Thread: Sasha....Korean minx

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sasha....Korean minx

TL : DR - I had to visit Penny on the official opening day of her new venue, she recommended I see Sasha, good massage, great tease, and a good conversation as well.

The longer edit.

I have not been on the prowl for a little while (who am I kidding it's only been a little over a week) and Penny had been nice enough to tell me to visit the new venue last time I saw her. The usual routine of WeChat roster check (same WeChat as used by 202), and then the brief excitement of the possibility of catching Cary again. A message exchange revealed that Cary was booked solid, but I should ce see one of the other girls. Some more messages as I came into the city meant I was booked for a session with Sasha.

Arriving, I decided to use the discrete entrance, no need to buzz today, and I caught Penny who quickly ushered me into a room. This was nice, about the same size as downstairs but with a big mirror on one end and some mirror strips on the wall. Shower (and toilet) in the ensuite. The usual greetings and a quick introduction to Sasha (dressed as in her WeChat picture....smoking hot) and I'm let to duck in the shower whilst Sasha steps out to get some water.

Sasha....what can I say. Tall, leggy, slim and friendly. She is described as "Korean, B cup, 168cm, 28y/o, 8/10 massage, 9/10 GFE, 9/10 English". Definitely Korean, is say the height is pretty close, if have picked her to be younger, the only part of the description that is generous is the cup size, if say she is a perky A ... But that's ok.

Part 1 - Sasha is waiting when I step out of the shower. She has swapped the mesh robe for a fluffy bathrobe, in my opinion this is sexier...its the mystery. She asks me to last down when ready and asks of I would like oil or dry. I opt for oil. She ditches the robe revealing her slim frame in her black lingerie combo. She then sheds these too. I'm not complaining. Sasha lives up to the 8/10 massage rating, she confidently applies pressure, checking if it's too hard (it's not) and works her magic with her hands, elbows, knees and body. At this point we continue the conversation, 9/10 English is not generous but accurate. The massage and conversation is good, I don't even notice the time slip past. Next thing I know it she is grabbing the pillow and indications I should turn over.

Part 2 - I've been looking forward to this part. Sasha doesn't disappoint with a sensual B2B followed with plenty of attention using her cheeks/lips/breathe building the tension. I'm really enjoying this and she continues this as she starts stroking.... This increases in pace, culminating in an explosive finish. Amazingly there's still time on the clock but I give the offer of a foot massage a pass to hop into the shower.

Big YMMV but Sasha offered to wash my back, this I'm happy to oblige. She steps in and takes command of the showerhead to make sure the oil is washed off. No wet and wild fun, but maybe three could be.

WIR - yes, the venue is good, discrete entry and ensuite are a huge plus. Sasha is worth seeing, good massage, great tease, friendly conversation and not a clock watcher.

As always....YMMV.....be polite and friendly, don't be creepy/demanding, and you will be rewarded.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was she trim downstairs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review bro Sentinel. Thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review Sentinel. A Korean lady with some skills. So good to see thought being put into massage these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by scottie222 View Post
    Was she trim downstairs?
    Yes, shaved neatly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good shop with good reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerime2p View Post
    Thanks for sharing good shop with good reviews
    Somebody must be after 50 posts.. Replying to every thread..

Banned
    You say Korean in the review but your heading is Korean mix. Korean/Chinese or Korean?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You say Korean in the review but your heading is Korean mix. Korean/Chinese or Korean?
    Its minx, not mix.

Shop Owner