Thread: share your tips to extend 30m FS session to 1hr

Senior Member(無間使者)

share your tips to extend 30m FS session to 1hr

Usually when I try I start with 30m and plan to extend to 1hr if feel good about it. But unfortunately girls thinks it's just 30m quicky so they are always in hurry for 30m clock time.

So looking for some tips from brothers to see how do you do it? What do you say? Etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You need to go to a shop that the owner or reception know you so well that they let you pay whenever you finish. I have three shops that I can do this and the owner tell the girl if I like it I will do 1 hour. There is a catch for this strategy.... if the girl doesn't want to do an hour with you, they will actually perform worse so you will finish in half an hour.

If you have to pay up first, you can check with the reception if you can extend to 1 hr within the first 10 mins. Bear in mind is an unofficial rule that if you extend at the end of the session, You will be charge another 30 minutes session instead of the 1 hour price.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    You need to go to a shop that the owner or reception know you so well that they let you pay whenever you finish. I have three shops that I can do this and the owner tell the girl if I like it I will do 1 hour. There is a catch for this strategy.... if the girl doesn't want to do an hour with you, they will actually perform worse so you will finish in half an hour.

If you have to pay up first, you can check with the reception if you can extend to 1 hr within the first 10 mins. Bear in mind is an unofficial rule that if you extend at the end of the session, You will be charge another 30 minutes session instead of the 1 hour price.
    One of the shops I frequent on a regular basis allow me to do this. If I book for a hour then decide to extend 30 minutes, I just buzz the mamasan and she's cool with it because she knows me well. Being friendly with the mamasan definitely helps.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    One of the shops I frequent on a regular basis allow me to do this. If I book for a hour then decide to extend 30 minutes, I just buzz the mamasan and she's cool with it because she knows me well. Being friendly with the mamasan definitely helps.
    Extending from 1hr to 90 mins is differnt situation. Its basically 60 mins price plus 30 mins price.

I think OP is asking how to extend from 30min to 1hr with out being charge 2 x 30 mins.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably talk with the reception beforehand and inform them about extending the sesh

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats wrong with doing the 30 minute punt as a tester. If you like her just rebook for another time for 1 hour

If someone has booked her for the next hour you make it harder for the boss, especially if you do it at busy times

Its no wonder I sometimes get my booking bumped because of this practice of some punters

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Whats wrong with doing the 30 minute punt as a tester. If you like her just rebook for another time for 1 hour

If someone has booked her for the next hour you make it harder for the boss, especially if you do it at busy times

Its no wonder I sometimes get my booking bumped because of this practice of some punters
    It is common practice the client in the room has priority, reason being punters book but did not leave their number or many simply don't turn up for their bookings. so to the shop and girl, there is a customer right in their face. They are not going to lost their money just because there is a booking.

Good reception will tell client who pick a girl have booking after that she only has limited time, in this case the booking should be fine. They would also call and advise a possible late booking if the punter leave a number. It is rare though because if customer is alert they may just not come. Most rather wait for you to turn up and resolve the situation on the spot.

My suggestion to you is ring half an hour before you turn up and confirm everything is hunky dory. If they still screw up after you confirmed, go somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is common practice the client in the room has priority, reason being punters book but did not leave their number or many simply don't turn up for their bookings. so to the shop and girl, there is a customer right in their face. They are not going to lost their money just because there is a booking.

Good reception will tell client who pick a girl have booking after that she only has limited time, in this case the booking should be fine. They would also call and advise a possible late booking if the punter leave a number. It is rare though because if customer is alert they may just not come. Most rather wait for you to turn up and resolve the situation on the spot.

My suggestion to you is ring half an hour before you turn up and confirm everything is hunky dory. If they still screw up after you confirmed, go somewhere else.
    Thanks for the explanation. So the current punter has priority. I can see the logic. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Also implies punters in general arent reliable in turning up

Glad my dentist and doctor dont do this. If dentist realises he has to do extra work, its rebooked for the next time. My GP also doesnt say, sorry, Im going to be another 1 hour in here, get another GP for today

Does Ginza allow the existing punter to extend for 30-60 minutes if there is already another booking made ?

Extending from 1hr to 90 mins is differnt situation. Its basically 60 mins price plus 30 mins price.

I think OP is asking how to extend from 30min to 1hr with out being charge 2 x 30 mins.
    Thanks brother LH,

I was just wondering about the same thing, as I’m not a FS guy so don’t know the rules?

Take this shop for example:

Full Service
    30 min: $90
    45 min: $130
    60 min: $150

Option 1:

Say you have a 30 min originally, that’s $90, if you immediately extended to 45 after seeing the girl, I suppose you just pay another $40 to make up the $130.

Option 2:

What if you want to extend from your original 30 min to the hour? If you extend immediately say before shower and any action, again I suppose it’s fair to just pay the extra $60 to make up the $150 ?

Option 4:

What if you are at the end of the 30 min and can’t cum or you cum but wanted a round 2, so you want to extend another 30 min ? Surely the shop won’t let you just pay another $60 and full 30 min fees of another $90 will apply ?

So where is the cut off point and is there a rule or every shop is different and a very grey area?

Anyone ?

Banned

Don’t take it personally... just biz and you know all too well why shop owners mostly always extend and bump the next punter .. even st risk of annoying momentarily esteemed regulars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks brother LH,

I was just wondering about the same thing, as I’m not a FS guy so don’t know the rules?

Take this shop for example:

Full Service

Option 1:

Say you have a 30 min originally, that’s $90, if you immediately extended to 45 after seeing the girl, I suppose you just pay another $40 to make up the $130.

Option 2:

What if you want to extend from your original 30 min to the hour? If you extend immediately say before shower and any action, again I suppose it’s fair to just pay the extra $60 to make up the $150 ?

Option 4:

What if you are at the end of the 30 min and can’t cum or you cum but wanted a round 2, so you want to extend another 30 min ? Surely the shop won’t let you just pay another $60 and full 30 min fees of another $90 will apply ?

So where is the cut off point and is there a rule or every shop is different and a very grey area?

Anyone ?
    FS- cut off point ? Seems IME variable . Some shops may insist it’s another full 30 min charge, others less stringent

I’ve been to same shop same week . Extended 60 mins on the first 30 and neg. it as 90min. Another time extended 30 on 30. Full charge . Time of day week made a difference .

Though I rarely anymore extend and when doing FS i just opt 60 or 90

With massage I find shops far more rigid . Or try , even if evidently in the doldrums

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was somewhere last week and had an agreement with the boss that I could extend from 30 toi 60 mins by just paying the difference, ie from 85 to 130, a further $45, lots of places will allow this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You said u start with 30min yet YOU PLAN to extend to 1hr, if you are planning to extend just book the hr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad this is all out in the open. Essentially the question is how to get a discount by extending from 30 minutes to 60 minutes

If the brothels prices are as Ahlungors example

Full Service

Each 30 minute slot is $90. If you book from the start for 1 hour, then you pay $150

The fact is that that if there is a booking after your 30 minute session is up, the next punter would pay the boss $90 for their booked 30 minutes.

Your extension, not only stuffs up the next customers booking, but the shop loses money unless you pay quoted amount for your next 30 minutes $90

If I was the brothel, I would say you originally booked for 30 minutes. If you want to extend your original booking for another 30 minutes, thats another $90, not $60.

That happened to me before. I wanted to extend beyond my booked 40 minutes. I asked to extend, and I was charged full price $90 for the next 30 minutes, and this should be the standard practice. The shop makes more with 2 separate 30 minute bookings than letting you extend halfway through your punt and basically changing your booking midway through

Otherwise you inconvenience both the brothel and the next customer if there is one.

Banned
    Glad this is all out in the open. Essentially the question is how to get a discount by extending from 30 minutes to 60 minutes

If the brothels prices are as Ahlungors example

Full Service

Each 30 minute slot is $90. If you book from the start for 1 hour, then you pay $150

The fact is that that if there is a booking after your 30 minute session is up, the next punter would pay the boss $90 for their booked 30 minutes.

Your extension, not only stuffs up the next customers booking, but the shop loses money unless you pay quoted amount for your next 30 minutes $90

If I was the brothel, I would say you originally booked for $40. If you want to extend, thats another $90

That happened to me before, being charged full price for the next 30 minutes, and it should be standard practice. The shop makes more with 2 separate 30 minute bookings than letting you extend halfway through your punt and basically changing your booking midway through

Otherwise you inconvenience both the brothel and the next customer if there is one.

Yes and no

And brothels are not always busy at any given time ,

they are not all Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This sounds fair. The 'If you want to extend, do it in the first 10 minutes rule' for extending a session

Banned
    This sounds fair. The 'If you want to extend, do it in the first 10 minutes rule' for extending a session

But would you still feel put out ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Does Ginza allow the existing punter to extend for 30-60 minutes if there is already another booking made ?
    Bro Murphy, Ginza has never let me extend if someone was waiting for a booking... the reverse is also true that while I was waiting to see Lala, I never had to wait more than a few minutes... I have always found that Ginza honours their bookings.
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.