Thread: New promotion! Blow n' Go, 15 mins for just $60!!

Banned

New promotion! Blow n' Go, 15 mins for just $60!!

Has anyone tried this Blow and go special?

I think the shop should promote this better and with more details ?

For example:

1. Is that bbbj or CBJ ? CIM ?

2. Is there a shower option before and after and Not included inside the 15 min

3. Will the WL be naked ? Or at least topless? Is touching of breasts allowed ?

4. Any choice of WL ? Or just first in best dress ?

Please explain, I’m sure lots of punters will be interested!

Cheers

The shop has just replied to my post in the other forum and thanks to the new management they have explained everything very clearly . I think they are offering something special which a lot of us have been asking for , so let’s support them and if they do well, then more shops will follow, and it’s a win win for all Sydney punters :

Quote Originally Posted by 48 Angels View Post
    Hi Lungor,

Thank you for your feedback and questions, the shop's management really appreciate it!

To answer your questions:

1: The 15mins blow and go will be CBJ, but if you'd like bbbj or CIM, you will need to discuss that with the girls, and of course, tip them for the service you require. But that will end up costing you more just so you know.

2: The choice of girls will be first in best dressed. To keep it fair for our girls, we don't let customers choose the girls. If the customer confirm they want blow and go, the customer will be brought up to the room, and the girl will be there shortly. If, by any chance, the customer does not like the girl, he can of course ask to change to the next available girl.

3: There will be a shower option before and after each session. You can start showering while you wait for the girl in your room, the 15 mins timer starts when the girl enters the room.

4: The girl will be naked, and the customer is allowed to fondle their breasts, gently.

5: The shop is under new management since about a month ago. As the new managers, we are bringing younger, better quality girls who can provide fantastic service. And we aim to make sure that every gentleman who visit our shop, will have a great experience! <3

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask, we'll try our best to answer them for you!

Thank you once again! Wish you have a great evening.

Sincerely
    48 Angels management