Thread: New Thai logan/ compton Underwood?

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Thai logan/ compton Underwood?

Is there new Thai shop on Logan near Compton.. Underwood.. Anyone have knowledge or have I just not noticed.😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Is there new Thai shop on Logan near Compton.. Underwood.. Anyone have knowledge or have I just not noticed.��
    Need more specific address Logan Rd? Compton Rd? where in underwood??? Both Logan & Compton are pretty long rds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I parked in the carpark of a chemist on the very corner of Logan and Compton I think Officeworks is there. Was looking directly across Logan at a Thai massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just saw it the other day, might give it a go this week or next

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think you are talking about 130 Kingston Rd - read previous reports that begin with AVOID AVOID AVOID.
    But you can try if you like.
    Puff puff Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Think you are talking about 130 Kingston Rd - read previous reports that begin with AVOID AVOID AVOID.
    But you can try if you like.
    Puff puff Prof
    I went a few doors down to Serenity at 120 Kingston Rd for second time this week. Had excellent session with young Taiwanese chick a few days ago and a different ML tonight.

WIR Yes.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just reading this now - if its the one across the road from good price pharmacy warehouse on corner of Compton & Underwood road in the two story building I can vouch its shit.
    This is where I got totally ripped off. I'm with the old fart prof on this one. Only for fools and idiots. There's a decent Thai place about 2 ks up the road in white house on hill or Sakura Day spa, even Green Tea but not Exquisite or one near Woolworths at Woodridge shops. Hope this helps for successful punting.
    Agree with Massaddict - much better options around.
    4FoW

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok .. I haven't got a good bearing on the area. Looked at map. Think it's Compton and Kingston Rd intersection. And I think we mean the same shop.. will definately dodge on the above reports . Thanks

Banned
    I have been to serenity in that area, I didn't have a good session , might try again.....

Probably off thread, but with the mention of green tea, can I ask when did red tea disappear?