Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some thoughts on J Maki

Senior Member(無間使者)

Some thoughts on J Maki

So, was scouting the website in the afternoon feeling the familiar itch, have been eyeing J Maki for a while, actually. The services listed are good, she looks rather cute and the price is great. Thought what the fuck, will check her out. So, I head over to 278/479 to check her out without a booking.

Firstly, the Chinese (?) dude at reception - I see what some punters are saying regarding him. Not particularly rude, but not friendly either. Reminds me of Wilson. Makes you feel uneasy and awkward (as if it isn't awkward enough talking to a papasan re CIM and rimming), very business-y.

Anyway, so I asked if I could see Maki only, he asked me to head over to the giant waiting room with two glass doors that are open wide. Not particularly atmospheric, frankly, kinda open and visible. No intimacy, no privacy. So a few minutes pass, and I hear a female voice asking 'Just me?', the dude says 'Just you'. So who I can by now only guess is Maki basically drags her feet into the room, barely enters it, mutters out the hi I'm Maki line, hardly any smile, no enthusiasm whatsoever, while the dude fucking stands there (WTF!!!).

The thing about Maki is she is attractive with a shoulder-length haircut, but there is zero energy in her from what I could tell. Absolutely no chemistry was felt. So, not the best of experiences this arvo, though no actual punting took place. From the limited split-second interaction I had with her, I wouldn't recommend her.

Edit: I declined and walked out with balls full of semen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What happened after that? And who did u end up picking?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So did you go with someone else or just decided to walk out? If I remember correctly 479 now asks to pay in advanced to see lineup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And yeah youre right. The chinese dude isnt rude but i have no problem with him. He has always handled my bookings well in the past and hasnt screwed them up.

Dont know why people give him a bad rep

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Maki basically drags her feet into the room, barely enters it, mutters out the hi I'm Maki line, hardly any smile, no enthusiasm whatsoever.
    The thing about Maki is she is attractive with a shoulder-length haircut, but there is zero energy in her from what I could tell. Absolutely no chemistry was felt. So, not the best of experiences this arvo, though no actual punting took place. From the limited split-second interaction I had with her, I wouldn't recommend her.

Edit: I declined and walked out with balls full of semen
    Well done for walking. You are paying money for a service. If she isnt happy to make you feel special, she shouldnt be taking your money.

Need to do research and not turn up and risk a dud punt. Because you dodged a dud punt and paid $0 this time, your next punt is theoretically free

Shop Owner
    Firstly, the Chinese (?) dude at reception - I see what some punters are saying regarding him. Not particularly rude, but not friendly either. Reminds me of Wilson. Makes you feel uneasy and awkward (as if it isn't awkward enough talking to a papasan re CIM and rimming), very business-y.

Bro, Thats Tony, the most "rude" receptionist
    Also Wilson apologise to you too
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never have problems with any ginza receptionist. I was at 278 to see Maika. There was a guy and girl receptionist, I think both Korean. Straight forward.

By the way, Maika seems to be working a lot. Tell that poor girl to sleep in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t think you can decline off the intro alone I go here a lot and most of them give half arse intros but when in the room it’s a different story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    Bro, Thats Tony, the most "rude" receptionist
    Also Wilson apologise to you too
    Well, I wasn't really expecting an apology, but thank you.

At 278/479 there is another guy, a weekend one I'm guessing - he is far more welcoming and friendly, I don't actually know his name.

We aren't all creeps perving at girls, most of us are legit customers looking for a good time. Making us feel welcome and comfortable would go a mile. After a great session with Koto I sent a thank-you text to (again, I'm guessing) the weekend guy, and he was very thankful and appreciative. More of that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I don’t think you can decline off the intro alone I go here a lot and most of them give half arse intros but when in the room it’s a different story
    Possibly luck. In my experience, a half-arsed intro = a half-arsed sesh. No fail.

Shop Owner
    Well, I wasn't really expecting an apology, but thank you.

At 278/479 there is another guy, a weekend one I'm guessing - he is far more welcoming and friendly, I don't actually know his name.
    Well, I can tell you the weekend guy is Tony too...
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    Well, I can tell you the weekend guy is Tony too...
    I see... So all of your 278/479 receptionists are basically Tony

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So did you released your ball full of semen with your hand😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn man sorry to hear a bad experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't had too much trouble with this guy myself, but here's my two cents in regards to Maki

Clearly she was uncomfortable, especially evident from that "just me?" you witnessed.
    I chose Maki similarly on a whim a while back. I like to look for unique traits, and boy was I blown away. Cute and sexy, sweet and seductive, tiny and wild. Meticulous shower, best catbath I've had yet, loads of compliments and dirty talk. Unique and alternating BBBJ styles, and wow, even though she's the tightest I've had, damn she can take a railing, and smothers you with affection as you do.
    Notably, she enjoys giving pleasure more than receiving, and I was more than happy to take all she was giving
    OH, and her English is damn good, almost at Rebecca's level.

Overall, she was put on the spot in front of you, and you didn't get to try her, especially not in her comfort zone. Book her in advance some time, she'll take you on a wild ride.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you're not there to bang the receptionist. I wouldn't care if he's rude to me. I asked him to fuck me before, he declined, rude bastard )
    it's normal to walk out after seeing lineup if you don't find any girls tempting, I've walked out maybe 3 times before, no hard feelings, just came back another time and picked a girl that I wanted to see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol Tony is the best receptionist. Always 2 sides to a story. But with a name like chickbreaker...

And xboxy is right, your not there to fuck the receptionist. With regards to the shy hello, think about awkward it is for the girl. They gotta walk in to be judged and picked by your 10 seconds of face time.

Good luck finding a better place

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So firstly again as others said there’s nothing wrong with walking from a lineup if you don’t like any of the girls you see.

The thing is though most girls in lineups give half arsed intros. You also kinda put her on the spot by “seeing” a lineup but only asked her to come.

The fact is I’m surprised they agreed, which is a kudos to their customer service if anything.

Tony is a legend. Give respect, get respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Lol Tony is the best receptionist. Always 2 sides to a story. But with a name like chickbreaker...

And xboxy is right, your not there to fuck the receptionist. With regards to the shy hello, think about awkward it is for the girl. They gotta walk in to be judged and picked by your 10 seconds of face time.

Good luck finding a better place
    What two sides? To what story? Did I say I had a problem with Tony? Like I said, I didn't say he was rude, but not friendly either. That is all there is to it.

In any case, Tony was not the point of my post. It seems most of the responses are around him, not her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast