Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Promotion from 48 Kellett, Blow and Go at $60 for 15min ! more details please.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    40 plus should not automatically be three strikes foul .. it’s MILf space no?

unless you have absolute aversion or they just weren’t Lucy Liu hot?

Irrespective it’s a knock down price , though won’t put out of biz rnt ..
    Space too different . Though
    May if gain traction cause a minor price adjustment as it’s taken up by other mindful operators ... watch this space?

Personally I say take it further and have velvet curtains s and a Barnum Bailey vaudeville style glory hole

Then itlll be purely measured on quality of bj whether gloved or not
    I don't hate this place nor trying to bad-comment the place, back then there's no such $60 blow n go kind of service. I was interested because they have caucasian girl who would give Asian level service(BBBJ,DFK,etc). However, upon looking at the line up, the girls are just not my cup of tea and I'd rather pay more to go with younger ones.

That's a brilliant idea though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    I don't hate this place nor trying to bad-comment the place, back then there's no such $60 blow n go kind of service. I was interested because they have caucasian girl who would give Asian level service(BBBJ,DFK,etc). However, upon looking at the line up, the girls are just not my cup of tea and I'd rather pay more to go with younger ones.

That's a brilliant idea though.
    48 with caucasian girl who would give Asian level service? When was that?

I know 48 when red palace move there and it has always been a piece of crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12