Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DATY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DATY

since we had a post about BBFS, just out of curiosity, how often does a punter do DATY and are you aware of the risks involved with it

as far as my understanding goes, the risks of us getting STD/STIs are just as high with DATY as BBFS, however punters seem more willing with DATY than BBFS

for myself if I am gonna go down on a girl, I might as well just go for it without protection (except for the risks of impregnate the girl)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not sure on the risk factor, but DATY is on the menu with plenty of girls. BBFS costs lots more if they even do it. Pretty sure girls that will do BBFS charge more because they know it's the forbidden fruit that some guys chase.

I'd do DATY on at least half the girls I see. Stay clear of BBFS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    since we had a post about BBFS, just out of curiosity, how often does a punter do DATY and are you aware of the risks involved with it

as far as my understanding goes, the risks of us getting STD/STIs are just as high with DATY as BBFS, however punters seem more willing with DATY than BBFS

for myself if I am gonna go down on a girl, I might as well just go for it without protection (except for the risks of impregnate the girl)
    Im suprised ive never seen a post from an angry punter who picked something up naming a girl on here to get revenge. Be a low act but we do silly things when pissed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Im suprised ive never seen a post from an angry punter who picked something up naming a girl on here to get revenge. Be a low act but we do silly things when pissed.
    There were a few thru PMs over the years, not through anger but more as a warning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100% risk. Girls don’t get tested. Most punters don’t either.
    Same as I touching in the same region and put your finger in your mouth.
    Almost guaranteed to catch something if you’re doing it regularly.
    But mostly you’re not going to die. Just have explain to your next partner when they hit you up because suddenly they have an STD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pussy licking is good. Mmm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Pussy licking is good. Mmm
    Until you get herpes, or gonorrhoea of the throat, it does happen.

I got strep throat once and now avoid it completely, working girls are just too high risk. As said above they don’t get tested regularly so will spread whatever they already have or what they got from a punter. It goes both ways (excuse the pun)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everything these days that's fun apparently will kill us, so if it looks clean and smells clean, then I will go for it. What's the point in living to a ripe old age if your life has no enjoyment to it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember years ago reading that the safest way to perfom oral on a female, is to use a piece of latex dental dam that dentist use. Cover her pussy and away you go.

Remember herpes are for life.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe we all should carry a roll of glad wrap in our pocket ������

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Maybe we all should carry a roll of glad wrap in our pocket ������
    Is that what that bulge in your pants leg is? 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pussy not good?😭

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did DATY in a full service brothel once where the the girl used a latex glove as a barrier. All I can say is that I found it completely pointless and utterly underwhelming.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    I did DATY in a full service brothel once where the the girl used a latex glove as a barrier. All I can say is that I found it completely pointless and utterly underwhelming.
    Understandable. A latex glove is a lot thicker than a dental dam. What about the latex us guys have to put on our dicks to protect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    interesting perspective from everyone

how do you guys encounter smelly pussies? I don't think girls shower after each punter? 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

how do you guys encounter smelly pussies? I don't think girls shower after each punter? ��
    Some of them smell like they havent had a wash all day. I give the fingers a quick smell after a litttle pussy rubbing.
    Dont go for DATY if they smell. Dont know why but seems c####### girls have the smelliest pussy I have played with.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In reality I very rarely do daty. I don't want to catch anything. Little more partial to bbbj. I think the numbers are a little safer on that one. Part of the reason why I seek only new is that most probably have had five dicks in there life, not five before lunch. I find there's a small percentage with no experience at all. I've only done full once in a shop in 25 years. Hot little piece that quite a few commented on on here. I did her first massage. Two hours of young pure innocent delight.. after that she was always overjoyed to see me and everything covered in standard fee. Treating them tenderly that first scarey hour can sometimes be repayed many times over. I once did 40 yr old virgin. First massage.. not awful looking.. she cried and asked me to teach her saying my dick is so beautiful the whole time. Shop owner warned me she was Old virgin.. was really very special in the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)

how do you guys encounter smelly pussies? I don't think girls shower after each punter? ��
    Once you lick to top coating off there's no more smell !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your a better Mann than me thunder lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously you can usually smell it from a distance so I steer clear if that's the case. it's far worse if you can smell their ass during doggy! real turnoff. Sometimes if you part their ass cheeks you may see some dried leftovers! Be careful going for reverse DATY.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast