Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dubai info

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-05-2014
    Posts
    43

    Dubai info

    HI all experts,
    Heading to Dubai for a week and its my first time there. All though just came back from Indonesia today. Had a Tinder success and after that it was smooth as hell without paying extra bit. so if you guys have any idea about Dubai please do share. will be really helpful since i would not have much time other international forums also i like recommendations from Australia. PM me anythings available. Thanks in Advance

  2. #2
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    1,430
    Massage republic website, dont know about tinder etc but the privates on that site can be gold, they'll WhatsApp with you before hand and you can get a good idea what service will be like etc as there are reviews.
    Rnt was expensive, but at the Marina in a shopping complex was this little shop, Chinese girl who worked there was cute, and definitely up for extras and outside shop shenanigans.

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    29-11-2019
    Posts
    69
    spent a few nights there a few months ago. found myself a pinay on wechat. she was great value. damage was about AUD150 for a full night of action. we didn't get out of the hotel room.

    on another night met up with another pinay from a dating site. super nice girl, played pool at an Irish themed pub. had the nicest bod and g string popping out as she leaned over to take a shot. Later that night took her home for a shot also.

    I did roam the big Dubai Mall but no luck with any shop workers.

    If I was in town again I would just rely on wechat from 4pm.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥) EthanDunlop7's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-12-2019
    Posts
    6

    EthanDunlop7

    It was nice to read all the comments i got a little bit idea from reading all the comments i use to live dubai four years ago nowadays dubai has changed alot so by reading these comments my mind got fresh up again. This was a really helpful Thankyou guys

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-12-2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1
    I usually visits Dubai 5 times in a year, I know the agencies there some have high rates and some have low rates, but the most common thing is that they will definitely not send a the pictures one girl, when I was new in Dubai I usually got fooled by a lot agencies in the matter of pictures and real girls. But now I got a regular agency it is XoXo Escort a true trustable and affordable price escort agency, surely will recommend you this agency if you will visit Dubai any time

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    29-11-2019
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockCrestani View Post
    I usually visits Dubai 5 times in a year, I know the agencies there some have high rates and some have low rates, but the most common thing is that they will definitely not send a the pictures one girl, when I was new in Dubai I usually got fooled by a lot agencies in the matter of pictures and real girls. But now I got a regular agency it is XoXo Escort a true trustable and affordable price escort agency, surely will recommend you this agency if you will visit Dubai any time
    I asume this is a bogus self-promoting post. ow said. please do not even bother with that xoxo link. BrockCrestani first time poster
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥) EthanDunlop7's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-12-2019
    Posts
    6

    ICE

    Maybe i also attend coming new year function in Dubai, Fantastic firework at Burj tower last year

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-01-2020
    Posts
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by seeder View Post
    HI all experts,
    Heading to Dubai for a week and its my first time there. All though just came back from Indonesia today. Had a Tinder success and after that it was smooth as hell without paying extra bit. so if you guys have any idea about Dubai please do share. will be really helpful since i would not have much time other international forums also i like recommendations from Australia. PM me anythings available. Thanks in Advance
    I know some of the escort websites in Dubai but they have much fake profiles over there, so I would like to recommend you that don't ask online just go In night bar and make some setting there.

    Best regards

  9. #9
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-08-2020
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty130 View Post
    I know some of the escort websites in Dubai but they have much fake profiles over there, so I would like to recommend you that don't ask online just go In night bar and make some setting there.

    Best regards
    I miss dubai. so many great places. I even found a girl via couch surfing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •