Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shelby 84a Artarmon

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shelby 84a Artarmon

Hey bros,

Has anyone seen this beautiful girl? I saw her on the roster but can’t seem to find any reviews on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Insider101 View Post
    Hey bros,

Has anyone seen this beautiful girl? I saw her on the roster but can’t seem to find any reviews on her?
    May be it’s time that we say thank you to you for your review ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for your response, I haven’t had the chance to see her yet I only saw her on the roster this morning but didn’t get a chance to go out today. I will definitely post a review after seeing her but I was curious to see if anyone on this forum had seen her yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for your response, I haven’t had the chance to see her yet I only saw her on the roster this morning but didn’t get a chance to go out today. I will definitely post a review after seeing her but I was curious to see if anyone on this forum had seen her yet.
    Thanks for your review. Looking forward to it

Banned
    I think she is Mary at MAC as well............

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I think she is Mary at MAC as well............
    Yep, I saw her at MAC. She told me that she used to work at the Artarmon shop. Same girl I recognise the boobies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Yep, I saw her at MAC. She told me that she used to work at the Artarmon shop. Same girl I recognise the boobies.
    How was the service? Would you recommend going to see her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Informal review of Shelby here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Informal review of Shelby here.
    Yeah she is Mary at MAC but didn’t last that long. A bit of a negative feedback on her from the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Her massage isn't anything to write home about and she is very inexperienced in Part 2, her age and youth definitely shows but she tried hard to please.

Massage: 4.5/10
    Part 2: 6.5/10
    Overall: 5/10
    The good news for this lovely lady is that there are many punters happy to part with lots of money, just to be in the same room as a lovely girl. They dont expect good service.

Thanks but no thanks. Im a punter who prefers good service over good looks

Just because a lady is good looking doesnt mean she knows what she is doing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks all, appreciate the feedback. Which would you recommend out of MAC and 200? Also any recommendations other than Misu? She sounds fantastic and I definitely on my ‘to visit’ list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what happen to Shelby??? Haven't seen her on Artarmon or S6 Roster for ages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what happen to Shelby??? Haven't seen her on Artarmon or S6 Roster for ages.
    I am also on the look out for her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen if she has surfaced anywhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have their Line account ? Check it out.
    They seem to have a few Europeans on there.
    Women leave the industry to travel so dont get fixated. The place must be going gangbusters, as its the only place on the lower north shore with actual young women and real photos. Please correct me if Im wrong. Id go but its not in my area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    The place must be going gangbusters, as its the only place on the lower north shore with actual young women and real photos. Please correct me if Im wrong. Id go but its not in my area
    This place is good (it is one of my locals). There are a number of good RnT shops nearby. 88a ("Welcome") and 126a are also clean well run shops with a selection of young good looking girls. Management at both these shops are good and care about quality and feedback. 88a will have Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Jamaican etc girls from time to time whereas 126a is almost all Chinese. Ive had great punts at both with the occaisonal added extra suprise.

The two full service shops (116 & 84) tend to have older sorts there so I have been disappointed occaisonally as I prefer younger slimmer types. However they are both $150 shops so I guess you get what you pay for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isnt there also 78 ? Slim WL often young? Hampton Rd Artarmon is supposed to he the new punting 'Golden Mile' since the death of Kings Cross. All it needs is a strip club, but strip clubs are passe in Sydney unless you are ignorant of what the city really offers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm curious. Was it the Aussie blonde thing? Or the blonde, big boobies thing? Or just that she blew or f@cked you in a massage shop?

Because there are still Western girls that will do the last one..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    The good news for this lovely lady is that there are many punters happy to part with lots of money, just to be in the same room as a lovely girl. They dont expect good service.

Thanks but no thanks. Im a punter who prefers good service over good looks

Just because a lady is good looking doesnt mean she knows what she is doing
    Know what you mean, but for me, good looks is a lot more important. With good looks, if the service is bad, i can still try to get as much out of the session as possible (won't repeat, though). But for an average looking lady with uninspiring body, i just can't get into the mood no matter how good her service is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast