Thread: Amona Balinese amour~~~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amona Balinese amour~~~

Made a booking at 10.30pm.
    so curious bout her very much,after i saw the thread being created by bro Max. Thanks God!

Arrived earlier, need to wait bout 15mins. No problem!
    When amona arrived and ready to welcome me as her lover, my eyes totally bewitched by her body. She wear a green gown that made her boobs overflow, its so nice to capture with my own eyes, the S line body just perfect. And her skin wasn’t a problem though, cause every men dream as well as mine just want to taste a good S line body.
    Man, those boobs and bums... To die for...

In the room, we straight away act like a couple hunger for sex.

Kisses landed everywhere.
    We strip our cloths together, i give a kiss and good lick to her boobs. I grab her bum, i treasure her body like no tomorrow. Then she stopped me as we need to go to shower.
    We chat a lil bit during shower.
    She did a good wash on my lil bro, Then i told her “ please, rape me tonight! The stick is yours to savour. “ then she replied “ can u handle it? will it gonna be enough to satisfy me dear? Dont worry. I’ll give my best! “

We dried up, jump to the bed, she try to adjust me into middle of bed. She gave a good massage for 10mins, which surprised me it is good as professional masseuse, which is u guys have to try it.

And ACTION !

We started kiss like a lover as my both hand busy playing her boobs and bump, as her hand busy to stroke my dick. I suck her boobs, lick it liked a hungry kitten as she moaning.

When time come into her turn, as she promised she will do her best, the BBBJ was so good, ball licking even she nearly swallow both if she could, she took my dick all in into her mouth. My dick was very wet because of her saliva, it was an intense BBBJ that she deliver.

She put the dom on, cowgirl position, she was tight, can feel the grip, as she ride me hard and my head lean up towards her boobies , i sucked her left boobs and play her right boobs.

After the BBBJ i got, the tight pussy that ride in and out my dick, i finally cum so hard as she tried to squeeze and use her pelvis to take out all my semen out.

We have not much time left, as we cleaned up , and say goodbye to each other.
    Thank you amona for making it for me.
    Thank you 5star for bringing this sexy lady.
    Till i see u again amona~ Amour...

Indo China. TIA

Last edited by 5 Star City; 17-12-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Bali AMONA..... Love me

Back Fri/Sat/Sun 2pm....

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /