Thread: Cary - Reunited @ 200 Pyrmont...With A Big Bang!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cary - Reunited @ 200 Pyrmont...With A Big Bang!!!

Wanted to check out how the new shop is on its first day. So late in the morning i checked the roster on 200 Pyrmont Massage WeChat. Good lineup but I did not see Misu or Queena as I have been wanting to see the latter today. She looks hot in those tight, body hugging black dress! But no luck, the Nepalese girls are off as they go to school. I was given the choice of either Sunny or Cary. I prefer Cary over Sunny (sorry my Colombian GF!) as it is the Big Day and she always deliver the goods when needed as well. I really feel a need to release the goods by the way. Haha! Texted Penny to confirm booking time and rates. She is excited and I am looking forward to see her on the shop’s Opening Day.

Arrived at the shop bearing gifts for Penny and she was happy to see me as her and one new girl (Mia has gone back home) let me inside. Reception is now being looked after so bookings and walk-ins are taken care of. The place is huge, 3 floors! Wow I didn’t even know that there was a 3rd floor. Shame the old owner/management of the old brothel didn’t do well. This place has potential! Rooms are well furnished with en-suite shower and toilet. Wall mirrors are in every room. So overall that’s 3 big ticks for an RnT joint - wall mirrors, shower in rooms and top quality girls. A punter’s paradise IMO!

Penny walked with me upstairs into the 3rd level and lead me to the room and offered water which I gladly accepted. A knock on the door while undressing and there is Cary with a smile on her face so pretty and handed me the bottled water. Gave her a hug and a kiss after a sip of H2O. Bonjour, mademoiselle! She laughs and what a way to start the session feeling happy! Black top comes off to reveal her luscious breasts and the red skirt goes too. Nothing underneath. Ahhh, heaven but before that...

Part 1

She lets me cup those big tits, gave a nipple a lick and I was ready to devour at that moment her but NO, she gently takes my face away from her breasts and taps the table which is a cue for a massage. I almost got carried away as I was way too horny for not having sex/wank for 4 days. Cary did a good solid massage as we chat some more. So nice to have a relaxed conversation with her. I am enjoying watching her in the mirror and trying to relax and enjoy our session. Next she proceeds to sit on my back and continues to massage me from top to bottom. I could feel her pushing into my back which made me really aroused. Then some rubbing on my head and shoulders. I massage her big ass while she does this. Finished it off with some light touches between my legs and I think it’s now time for...

Part 2

Her knickers comes off at the beginning of this part. We get into a bit of bumping and grinding with Cary on top and my hands all over her - pussy, breasts, bum all on offer and all for the taking. Then there is the legendary Cary moves - the STROKES she makes on your cock while giving you the SEXY EYE contact, the SPANISH with those big juicy tits, which gives a unique and amazing feeling. And while she goes up and down your throbbing cock, she SPITS on it with some of the saliva dripping from her mouth. Oh what a sight that is!!! I am trying hard not to cum at this point but I managed to hang on for a few minutes as she gets back to stroking my hard cock. I played with her pussy and tits. She gets wet. I get a few heavy moans out of her then I asked her to finish me by licking my nipples. The tongue, the moans, the HJ is too much to bear and I finished into an explosive release! Gosh, if this is what GFE means, I am totally loving it!

The Aftermath

Cary then laughingly told me she had to duck or move away from the firing line as I was cumming. I told her that i saved it for today as it is the 1st day I want to start my punt with a bang! And I want to do it with her. Wink! Wink! She just thanked me and smiled as she wipe off the cum on my body. No hot towels this time around and hot showers it is for me then as I felt very relaxed and relieved after that amazing session. Again. With Cary! Got dressed and later on had a brief chat with Penny at Reception. Heaps of praises to her as she did an amazing job on such a short amount of time. A few hiccups here and there but the ship is running good. Gave her a big hug, kiss and thanks and goodbye. Made it home and slept like a baby.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 8/10
    Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 9/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Guys you should see her as she is on top of her game at one of the best shops in Sydney.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she is definitely one of the best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider101 View Post
    Great review thank you
    You are welcome. Any reviews coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by scottie222 View Post
    she is definitely one of the best
    Yes. 100% on top of her game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The perfect review

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    The place is huge, 3 floors! Wow I didn’t even know that there was a 3rd floor. Shame the old owner/management of the old brothel didn’t do well. This place has potential! Rooms are well furnished with en-suite shower and toilet. Wall mirrors are in every room. So overall that’s 3 big ticks for an RnT joint - wall mirrors, shower in rooms and top quality girls. A punter’s paradise IMO!
    And the perfect venue

Senior Member(無間使者)

So many good things about Cary.

200 Pyrmont, please train all your ladies to do these great massages, with a little more originality and care than your competitors.

A few more great reviews and you will do well

☆☆☆☆☆ service award

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    The perfect review

And the perfect venue
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post

So many good things about Cary.

200 Pyrmont, please train all your ladies to do these great massages, with a little more originality and care than your competitors.

A few more great reviews and you will do well

☆☆☆☆☆ service award

Thanks bro Murphy. Highly appreciate your glowing comments. I am sure 200 Pyrmont Massage will take your feedback on board.

Cheers,
    SB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I wish this shop wasn't so far in pyrmont...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does she havea french accent???

Shop Owner