Thread: Second Visit, Well Worth It, with Shock Suggestion Taken Up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Second Visit, Well Worth It, with Shock Suggestion Taken Up

Thought I’d give this shop a second chance. On the first visit I was allocated a room without a shower. I mentioned this at this visit and it was noted. A few of the women must have been occupied, there might have been five or six cars parked outside. There was a lineup of just three, Michelle, in her first week, not even on their gallery or roster yet, Monica a sexy looking Chinese woman and a short haired Korean woman, Sugar, whose photo on their website might be from 5 years or so ago.... I went for Michelle but Monica might have been a good choice also. $125 for one hour current super special!

Into the very small room, bit of embracing, LFK, shower time. Michelle was back in three minutes as I stepped out of the hot shower. She started by leaning over the bed backoning me to rub myself over her arse, whilst slowly taking off the black string outfit. BBBJ next, a couple of positions, starting with her on her knees on the floor, then onto the very small bed. Her BBBJ sklls are very good. We then went into 69 as I just tongued her clit.

On with the dom and doggy first. Lots of loud genuine moaning, Michelle is from Singapore, said she is 25 years of age, might be 25-28, father is Singaporean, mother is Thai. Then into cowgirl and cowgirl with legs raised as I grabbed her arse pulling Michelle up and down, alternating playing with her large nipples set on some small, natural Bs.

She willed me on as she said she had cum, I felt a slight clenching and I let go. Quick wash and back on. Still hard, Michelle suggested a quick shoulder massage which was great and firm. Back with another sensational BBBJ, dom on and Michelle asked if I could “fuck her in the arse from behind. “ Sure. And doggy style into her arse which she really loved she said. Pounding away, she came again she said, not that I could feel this time. A careful swop of the dom for a fresh one and back on top then a pussy doggy finale. Three cums she said as I felt the third one. We ended with a CIM finish.

Really lovely person, great sex and a couple of added bonuses. Prior to last week Michelle was working in a city nail bar for a year. Michelle said she works here Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the name and location of this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asians at Smithfield, Google will lead you....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been to Asians for years. Is it still just Chinese mainland girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No way 48. 28-31 maybe. Never 48.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not for me! It is like one of Chatswood brothels. I went in and had a line up with girls in their 40s. I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had so many good ones over the years at shop 72. Some girls stay too long and probably need to be moved on. Should renew and refresh the line-up here. A mixture of receptionists at this shop....some OK, some excellent but some not ok. Lots of potential.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    they are not all 40. mainly mid 20 to early 30s. it really depends on your luck.
    at $75 for 30min....you can't complain.

I would rate this joint above honey bunny which is close by based on value and also the looks for the girls.

but I think 67a villawood is better.
    dang4d, I have a review to write up from 67 and 27, 27 I have been to many times, 67 just once....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    Someone is having the wool pulled over their eyes here, Michelle has been their, and other Western Sydney sin shacks for ages. She'd be closer to 48 than 28yo and has allways taken it in the Gary Glitter..
    Rabit22. If this is the same woman as you suggest, can I ask this please? What, if any, features are there on the back of Michelle?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol make that 3 of us