Thread: Pure Massage @ Mt Gravatt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pure Massage @ Mt Gravatt

I haven't been to this place for ages but it used to be really good a few years ago. Anyone been recently and if so, would you recommend it? Thinking of going there sometime soon but some recent intel would be good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I haven't been to this place for ages but it used to be really good a few years ago. Anyone been recently and if so, would you recommend it? Thinking of going there sometime soon but some recent intel would be good.
    Used to go to this shop some time ago ie 3 or 4 years ago. Used to see a lovely regular Momo. Was lovely friendly girl with great service. Went again about 12 months ago and ML was robot and very cold. Never been back since. Maybe I just struck a baddy when there maybe other goodies there.

Let me know how you go.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah she was great had many good times the old shop years ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to see Frances there. Small cute Chinese girl with really big boobs. She was twenty or so but looked like she was still in high school. Naughty girl too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    used to see Samy and Ai when this shop was still in the old location, missed those days...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not the best entrance always people around gym next door and views from across the street. Not sure if you can use the back entrance or not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    last time I visited this shop I got a dud and Walked. Would of been a couple years ago tho. I use to see aii and sami too. unfortunately for those who liked to ai she ended up going back to japan after working at ssds for a short time. This would of been the time where ssds was at its peak with some of the hottest talents working. I remember after she left pure she somehow got my number and we use to text each other and she would surprisingly send me cute photos of herself .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great memories at Pure with Frances. She was my regular n did we get up to no good being the naughty girl that she was.

I haven't been back in over a year but last time the girls was easy on the eyes and service was on par with other shops I've visited, perhaps it's time for a revisit.

Is it just me or have they changed management or is it just a tactic to draw punters in???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    Not the best entrance always people around gym next door and views from across the street. Not sure if you can use the back entrance or not?
    Yes u can use the back door. They tend to keep it locked but I always let them know n they're usually at the door waiting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Used to be my local, with different girls 3-4 years ago.. the yes i too saw francis regulary. But didnt have didnt have big boobs?? Get some work done.. she was a sexy little thing... would love some info if she pops up..