Quote Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
I like Bellvue 12!
Yes it's old and basic, and the ladies ain't babies, but sometimes I'm really in the mood for a swift, dirty fuck with an experienced hooker and that's exactly what they'll give you. Wendy is my usual fuck and she's full on, no holes barred. I've seen a few others there and had similarly raunchy fuckfests.
There are plenty of higher priced shops where you can get a more upscale experiences and younger lasses, but if I'm in the mood for a hard, filthy bang that's where I go.

I always of the believe that if you see an older ML or WL, you would usually get better services , no ?

Firstly , they must have Lots of experiences : in RnT , surely an older milf can give you the kind of HJ that younger NTI - ML simply can’t ?

Secondly, in FS, if you are getting a session with a milf or older WL, sure, you won’t expect a good looking and tight pussy in young girls, but at the very least, one thing you would expect is that she’ll give a great blow job, right ? Whether it is bbbj or cbj, there must be no teeth, plenty of licking and balls play , right ?

So if you are seeing a milf, who can’t suck, had little or no HJ skills , no tits and very ordinary body ! That would be a bad punt ! Right ?

Believe me, it happens !

Ps, the above comments are Not directed at no 12 as I haven’t been recently .