Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really cheap deals at no 12 Bellevue, fuck till you drop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never been to Bellevue. Almost walked in once on my way to another appointment but decided against. I have open mind, but MILFs are easy to find and dont see the point in paying rock bottom price for another MILF session. Steven Seagal would say they rock the fillings out of your mouth

Banned
    This place still a fleapit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbi-stretch View Post
    Age plays no part in experience or service you get. Had plenty of milfs give shit service just as i have had young. Id rather pay a little more and have girls in there 20s, even if the service is bad at least they look alot better.
    Couldn't agree more.

In my book, anyone over 30 is a MILF and I try my best to avoid MILFs in a shop, but occasionally the shop understates age by too much and I get tricked into picking one. My stats show that almost 80% of the time it was very bad experience (either shit attitude or shit body).

Unlike having a fling with a MILF in real life, a 30+ WL/ML holds a very different view on life: many of her friends/classmates have married with kids and are holding a stable job, but she's still doing this shit job to serve lustful punters, where is the future and when can she get out of it? their looks are getting worse every year that makes it harder to attract a man. More often than not, they are in an unhealthy mental state that leads to inadequate service at best. (at least that's my experience)

Younger girls in a shop often think differently, they view it as a quick & temporary way to make a fast buck and often don't have this burden on their mind.

There are always exceptions, and I did have the good fortune to meet one rare MILF who was very cheerful and positive on life and I'll always cherish that encounter.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    12 Bellevue is the best shop for GILFs and very cheap too.
    I prefer young inexperienced girls because they are very genuine and natural and put 110% effort, energy and their heart and soul into it.
    GILFs are excellent performers and actresses. They are the Merryl Streeps of punting. They are seasoned professionals and know exactly what to say and do.
    Depends what you like.
    But then again you could be very unlucky and get a GILF who just doesn't give a shit anymore and just goes through the motions, or you could get a new young girl who is not interested and is not experienced enough to put on a convincing performance.
    I have taken a few for the team over the years. These girls failed the audition and were never on the roster again. Their first day was also their last.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You could be very unlucky and get a GILF who just doesn't give a shit anymore and just goes through the motions, or you could get a new young girl who is not interested and is not experienced enough to put on a convincing performance.
    I have taken a few for the team over the years. These girls failed the audition and were never on the roster again. Their first day was also their last.
    Both younger WL, or MILFs can make things uncomfortable, if they arent comfortable. Not all younger WL aged 20-25 can get comfortable in the job. Interesting you say some young WL arent given a chance to get accustomed to the job. Even the great rooter cant train some WL?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went there a few years ago and really was a forgettable experience, inexperienced at the time and the price was tempting, much much older than what I expected, never again for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123