Thread: C Star (just as advertised)

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Star (just as advertised)

This is actually my third time seeing Star, I had seen her twice at the old 278 shop and had lucked upon her in the lineup one fateful night.

Man that was a good night, so good that I booked her again straight away the next day for a follow up, but for some reason the second session didn't feel as good as the first. In retrospect, she was probably just tired, had less energy and as a result had less of the spark and humour (and maybe novelty) from the first session.

Anyway a few months passed and she moved her way up in the world over to the Ginza shop, and I'm back in the punting game. I checked the roster and asked the boss who was available out of Koto, Star and Alin and was told Koto and Star ... I pondered and ummed and ahhed between new horizons and a sure thing (in the sense that I knew what to expect with Star but would genuinely be punting with Koto) and finally arrived at the decision to try Koto.

In the space of 20 minutes while I was hesitating, she got booked for my time slot! Luckily Star was still available, and you know what, I'm glad a had a 3rd go to end my run with her on a really positive note!

She remembered me, and that spark and energy was back so we had a good laugh along with the usual great session.

Enough about my subjective experience, I'm sure you guys wanna know more details about the punt itself, but she's basically as reviewed by the other punters in this forum.

Tallish girl (160 or taller) with a beautiful slim tight long body. The only possible complaints could be she's not shaven below, but it's trimmed tidy, and her chest is on the smaller side, but it suits that banging body. Those slights don't take away anything at all from her as she gets into her routine and gets you aroused in no time. A bit of BBBJ in the shower as well to get you in the mood.

The highlights for me are looking at her going down on me from the ceiling mirror with the way she positions that body, then slowly she shifts that ass around so that I can get my mouth to that glorious pussy in 69. She's not shy to sit onto your face and the rest of the session is a blur. The last thing I remember is taking her from behind and her reaching back with her hand to grab my ass and direct my thrusts deeper and harder. I think she gave me a solid slap on the ass before or during when I came as well, Jesus.

Anyway one of the better sessions I've had in recent times and the only better orgasm was Among at 5* draining me dry with her BBBJ. Why did I ever stop punting ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice maybe I'll add her to the list, she does get the odd review here and there, and they're always glowing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    will see her again next time. the last time i saw her was quite a while ago!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My all time favourite girl @310. Star starts to work this Thursday. Waiting for hc2030 new AR!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been a while since i last saw her. Looks like i need to see her again to refresh my memory

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.