Thread: Kay really blew my mind. PSE!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Kay really blew my mind. PSE!!

So texted N5Ms wechat to ask for recommendations as I wanted to pop in today. They recommended Korean Kay or I could check line up. So I decided to go for a lineup just to check the girls out. So in I arrive, it seemed really busy today. Sat in the waiting room and in came the girls. All of them were really gorgeous but Korean Jenny, Kay and Aussie holly really stood out. I have to admit Holly was really hot but western service with cbj isn’t something I’m into.

It was a toss up between Jenny who’s nice and slim and Kay would was curvy and had really nice tits. I was recommended Kay and Jenny does premium only. So Kay it is!!

Paid the damage and into the room. In comes Kay who gave me a hug and a nice DFK. Just as a disclaimer that her body is curvy. If you’re after a skinny little thing then Kay is not for you. But if you’re after really nice Real D tits with amazing service then go with Kay!! She’s also got a bush on her pussy but that never bothers me!

Into the shower for a wash down and she got straight down to a shower bbbj. She’s got amazing technique. She’d start with licking the tip then in goes the shaft but she’ll tonge motoring whilst my cock is in her mouth. It felt amazing!

Onto the bed for some more DFK. She’s really passionate when kissing and sticks her tongue in with no hesitation and lots of licking. Nice cat bath which was amazingly wet. She navigated my body like a pro. She knows how to use her assets and really rubs her tits all over my body. Got to suck them. Licked all over my body from legs to nipples and then got down to bbbj. Her blowjobs are intense! She’s got some real technique! Shaft licking, cock tip tongue flicking, with intermittent wet ball licking which just felt amazing! She then does this DT thing where she’d take my cock all the way down and then licks my balls with her tongue while my cock is in her mouth. Freaking amazing!

She also does more of the tongue motorboat while my cock is in her mouth and I’m literally in heaven. She then move on top of me for some push sliding and then on with the dom for some reverse CG, then CG, then mish with more DFK. Tongues were intertwined and it was freaking amazing.

Finally got into doggy and blew in the dom. I was buggered so we cuddled a bit and chatted about Korea. She then told me to lie on her lap whilst she cleaned my ears. Afterward she gave me a nice massage which was hard and felt amazing. Used some oil and made sure she massaged all over my body. Afterwards. Time was up and I left a happier man.

The funny thing was as I left the girl receptionist asked me from 1-10 how was my experience. Seems like something they’re building in to the brothel to customers provide feedback. Keep it up guys! Would definitely recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Her blowjobs are intense! She’s got some real technique! Shaft licking, cock tip tongue flicking, with intermittent wet ball licking which just felt amazing! She then does this DT thing where she’d take my cock all the way down and then licks my balls with her tongue while my cock is in her mouth. Freaking amazing!
    She also does more of the tongue motorboat while my cock is in her mouth and I’m literally in heaven. She then move on top of me for some push sliding and then on with the dom for some reverse CG, then CG, then mish with more DFK. Tongues were intertwined and it was freaking amazing.
    Nice review. Kay sounds great and highly trained

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    The funny thing was as I left the girl receptionist asked me from 1-10 how was my experience. Seems like something they’re building in to the brothel to customers provide feedback. Keep it up guys! Would definitely recommend.
    Finally in 2019, it happens in punting. A brothel systematically collating feedback on a WL. Incredible ! Most lazy brothels dont care about quality assurance.

My favourite review of the year so far

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    KAYS ON TODAYYYY
    hey no 5 if possible please load roster on the previous day. for example, roster for Wednesday, please load on Tuesday evening or night time before midnight. so we can plan ahead. thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    kAY IS ON !!!!!!!!
    She looks hot af.

new picture

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    hey no 5 if possible please load roster on the previous day. for example, roster for Wednesday, please load on Tuesday evening or night time before midnight. so we can plan ahead. thanks
    thanks for the suggestion iphone!
    you can always DM / wechat / call us for inquiries for specific girls, specific roster !! kthxbai

new pics

Kay is on today!!!!!!!!