Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 15/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive face, curvy figure (with a bit of tummy flab, but not too much), natural D-cups, untamed bush

Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - not the best looking girl but good service

My experience/comments : Kelly had four new girls on the roster yesterday. I phoned and tried to book one but she had just gone home because her period had started. I was offered two of the other new ones but I said I’d already seen them at different shops so I booked Mina.

Turned up, paid Alex and was sent up to Room 2 where Mina was waiting.

She has a reasonably attractive face and was wearing a black teddy.

I showered and she stripped and joined me.

She has a curvy figure with a bit of tummy flab (but not too much), natural D-cups and an untamed bush.

Mina gave me a thorough washing front and rear (including sticking a soapy finger up my bum – could be some rimming later, I thought).

She then put soap on herself and rubbed her tits against my torso and she turned round and rubbed her bum against my groin.

After washing the soap off both of us she squatted down in front of me and gave me long, wet BBBJ.

The shower was running all this time – she obviously isn’t aware of the current water restrictions!!

We dried ourselves and went to the bed.

Mina rubbed her tits over me and we had some DFKing.

The catbath was good but it did go on a little bit too long.

But she then started licking my balls and perineum and I raised my knees in the air and I did get the anticipated rimming. I also guided her hand onto my cock and she applied some lube for some very nice tromboning.

I then lowered my knees and Mina worked he way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and sensual with no teeth, loads of saliva, good hand-action and reasonably deep but there was the occasional tissue-break and when she upped the tempo it became a little bit erratic for my taste. But it was still very good.

I suggested some 69 and Mina moved round and was soon twitching and squirming and she got louder and I had my finger in her pussy for a while.

She then wriggled away for a breather and wouldn’t let me touch her for a while.

Mina sucked me some more and I then asked her to get a condom.

I thought CIM might be available but her English is pretty well non-existent so I decided to go with the flow and see what happens.

She dressed me and climbed aboard from some cowgirl and I played with her tits while she rode me, mostly Asian-style.

Mina tired and I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

I re-entered and Mina asked me to go slowly and I did.

My hand was swiped away when a thumb ventured towards her arsehole and she soon lay down for some mish.

Mina had her knees in the air and we had some more DFKing while I gradually went faster until I squirted.

After the tidy-up we had a chat, exclusively via our translator apps.

She said she was from Honkers and had been in Australia for three months. This was only her third day at Kelly’s but so far she has worked on Mondays and Wednesdays. She said she also works at 47b Mortdale as Yoyo and I told her that hadn’t been to that shop yet but I knew her boss there and she called that boss and passed the phone to me for a chat with her.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and departed.

Had a long chat with Kelly and also a bit of a chat with the lovely Cici.