Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well you better than me mate. Was it one girl or multiple. I been doing the shop since the first messages went out and I believe this shop has mostly standard prices.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Well you better than me mate. Was it one girl or multiple. I been doing the shop since the first messages went out and I believe this shop has mostly standard prices.
    With multiple girls. Just lucky that I saw the right girls, I guess .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    3. #100 (consistency, edgy)
    Which shop is this? Sorry I can't work it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Maybe start a new thread about gold coast. Helensvale shop price is good for extras. Starts at $30.
    coco at 32 Griffith street Coolangatta is a great boss....ring and tell her what kind of girl you are looking for...
    Dongs Coolangatta...Helen and Lilly great girls..Lilly no boundaries ...Helen great massage
    Andy at Nobbys yellow sign.....old Miccis has best massage ...Just walk in ....
    Sunshine Smile Mermaid..heaps of young cuties....on the highway so very open entry ....
    Across road yellow sign Asian Massage great shop all girls are cute and wide range of massage..
    Behind pub Southport lots of nationalities phone 0452600599 start with Naomi ...or Roxy
    266 Scarborough street ...Ok...lots of different types ask for new girls usually good and young..
    1 Jura parade Merrimack always good ...
    Sister shop Fantasia Mermaid...also never had a bad visit....
    Lots of great shops on the Gold Coast....had every service you can name ATM have a nice girl who provides a great natural service and does not charge too much for the service....been getting this from her for a while now and no signs I should regret...no shortcuts find a girl you like be nice and most things you want are available....used to drive to Brisbane but no need any more ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wonderful tips thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve heard good things about the one behind pub if u talking about behind the railway hotel at Southport

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    I’ve heard good things about the one behind pub if u talking about behind the railway hotel at Southport
    yes that is the one...They don’t advertise anymore but if you ring and leave a message they will send a photo...and roster..Roxy the Russian is my favourite but many nice girls there ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123