Thread: C&C

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

C&C

One hour session was extended by me due to a nice ML - Stocky Singaporean girl with cute face who apparently was just a fill in. Found we had common interests and this led to a good session. A couple of pineapples made for a good time but no FS or BBBJ but both she and I enjoyed ourselves.
    Unfort when pressed she doesn't know when she will be on again as I said just filling in.She was fresh, responsive and fun...too bad she not a regular but then her persona may have been different. Have found C&C a pretty good ship run by Angel who schools her girls along the Jackie lines.
    Reinforced my theory of good chemistry = good session.
    4 Fl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only down side of that shop is lack of shower - somehow their soap wash never quite washes oil or other contaminents off - did have great memory with a taiwanese girl a couple years who since has disappear

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    only down side of that shop is lack of shower - somehow their soap wash never quite washes oil or other contaminents off - did have great memory with a taiwanese girl a couple years who since has disappear
    Was that C****?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ruby - but i know she has used a different name, so i could have - short girl with bobby cut hair - not much to look at but very passionate and therefore GFE

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Ruby - but i know she has used a different name, so i could have - short girl with bobby cut hair - not much to look at but very passionate and therefore GFE
    Nah not her then, C was taller and slim, longer hair.