Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really cheap deals at no 12 Bellevue, fuck till you drop ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
    I like Bellvue 12!
    Yes it's old and basic, and the ladies ain't babies, but sometimes I'm really in the mood for a swift, dirty fuck with an experienced hooker and that's exactly what they'll give you. Wendy is my usual fuck and she's full on, no holes barred. I've seen a few others there and had similarly raunchy fuckfests.
    There are plenty of higher priced shops where you can get a more upscale experiences and younger lasses, but if I'm in the mood for a hard, filthy bang that's where I go.

I always of the believe that if you see an older ML or WL, you would usually get better services , no ?

Firstly , they must have Lots of experiences : in RnT , surely an older milf can give you the kind of HJ that younger NTI - ML simply can’t ?

Secondly, in FS, if you are getting a session with a milf or older WL, sure, you won’t expect a good looking and tight pussy in young girls, but at the very least, one thing you would expect is that she’ll give a great blow job, right ? Whether it is bbbj or cbj, there must be no teeth, plenty of licking and balls play , right ?

So if you are seeing a milf, who can’t suck, had little or no HJ skills , no tits and very ordinary body ! That would be a bad punt ! Right ?

Believe me, it happens !

Ps, the above comments are Not directed at no 12 as I haven’t been recently .

I have been to Bellevue 12 plenty of times, I blame Steven Seagal for that! Oh, also blame Jennifer, the Thai MILF that was that there a few years ago. Always had fun with her.
    I doubt I will go back there, but you haven't punted if you haven't tried B12!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Age has no effect on pussy tightness. It is all to do with the build of the girl. Generally a small framed girl will have a tight pussy.

I posted a few months ago about fucking a petite 70 year old and her pussy was wetter and tighter than the last teenager I fucked on Monday
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    The MILF acronym is a relatively young one, made popular in the movie American Pie which was made in the late 90's. The concept is as old as mankind
    Im grateful for the term MILF. Possibly in the old days people assumed MILFS were the only option in a brothel
    MILFs have a great part to play, but we are wiser as to what can be available to us, and that now includes endless numbers of slim 20 year olds

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Im grateful for the term MILF. Possibly in the old days people assumed MILFS were the only option in a brothel
    MILFs have a great part to play, but we are wiser as to what can be available to us, and that now includes endless numbers of slim 20 year olds
    I know so many of you fantasies young students. We all know the type, accidentally fall into the industry recently and still pure and fresh.......

So to break it to you guys SERIOUSLY!! I hang out enough in shops to heard girls conversation and when it comes to work its all about which shop is busy and which shop does the less and gets the most money. All girls you can see in shops are experience and professional, of course it includes the experience and professionally make you feel they are student. A normal uni or school girl has to be really unlucky and stupid to fall into the industry and landed first in on shop that charge 75-90/30mins.

As for the age, guys you can forget about it. They are least are mid 20s and go upwards, don't tell me the stories that a girl show you her ID she is really 18. I can have 10 ID deliver to my place in 48 hrs that says I am 18. Having said that these girls can fool you they are young though. I remember I show one of my female friend a actual photo of one of my WL friend. She guess early 30s but the actual person is early 40s....

My suggestion is if you go to shops in the 75-90/30 mins mark. Don't expect too much, go to a shop that is know for consistency in services like Billy's or 104 and just pick a girl you like and don't expect anything else. The old say, more expectation leads to more disappointment .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I once fucked an 18 year old newbie who really did look 18.

I ended up befriending her for a few months outside work and she showed me her ID card from China.

29 years old......

She still looks 18.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I once fucked an 18 year old newbie who really did look 18.

I ended up befriending her for a few months outside work and she showed me her ID card from China.

29 years old......

She still looks 18.
    Really is amazing, the genetics is just different. A 29 year old Aussie would have to be extraordinary to still look early 20s

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Really is amazing, the genetics is just different. A 29 year old Aussie would have to be extraordinary to still look early 20s
    A lot of 29 year Aussie women would find it difficult to look 29.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to B12 one time in 2018 and didn't come back due to work.
    Saw Lisa, a 50-plus yo milf with the best tits big and firm with light aerola

Does anyone know where she is now?

The current Lisa is not her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to this place, found it online. Used to grab a beer at central station and walk there afterwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the joint worth a visit? Am sure a lot of bothers been there.

Quote Originally Posted by syd_lad View Post
    Definitely. I have said it before and I will say it again, you haven't punted if you haven't been to Bellevue 12.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    worth a go for first timer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_lad View Post
    Just try it yourself and report back. Not point in asking us. Everyone is different and wants.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Billy's place is not bad...
    For $110/60mins is great place...
    I meet many girl there and i don't mind to fuck MILF.... As long as their service is good...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Definitely. I have said it before and I will say it again, you haven't punted if you haven't been to Bellevue 12.
    You think ? Not sure if Bellevue 12 is a bucket list item as you suggest. After experiencing some good punting in my life, I dont understand the value of visiting a bargain basement MILF store

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    You think ? Not sure if Bellevue 12 is a bucket list item as you suggest. After experiencing some good punting in my life, I dont understand the value of visiting a bargain basement MILF store
    maybe you should try your first punt there.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im not arguing. Just remind everyone again why you recommend a visit

Im not arguing. Just remind everyone again why you recommend a visit
    Because there is nothing quite like it.

btw, what has changed with you in the last 3 weeks?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...hops&p=1858775

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast