Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some thoughts on J Maki

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    Last time I went late Friday evening it was busy and my booking was late by 20 mins, but Tony and Yuki were professional and friendly. Never had an issue with the reception at Ginza or 479, and they're always apologising when bookings run late.
    Who was your booking with, if i may ask?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't had the pleasure of being pleasured by Maki, but I did bump into her in the corridor a couple of weeks ago, as she had finished her shift and waiting to leave to go .... home, I guess. I got great eye contact, a lovely smile and 'Hi, how are you?'. Although I normally choose younger girls (aka 'youngest'), Maki was super engaging to the point where I asked her name and we had a little chat in Japanese (I'm Aussie) as I on my way to room 1 to see Maika. I still hope to see Maki as the interaction was so nice. She was fully dressed, so looking 'normal', rather than sexy, but based on her smile and eye contact, i hope to see her soon. And I was glad to see a great AR further up the thread.

It is a shame chickbreaker had a poor experience - just with the intro - don't know why. But I do know everyone has their off days. Personally, I couldn't do this job that so many young WLs do so well. Servicing all the punters each day with BBBJ, CIM, DD, etc regardless of age, experience and weight, etc. If roles were reversed, I couldn't service multiple women who are outside the age group I find attractive and/or not otherwise attracted to.

Also, we shouldn't criticise the guy too much for sharing his experience, as to a large extent, this is what the forum is for. Other punters can post to share their great experiences with Maki to provide a more balanced view.

So, I have huge respect for the job these girls do and how nice most of them make me feel when I see them. If they have an off day and the service or interaction is less than expected, then damn, it may have been a waste of money. But, if it's a quality shop, then you will likely be ahead 9 times out of 10. As some of these girls are working almost every day, they appear to be working through their monthly period and, despite using a sponge to prevent leakage, they may also be experiencing other symptoms at that time of the month which makes them feel off colour and could change their interaction.

I hope to see Maki and will confirm my experience when I do. As I only seen her fully dressed (and sitting down on the stairs), I'd love to see her in her lingerie, bikini, or whatever else she wears for the line up and work at 479

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post

It is a shame chickbreaker had a poor experience - just with the intro - don't know why. But I do know everyone has their off days. Personally, I couldn't do this job that so many young WLs do so well. Servicing all the punters each day with BBBJ, CIM, DD, etc regardless of age, experience and weight, etc. If roles were reversed, I couldn't service multiple women who are outside the age group I find attractive and/or not otherwise attracted to.

Also, we shouldn't criticise the guy too much for sharing his experience, as to a large extent, this is what the forum is for. Other punters can post to share their great experiences with Maki to provide a more balanced view.

So, I have huge respect for the job these girls do and how nice most of them make me feel when I see them. If they have an off day and the service or interaction is less than expected, then damn, it may have been a waste of money. But, if it's a quality shop, then you will likely be ahead 9 times out of 10. As some of these girls are working almost every day, they appear to be working through their monthly period and, despite using a sponge to prevent leakage, they may also be experiencing other symptoms at that time of the month which makes them feel off colour and could change their interaction.

AA
    Hey AA, I applaud your well rounded view, and couldn’t agree more with you. Even if I’m disappointed, I will always treat the girls and establishment with respect. I also share your respect for their work ethic, and inability to understand how they service such a wide range of people! I feel so horrible when I hear some of the stories of how they’re treated, and I think this is perhaps one of the reasons it’s so easy to fall for them.. it’s like you wanna help and protect them, especially when they are extra sweet. Anyway, I digress, but just wanted to say, Respect ✊🏻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Basil22,

Thanks Bro. Much appreciated and nice of you to say so.

I actually get your point on wanting to help them and to feel protective. Over the last few months I have spent time teaching one young, inexperienced WL how to BBBJ properly (she only had 3-4 boyfriends prior to starting this job and at 19yo neither her or her bfs seemed to know very much) plus also helping another young J WL attract more men from the line-up.

AA

Cheers,

AA

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I found the receptionist better and better as they see me more and more

Wilson - always friendly and asks how it went
    Yuki - always good recommendations
    Other receptionist take a little time to see me more

All in all been good atmosphere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I found the receptionist better and better as they see me more and more

Wilson - always friendly and asks how it went
    Yuki - always good recommendations
    Other receptionist take a little time to see me more

All in all been good atmosphere
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Tony is a LEGEND!!
    Tony and Wilson are the best receptionists in the business 🤗

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J maki deep-throated me non stop she had tears coming out of her eyes and she still kept going the trooper

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Yes or a report on reception.
    let's do an AR on Wilson

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Getting back to Maki, I have seen her as well. I actually saw her twice. The reason obviously for the second visit is because the first visit was really really good. I had heaps of fun and she was nice friendly girl, who gave GFE kind of service. However the 2nd visit, was not that great. It was not bad at all and the services provided were very similar to the first but the vibe was all wrong. Felt mechanical. So may be she was overworked and was having a bad day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    let's do an AR on Wilson
    How do you an AR on Wilson.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    Getting back to Maki, I have seen her as well. I actually saw her twice. The reason obviously for the second visit is because the first visit was really really good. I had heaps of fun and she was nice friendly girl, who gave GFE kind of service. However the 2nd visit, was not that great. It was not bad at all and the services provided were very similar to the first but the vibe was all wrong. Felt mechanical. So may be she was overworked and was having a bad day.
    This was really similar to me. First time she was really fun and sweet and it was a great time. Second time all just felt a little colder. It wasn't bad, just not as fun as the first time and didn't make me want to see her again.

She looks a lot like her photos and is hot. She's really good, I just prefer when there's a better connection.

Best I've seen in the past year was Saya/sayo. Only saw her twice. 19yo and true gfe. A case where the second visit somehow blew the first visit out of the water even tho the first time was great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like that taller receptionist at Ginza, he's a great dude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PLEASE, someone start an AR on Ginza reception
    Make a template and I will...

I mean Yuki counts right? Should be some AR there somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PLEASE, someone start an AR on Ginza reception
    I did, though the mods deleted it shortly after. I titled it 'Some thoughts on Wilson and Tony'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The same as those I wrote in the original post (pssst, I made this thread, but don't tell anybody)....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    The same as those I wrote in the original post (pssst, I made this thread, but don't tell anybody)....
    how far this thread has come hahaha
    in all seriousness though after reading this i did my own research on maki and will have probably book her once this craziness is over

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    This was really similar to me. First time she was really fun and sweet and it was a great time. Second time all just felt a little colder. It wasn't bad, just not as fun as the first time and didn't make me want to see her again.

She looks a lot like her photos and is hot. She's really good, I just prefer when there's a better connection.

Best I've seen in the past year was Saya/sayo. Only saw her twice. 19yo and true gfe. A case where the second visit somehow blew the first visit out of the water even tho the first time was great.
    You are spot on. connection is important. I have seen girls that do not provide all the BB services but the sessions have been fantastic due to the amazing connection.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Maki 3 times before, her attitude was always very positive and very enthusiastic. She was one of the more genki style girl in my mind compared to other girls in the store.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123