Thread: Julia - Buxom French Beauté

Senior Member(無間使者)

Julia - Buxom French Beauté

Person's Name : Julia

Establishment : 200 Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : Feb 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0433 637 166/200 Harris St, Pyrmont/centralmassage.com.au

Phone : (02) 8021 2115

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $90/30min $100/45min $115/60min (Tips Included)

Size/shape : Size 10 -12/Round G Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : French, Caucasian

Services Provided : B2B, NHJ, others see below

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you like big, buxom girls

My experience/comments:

After hurting my back last week I felt I needed a relaxing massage and of course some kind of relief. I was supposed to see the newbie French gal Julia but had to cancel at the last minute due to sustaining an injury at work. But now I felt good and am back ready to punt as well as a show of support to the shop and the girls amidst the global pandemic. I made sure that I follow some health protocols as I make my way to the shop via public transportation. So I checked the roster to see if Julia is on roster and WeChat showed she is working and need to book early. Shot a message to Penny and made a booking and shortly thereafter confirmation is received. Arrived at the shop with plenty of time to spare to catch up with Penny as we haven’t seen each other for awhile. Pleasantries exchanged and then lead to the room where we talked for a bit after finances has been sorted. Started to undress and said my goodbye to Penny and got told she will send Julia in the room in a few minutes. In no time I was half naked and sitting on the couch waiting for a knock on the door. And then came Julia inside for the...

Intro

When Julia walked in, she has a smile that lights up the room and friendly at the start. I said “Bonjour!” and her pretty face lit up. Blonde, big booty, full figure with large breasts (G cups according to her, which I reckon is accurate) slightly bigger than the popular Cary in the shop. She is 19 years old. Young and eager to please. No need to ask to be nude. She disrobes straight away. And geez, when those puppies are unleashed, they go bouncing! Is Spanish on offer? We will see later in the session. Haha! Before we proceed to the session, observe health protocols first - wash hands and also the Lil Boi as well. Julia smiles in approval knowing I have done some washing beforehand. And she also done her share with a sanitizer. Now she tells me to lay on the massage table to begin...

Part 1

Her massage was good. Not great but good enough to make me feel relaxed. Considering she is new to the industry, I give her passing marks and eventually will be excellent the further she stays in the shop like the newbie MLs who worked here and now knows what to do during part 1 because they perfected their skills along the way. Plus she checks on her pressure with me from time to time. She is also open to suggestions on how hard or soft and which part to pay attention to. After working on my back and shoulders which was good, she asked me if I want my legs done as well. She worked my legs with her nipples caressing my legs and calves which left a tingling feeling that I liked. Julia also carries conversation quite well despite her average English. That is why she is studying the language as she has time to study after staying in Australia for a year. She has no experience in other shops but is learning on the go. She must have read my mind when she asked me to flip over and into...

Part 2

Julia smiles in approval as I let out a sigh of relief after the back massage. She oils up Lil Boi and begins the tug. Slow and steady at first and then speeds up after awhile. Then I was surprised she knew how to use her boobies for a bit of smacking my cock to her perky nipples. The feeling was awesome as the tip of my penis touches her nips! It made me shiver that I nearly cum right then and there that I told her to slow down. Julia speaks to me softly like whispering “you want me to slow down so as not to cum,” in her thick accent, it sounds sexy. I was then thinking of the Spanish finish at the start and I asked her does she do Spanish, she replied “No, French.” Sorry for the confusion mademoiselle, what I meant was titty fuck - to which I showed her how it’s done. Lubed those big melons, place the cock in between, squeeze and cup them with both hands and the rest - up and down motion - she already knew what to do with a little help from me thrusting my now hard cock into those massive Gs! A bit awkward at first but once she gets into rhythm it was fantastic. While she’s doing this she was looking at me seductively and letting out a few moans while I played with her meaty bum. A few more strokes and I finally let a massive load into her chest for that pearl necklace that I haven’t given any girl for quite some time. Merci, belle Julia!

The Aftermath

A quick wipedown and a trip to the shower and I was happy. Julia felt the same and she smiled at me. While getting dressed, I remember she also offers FS and she confirmed it at an extra cost. What about DATY, FIV, DFK? The first two is included on the menu but NO GO on kissing because we all know why it’s not. She explained “Yes, you could do everything to me or with me!” Nice! Thanks Julia, Merci Beaucoup! On my way out, said my hellos to some of the girls and goodbye at reception. Feeling happy and relieved. A smile on my face as I was walking to the bus stop. Cheer up old fella! Even though it is a sad day for the world - Covid-19 a Global Pandemic, NBA Games suspended, looming Economic Crisis - Cheer up! Life is too short to complain. Be happy. Stay safe.

Conclusion

Julia is young and NTI but is willing and eager to please. Happy to be taught on things you want done and for you to take the lead and is not shy. A potential gem 💎 in the shop. If you’re after skinny girls, then she is not for you. But if you like your MLs with a full figure with large breasts, then don’t miss out on her!

English/Communication: 7.5/10
    Massage Skills: 7.5/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Most Definitely. Good VFM. Shop, Service and Girls A++

Disclaimer: YMMV Folks!
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy and SAFE Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the kind of review we join up for. Thanks for being generous with your time and literary effort. I'm almost tempted to get on over there for a lunchtime treat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. I’m definitely catching up with her now. I do like curvey full figures ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    This is the kind of review we join up for. Thanks for being generous with your time and literary effort. I'm almost tempted to get on over there for a lunchtime treat.
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Great review. I’m definitely catching up with her now. I do like curvey full figures ladies.
    Thanks for the good comments gents. I do want to support the ladies as well as the shop in any way I can. Go and catch up with her, relax and have a treat! She is not to be missed...you guys punt and enjoy! Stay safe as always.
    Last edited by SexyBoi; 13-03-2020 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Additional words

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh shit yes i am there, this review has me convinced. Thank you!!!
    just out of interest how long was your session?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she beautiful?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    oh shit yes i am there, this review has me convinced. Thank you!!!
    just out of interest how long was your session?
    Yeah Bigboy you were there and you didn’t see her? You should double back then lol. You are welcome bro! Booked a 1 hr session but was reduced to 45 mins due to her availability. It didn’t matter as I had a good time with her. Punt safe mate!

Quote Originally Posted by toilet33 View Post
    Is she beautiful?
    That question is pretty subjective mate. She has a pretty face. Kinda reminds me of a young Alicia Silverstone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Yeah Bigboy you were there and you didn’t see her? You should double back then lol. You are welcome bro! Booked a 1 hr session but was reduced to 45 mins due to her availability. It didn’t matter as I had a good time with her. Punt safe mate!
    I was trying to book with Carla a couple of weeks ago and ended up with Jay, which was no bueno. So keen to redeem my 200 Pyrmont experience

Shop Owner