Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Curvy figure, pert B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Started slowly but got much better later

My experience/comments : This is not the Jenny I saw here in November of last year.

When I turned up Wem told me to go up to Room 1 where Jenny was waiting. She was immediately friendly and engaging, hugging me round the neck and kissing me on the lips.

Jenny has a reasonably pretty face and was wearing a black lacy teddy over a black bra and knickers.

I stripped and showered and Jenny stripped. She has a curvy figure with just a surplus kilo or two. She has pert B-cups and I think her bush might have been closely trimmed or shaved in the past but has now grown a bit which made it slightly bristly.

Onto the bed and Jenny knelt over me and did the usual catbath before working her way down to my groin.

She did some tea-bagging (which I’m not a big fan of) before moving her way up my shaft and started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ and it improved as it went on. She started slowly, with just a slight hint of teeth, good eye-contact and tongue-work and no interruptions but it seemed a bit ordinary to start with.

But then Jenny warmed up and her BJ improved as she upped the tempo and got some good hand-action going and I soon had to ask for some 69 to stop me from squirting too soon.

Jenny moved round and I started licking her.

She was quiet at first, just gently moaning from time to time, and I licked her for a while but didn’t think she was going to cum.

Jenny moved away and sucked me some more before I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She now warmed up and was soon panting and moaning and I think she got close to cumming a couple of times but eventually she was shuddering and moaning quite loudly before pushing my head away.

She sucked me some more, again with great hand-work, and I soon had to ask her to stop and get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She didn’t understand at first so I used some gestures and she asked for a tip so I shook my head.

Jenny straddled me for some cow-girl and rode me well in bursts but kept slowing down when she got tired so it was a bit erratic, but still very good.

She asked that I fuck her and I asked for some doggie. Jenny didn’t understand at first so I used gestures and stood by the bed.

Jenny has a shapely butt and I started slowly and gradually went faster and she started to get loud and was watching the action in the mirror at the end wall.

I got her to lie down for some mish.

This was very good. I upped the tempo and, with Jenny urging me on and writhing around and digging her fingernails into my back with some great facial expressions, I squirted while Jenny came at the same time. She thanked me and told me she’d cum twice.

We had a chat, via my translator app, and she said she was from southern Taiwan and has been here for six months. She works at Kelly’s Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and doesn’t work anywhere else and didn’t work anywhere before Kelly’s.

Time was up and I went downstairs and had a chat with Wem.

Said hello to Sakura, Angela and Cici and briefly caught a glimpse of the new girl Rose – looked pretty with lovely long hair.