Thread: Victoria - busty athletic asian with desirable menu

Senior Member(無間使者)

Victoria - busty athletic asian with desirable menu

Girl: Victoria
    Description: busty, pretty and athletic Chinese ML; c. 20 - 25 yo, attractive, long dark hair, size 6, lear skinned
    Tattoos: nil
    Attitude: playful ... but in control
    Services: NHJ, B2B
    Extras: yes
    Cost: 30 mins/$40, 45 mins/$50, 60 mins/$60 (& some extra pineapples)
    Photos: available on Wechat and are 100% accurate
    Venue: 14 Burwood Concord Relaxation Massage
    Shower: yes ... in room
    Contact details: 0451721838; Wechat - c0420456188
    https://14-concord-massage.business.site/
    Address: 14 Burwood Road, Concord
    Day of week: Thursday
    WIR: most definitely ... I plan to work right through the menu

So i was scrolling through the Wechat feed as one does at work when one's boss is droning on about some inane matter, and the Burwood 14 feed kept capturing my eye ... principally because the MLs appear to be predominantly busty and Asian ... a predilection of mine. So i viewed the day's selection and decided to book who ever was available... and take a punt. I wanted to see Moll or Joey but neither was available and i had the choice of Rose or Victoria So i . told the host that i'd come have a look and make a choice.

I hopped on over and was surprised as to the location: it is on the western side of Burwood Road, north of Parramatta Road (so virtually in the suburbs of Burwood/Concord). The entrance is not discrete (the usual Thai style massage decal on the front of the shop, but there is a vestibule screened off from the street which allows you to enter and wait, unseen from the street, until admitted.

On admission you walk into a lounge / reception are at which you are greeted by the male receptionist. He confirmed i had messaged earlier, and invited me to sit on the lounge whilst the available MLs came out to introduce themselves. Whilst this is to be commended ... showing the selection rather than some queue system, id prefer private sitting rooms so as to avoid customers leaving, or prospective customers arriving ... but this is desirable not essential.

Introduce to Rose and Victoria ... both pretty but Victoria's assets caught my eye, and the selection made, 60 mins paid for, and i was ushered into the front room at street level.

Victoria came in and waited and danced around me whilst i undressed ... she looked caffeinated! I paid the extra pineapple up front. Undressed and lie down on table for Part 1.

Part 1 was competent, with lots of oil. I was permitted to touch her wonderfully athletic legs during the Part 1 ... so big tick for that. If i had any criticism (and i'm not actually looking for it but just trying to give as helpful a review as possible) it would be that there was no erotic touching during the Part 1 ... but i wonder if that was because i'd paid the pineapple up front and it was not felt there was a need to tease ... i'll experiment next time. So i thought (wrongly) that Part 2 would be formulaic, and disappointing ... WRONG!

Part 2 commenced with a coquettish request to "turn over" whereupon i was informed she'd disrobe; i asked to assist and was permitted (another tick). On removal of clothing i was presented with a wonderfully fit but not skinny young ML in her lemon coloured lingerie ... a twirl allowed me to have a look as i stood and admired the merchandise. my hands traced the shape of her figure and Victoria was exceedingly generous =in allowing my hands to roam. I was permitted to remove her lingerie and some standing action ensued. I invited her to lie down as i wanted to explore further.

Victoria obliged and matters escalated quickly from there. It was a competent and confident Part 2. I'm willing to share additional details in the private message forum on request.

After Part 2 was complete, further accounts were settled and clean up occurred. Shower available if desired. Was offered. It is in the room. As i left i saw Joey sitting in the waiting area ... definitely return for a piece of that!

This venue has my interest as the MLs exude confidence ... that may some things.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review! definitely sounds like she knows what to do

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dann

Can’t wait to get access to private, so I can read u

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally ! Ladies at massage shops who want to ensure an enjoyable, non rushed and non formulaic massage, rather than unskilled and uninterested hand knead

It may be the personality of the person though. More outgoing or more motivated women who not just there to pick up a payment, but also happy to provide memorable service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    definitely a two way street. a ML that is into it cannot really do much wrong imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dann

best if you PM me for more details.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, never heard of this shop but adding it to WeChat to take a look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just added their WeChat, definitely have to give it a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review! Looking forward to the private forum one day 🙄😚

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for sharing bro!

Their wechat rosters looks very good, but I'd say its quite inaccurate. eg. 160ish height advertised as 168, chinese but advertised as a mix.

It was average one time I visited, but very disappointing the other time.

my advice for u bros is to ask if u can check the line-up instead of booking ahead.

But that's punting, hopefully u bros will have better luck than me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    thanks for sharing bro!

Their wechat rosters looks very good, but I'd say its quite inaccurate. eg. 160ish height advertised as 168, chinese but advertised as a mix.

It was average one time I visited, but very disappointing the other time.

my advice for u bros is to ask if u can check the line-up instead of booking ahead.

But that's punting, hopefully u bros will have better luck than me!
    Who did you see?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi 335i bro

Joey - nice friendly pretty girl even though does not match the wechat description.

Victoria - not my cup of tea, will not return.

when I was leaving, saw a chubby MILF sittin in the waiting area, def not for me.

its good idea for u bros to check out the line up first if you want to try this place.

p.s some rooms have shower inside and its def a plus to be able to shower before and after.
    Last edited by j_highrolla; 13-10-2019 at 03:39 PM. Reason: update about the room.

Banned
    Can't find a photo of Victoria on WeChat....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s on there but they limit it to last 3 days only, so wait until next day she’s rostered on.