Thread: Fiona - Pocket size stunner

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Talking Fiona - Pocket size stunner

Dropped in to Summerville last last night and things were busy, but Fiona had just become available. OMG, she is so pretty, I couldn't take my eyes off her!

She led the way downstairs, had my shower and she obligingly took the towel and finished drying me off while I took in her beauty; her eyes are built to drown in.

Her massage was surprisingly strong for a petite girl, and she had the knack of the surreptitious tease to my balls and crack that had me grinding my hard-on into the table. She seemed to be amused by my reactions to her touch with a few little giggles.

Finishing the massage, she then focused on my balls, expertly teasing with light touches that grew to reaching underneath to stroke my cock. She whispered in my ear that it was time to roll over, and I accepted the offer of nude, and what a tight little package she is! Small firm breasts that were sensitive to the touch, but she didn't flinch as I caressed them while she oiled my solid member. I grabbed her ass and stroked her as she took me to an explosive finish, complimenting me on the volume of jizz that was now running off my belly onto the sheet below. She rubbed it in to my chest and gave me a lingering peck on the cheek.

I had another shower to clean up and she gave me a lingering hug before taking me out the rear door. I wish I'd seen Summer to compliment her on this wonderful little addition to the crew. Fiona is working again tomorrow, do I splurge my pocket money on a repeat that soon? Please Summer - post a photo so I can be tempted!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I enjoyed my session with her too... She is quite cute with a lovely smile...