Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really cheap deals at no 12 Bellevue, fuck till you drop ?

Really cheap deals at no 12 Bellevue, fuck till you drop ?

Just saw two of the most senior members arguing over prices and value, was going to put in my two cents then I thought better Not stuff up 48’s thread so I started a new one.

This has to be the cheapest FS prices in the city, 12B is definitely close enough for a quickie during the working week, if only they are on the train line, that long walk up the hill is too hard for this old man........ haha

In case you are not aware, check this out :

Full service price

20 minutes $55
    30 minutes $65

45 minutes $100
    60 minutes $130

02 92818480
    www.bellevue12.com.au
    12 Bellevue St Surry Hills NSW 2010
    open from 10:00am to 2:00am

Ps. May be Brother LH is gonna to say this cheap price is going to kill of all those rip off city RnT shops but no it won’t ! - unless your office is 5 min away. All those cbd RnT shops are still going to survive and do well by charging whatever they are charging because where else could a city punter go for a lunch time or after work quick release within 5-10 min walk from his office ? and be home on time ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ALG
    12 Bellevue has pass the bottom line as the shop's condition is really bad, this was almost 10 years ago though. If brother canfirm its at least clean and basic, i am more than happy to go look look.

Billy's on the other hand is not as bad as other paint the picture. The shop is basic and its the no frill of no frill. The towel and bed sheet is clean but old which is not surpruse given the usage. I did bring my own paper towel and Massage gtable cover, problem solve.

You post is good timing as I finally has the opportunity to samole a remarkable girl yearerday. May report on that later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    The shop is basic and its the no frill of no frill. The towel and bed sheet is clean but old which is not surpruse given the usage. I did bring my own paper towel and Massage gtable cover, problem solve.
    This is a good idea. The cheaper the shop, the less hygeinic the clientele. All sorts of parasites including bed bugs, louse and scabies live in the bedsheets in some shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d be a bit worry tbh. Rather pay more to be a bit more safe (I know there’s no correlation)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I punt several times a week at a $100 hr shop out west and it is immaculately clean

Every girl does kissing, bbbj and daty

You just need to know the market
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    ALG
    12 Bellevue has pass the bottom line as the shop's condition is really bad, this was almost 10 years ago though. If brother canfirm its at least clean and basic, i am more than happy to go look look.

Billy's on the other hand is not as bad as other paint the picture. The shop is basic and its the no frill of no frill. The towel and bed sheet is clean but old which is not surpruse given the usage. I did bring my own paper towel and Massage gtable cover, problem solve.

You post is good timing as I finally has the opportunity to samole a remarkable girl yearerday. May report on that later.
    The single beds are a killer for me
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I punt several times a week at a $100 hr shop out west and it is immaculately clean

Hi bro, can you let me pm me the address for this 100 hr shop?
    Thank

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Hi bro, can you let me pm me the address for this 100 hr shop?
    Thank
    Same here please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I punt several times a week at a $100 hour shop out west and it is immaculately clean

This is our punting heaven we have in Sydney. 20 years ago many would think that the average WL was a drugged up woman, teeth falling out, and on heroin. And I mean no disrespect to those ladies, life was rough back then, and we had women soliciting at the side of William Street in the city.
    Little does the general public know, the average Sydney ML/WL now is a 20 something year old lady with good health and good wealth. Or a lady in her 30s with a slim body and keen to please.
    This is our little secret, the public think there is no way men would pay for working girls unless they are the high profile privates charging $1000/hour

The need to go to a dirty unkempt place is really a throwback to those days.

Junior Member(有D料到)

How old are the girls tho?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbi-stretch View Post
    How old are the girls tho?
    30’s and 40’s and 50’s

Do you expect teenagers ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    30’s and 40’s and 50’s

Do you expect teenagers ?
    He needs to take a visit and make his own opinion. What they have in age they make up for in experience and lack of inhibition

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    He needs to take a visit and make his own opinion. What they have in age they make up for in experience and lack of inhibition
    Age plays no part in experience or service you get. Had plenty of milfs give shit service just as i have had young. Id rather pay a little more and have girls in there 20s, even if the service is bad at least they look alot better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Age plays no part in experience or service you get. Had plenty of milfs give shit service just as i have had young. Id rather pay a little more and have girls in there 20s, even if the service is bad at least they look alot better.
    This place is not for you then. But someone visits, and there is a market for the service at those prices. As Ahlungor suggests, its no frills full service sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like Bellvue 12!
    Yes it's old and basic, and the ladies ain't babies, but sometimes I'm really in the mood for a swift, dirty fuck with an experienced hooker and that's exactly what they'll give you. Wendy is my usual fuck and she's full on, no holes barred. I've seen a few others there and had similarly raunchy fuckfests.
    There are plenty of higher priced shops where you can get a more upscale experiences and younger lasses, but if I'm in the mood for a hard, filthy bang that's where I go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats ypur experience. I have had a different exoerience.
    I have had far more no holds barred sex with MILFs than with younger WL. Doubles where they are both keen to go nonstop for an hour, and love sex with a older guy who knows how to be gentle but energeitc in bed

But you have to choose the right brothel.
    I agree that you avoid brothels with 40 year olds with large bodies, no English and no idea. Just as you avoid young good looking women who know they are beautiful and give you minimal service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    I guess, it's hard to debate, because it really depends on the age of the punter, if you are in your 50s...40 milf are not that bad... but if you are in your 20s...would you go for 40 Milfs?
    Why not is the experience that count. Some milf can take you to a sexual journey better than the young one. I believe young guys should try older woman just like older try young one. Be open mind and enjoy the experience that what punting is about.

The MILF acronym is a relatively young one, made popular in the movie American Pie which was made in the late 90's. The concept is as old as humankind.

Its context was teenage boys fantasizing about fucking their friends mum. Dare I say it happens the other way around, bored middle age housewives wanting to seduce their son's or daughter's cute friend. I have witnessed it plenty of times growing up. Fuck, when I was 18 I shagged one of my friends mothers friends and one of my mates fucked the same friends mother.

I guess paying for it is different, but why wouldn't a young guy at one stage or another dream about fucking an older woman? It has happened for centuries!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why not is the experience that count. Some milf can take you to a sexual journey better than the young one. I believe young guys should try older woman just like older try young one. Be open mind and enjoy the experience that what punting is about.
    I agree with what you say. Anyway, to me, sex is sex. No emotions. Don't care if they're older as long as they look decent and they give awesome service

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    The MILF acronym is a relatively young one, made popular in the movie American Pie which was made in the late 90's. The concept is as old as humankind.

Its context was teenage boys fantasizing about fucking their friends mum. Dare I say it happens the other way around, bored middle age housewives wanting to seduce their son's or daughter's cute friend. I have witnessed it plenty of times growing up. Fuck, when I was 18 I shagged one of my friends mothers friends and one of my mates fucked the same friends mother.

I guess paying for it is different, but why wouldn't a young guy at one stage or another dream about fucking an older woman? It has happened for centuries!
    I think most young men growing up would be fantasising about his high school female teachers more than anything! Especially if she has big tits and wearing those low cut tops during summer months ! Which young male could resist the view from a down blouse deep cleavage??

Ps. Remember that Ads: oh Mrs Anderson !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast