Thread: Nalina....revisited

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nalina....revisited

Just writing a quick after report on my commute this morning.

TL : DR - I finally revisited the gorgeous Nalina and found that she has honed her craft. Good massage and lots of fun with a gorgeous lady.

Two sessions in two days....I couldn't resist the new bunny suits that are featured on the WeChat account. After the afternoon browse I had to check in with Penny to get a booking. In the back of my mind it was going to have to be Venus or Nalina, or Cary if I could get an appointment. Being assured that it will be ok I decided to leave the final decision to later.

Fast forward to knock off time, I couldn't get away from the desk fast enough. Predictably, Cary was booked solid (we all know why), but both Venus and Nalina were available. I have seen Venus recently (and had a great time) so I decided on securing a session with Nalina.

The last time I had the pleasure of Nalina's company was back when she first started, my memories indicated the shy stunner who was enthusiastic, and a mental note to revisit down the track.

Arriving, via the back lane entrance (this is great) I ran into Penny (maybe she was waiting as I provide her with an ETA), and am ushered into a room. Some quick greetings, some cash exchange, and a joke about how she should put on one of the bunny suits (who wouldn't want to see that?), leaves me with a reprimand and ordered to the shower (Penny knows my habits, it's a about respecting your ML, no one likes body odour)

As I exit the shower there is a knock on the door. Nalina enters.....wow....she was a slim, leggy stunner in her little black dress last time I saw her.... This time in stockings and a red bunny suit she could have stepped off the centrefold of a playboy magazine (I'm not sure, I've not seen one in ages, but she would have fit into Hughes mansion harem). I linger a little, then it clicks she remembers me, some greetings and I have to resist the urge to slap that bum.

Described as "Mongolian/Korean mix, 23 y/o, 170cm, sz 5-6, massage 8/10, GFE 9/10, English 9/10". I'd believe Mongolian/Korean, she is very exotic looking, not sure about age, but mid 20's is believable, height and size is believable, massage check, GFE check, English might be a little generous but it's hard to say because we didn't talk too much.

Part 1 - I lay down, and Nalina proceeds to start her massage, dry. Working my back and shoulders, she checks if oil is ok, I'm happy to have oil. Next thing I know she is ditching the bunny suit (to avoid getting it all oiled up), and her routine if elbows and thumbs shifts to the straddle and the intensity increases. Some cheeky touches slowly turns into an oily slide. By this time I've lost track of time, letting her do her thing. Her massage technique has improved from when I saw her back at the beginning of August.

Part 2 - the cheeky please turn over is music to my ears. Her slide has left me ready to play. On the flip the slide continues, teasing with her entire body. I'm going to leave it with more oil was added and the was an explosive finish that left us in penalty time

WIR - Yes, if I could stretch the budget I'd be back today, but punt within your means. Nalina isn't as talkative as Venus, Victoria or Sasha, but she is an exotic stunner for those who like them slim. Her technique has improved.

Disclaimer - YMMV, I've found that being polite, friendly, respectful and having good hygiene has rarely left me wanting. But then again is being a decent person a bad thing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. Any more details on her services?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I visited the new shop for the first time during the week.Saw the lovely Paula just been working 1 week, from South America.

Love the new shop with showers in the rooms. The shop back entrance is also nice. All smoothly run by Penny.

I think this will become my new favourite massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been wanting to try her for awhile, maybe next week when i get a chance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey bigtitlover, if your going hoping for big tits , I'd suggest somebody else.

Shop Owner