Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Top Shops

What’s yours ?

1. SSDS (quality, elegant, clean)
    2. Bubbles (quality, variety, clean)
    3. #100 (consistency, edgy)
    4. Amazing (quality & clean, but not consistent)
    5. Star (low price, hit & miss, not clean)

Honourable mentions. Some only due to limited visits.

6. Acqua
    7. Touch
    8. FG
    9. Venus
    10. C&C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ill list my top of the last 12 months, work keeps me.close to home so dont get out and explore as much as i used to:

1. Vivis
    Only one visit thus far but was good enough to retun to soon
    2. Aqua Taringa
    Consistent, good location
    3. Feel good
    Good experiences, but unfortunate location

Shops i havent been to in over 12 months but would return to if in the area

4. Sakura harbour town
    5. SSDS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would actually categorize shops into spending range as some shops would excel in certain areas...

if you are spending $200+ (shop fee and extras) I would add Sky Day Spa onto the above list, girls there are almost always high quality and open to anything if you are paying

Smile/Star is only good for occasional rare good punts, probably more miss than hits, hygiene is definitely an issue in those cheap set up shops, I personally would rank them much lower

SSDS is always good if you are spending $150+ but you might end up only getting just a nude HJ as not all the girls are willing to go the next step even if you pay

100 is just 100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i know some might get very decent discounts, but most seem to offer $50/$100/$150 options and if they like you $200 for the ultimate platinum services. By the way i dont understand why people would accept Bodyslide for the same as other $150 option- it should be the $100 option.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    I would actually categorize shops into spending range as some shops would excel in certain areas...
    if you are spending $200+ (shop fee and extras) I would add Sky Day Spa onto the above list, girls there are almost always high quality and open to anything if you are paying
    Smile/Star is only good for occasional rare good punts, probably more miss than hits, hygiene is definitely an issue in those cheap set up shops, I personally would rank them much lower
    SSDS is always good if you are spending $150+ but you might end up only getting just a nude HJ as not all the girls are willing to go the next step even if you pay
    100 is just 100
    As eluded to by Mr O categorizing shops may be all well and good but that doesn't necessarily translate into a guaranteed good session. So much depends on the girl.
    Yes some of the shops listed are consistent performers but if she's not into you she's not into you and thus you won't be getting into her either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Completely agreed. Why do people pay $150 for body slide? Wouldn't you think pay $100 for naked and the slide is just part of the massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    As eluded to by Mr O categorizing shops may be all well and good but that doesn't necessarily translate into a guaranteed good session. So much depends on the girl.
    Yes some of the shops listed are consistent performers but if she's not into you she's not into you and thus you won't be getting into her either.
    100% agree, what i get for $100 might cost the next punter $150-$200, or vis-versa. it is all about building the repose with the ML , you hear the stories all the time from ML's about punters coming in demanding services and quoting prices what others get it for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    definitely true that the outcome heavily dependent on the girl providing the services, but some of these well known shops do have a standard which the owner cares about.

my punts are usually always "costly" as I do respect the girls providing services and their work, hence usually my return visits have never disappointed.

and no, bodyslide should be included in the $100 option, NHJ is just plain silly...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Yes.. doesn’t seem to get much coverage but have not been disappointed here .. quality of girls, pricing & available extras much the same as #100 if not cheaper..
    Probably Zen should be added to the list as well..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I havent been to ssds in atleast 4 years, went quite a few times as it was close to work.

Nice setup with gorgeous girls but i never got more than option 2 there

Hopefully work takes me that side of town again soon.

Edit: just realised you were talking about somewhere else haha my bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the other thing to remember is that: i am all for being nice and respectful to the girls, and building rapport etc... and if i receive some discounts or extra attention, then that's great! But i really dont want to spend a hell of effort in that 1 hr pampering her just so that i can receive a huge discount - otherwise i would do tinder not massage shop/brothel. Some girls may click with me more and some will click with others more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    I havent been to ssds in atleast 4 years, went quite a few times as it was close to work.

Nice setup with gorgeous girls but i never got more than option 2 there

Hopefully work takes me that side of town again soon.

Edit: just realised you were talking about somewhere else haha my bad
    Nuthin much changes @ ssds..

Sky day spa is @ 8 mile plains...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. SSDS
    2. SDS (8 mile one, as the AR sometimes has a massage only girl working, text to check ahead)
    3. 100
    4. Star
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

I have never heard of Sakura harbour town. Where is that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was tucked away in an industrial estate near harbour town/ gold coast. I tried hunting an ad down but they dont appear to have any, maybe not there anymore. My visist was a few years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I have never heard of Sakura harbour town. Where is that?
    Juraku.......last I heard it had closed down? ��*♂️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahhh that was the one yeah my bad haha. Shame, it was well hidden in an industrial estate and was the only time i got told "what ever you want" when asked what extras i could get .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    Ahhh that was the one yeah my bad haha. Shame, it was well hidden in an industrial estate and was the only time i got told "what ever you want" when asked what extras i could get .
    you mean you ask on the phone what extras you can get?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Negative, i meant on the flip

Yeah that place on Ereton St is not there anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast