Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your excuse?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Whats your excuse?

I was in a situation recently where things turned very awkward very quickly, not in an argumentive sort of way, just turned out she wasnt what i expected. I was very disappointed, said i wasnt feeling well and left. Im sure we've all been in that situation so what do u do
    Just bite your tongue and go...
    Demand your money back...
    Maybe give some advice to leave the industry because not up to scratch...
    This one needs a name and shame because she has a lot to hide and any punter who has eyes in his head would walk, unless he's got some perverse fetish for this kinda thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems more and more shops put these sort of girls on in hope we will pay them still , my guess some punter may do but for me I would of just laid there waiting for session to finish not get extras and then get the fuck out real fast never to return lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thankfully havent had as bad as what youre leaning on here, but there was one massage at a shop in coomera, where i got led to a room by a semi attractive ml then this absolute boiler walked in, some kiwi bird i think. Anywho it was lucky i was wearing my high vis and i could here my phone vibrating from my clothes constantly, just from facebook messenger going off.

I said i needed to check my phone and said sorry theres been an incident at work and left.

I always leave my phone on vibrate, and i think if i ever needed to leave further into a massage id drum up the same excuse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    I thankfully havent had as bad as what youre leaning on here, but there was one massage at a shop in coomera, where i got led to a room by a semi attractive ml then this absolute boiler walked in, some kiwi bird i think. Anywho it was lucky i was wearing my high vis and i could here my phone vibrating from my clothes constantly, just from facebook messenger going off.

I said i needed to check my phone and said sorry theres been an incident at work and left.

I always leave my phone on vibrate, and i think if i ever needed to leave further into a massage id drum up the same excuse.
    Haha, that could well be the perfect excuse.
    Prearrange with ya mate, tell him when your going in, ring me in 2 mins in case of bait and switch.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    you can set up your alarm to be active 10 mins into the session just in case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you are not demanding $ back, why would you feel bad leaving before the session ends?

I have once booked for the hour - 5 minutes i knew its shit - 5 more minutes thinking about it - got up and say we dont connect - give me some $ back and we will make it like a half hour session - yes i lost $40 but it was better than $60;

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't have any excuse. I got yelled at down the street today.. because I didn't respond positively to 100 nude HJ and then 120 add in body slide.. left with my money pretty quickly..hadn't even started massage and they were flinching me every cent. Chinese ... Runcorn area.. 😭Just went steel hard core business girl too quick..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chinese girls are the worst for this it seems - "hard core business girl" haha. I had a Chinese girl a while ago who was soaking wet and moaning from just playing around and when I went for some DATY she snapped out of it instantly and says "that's $120 now".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been round the block too many times to have that shit played on me. Did a first massage at another shop. All the above and more for 70 and to boot the girl was loving it.. love walking out of the shop when the girl has just been moaning her brains out.. yep ..I did that .. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Silly girl should have waited a few minutes until I had time and money invested already. After a bit of TT there's much more chance of handing over the bills. Little head takes over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done two runners this week. Got sent a Photoshopped photo from another shop. Looked passable. Turned up and there's grandmas grandma staring at me.. Sure ... I'll just go to the ATM.. had better weeks lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could have lost my dick in some of those armwrinkles .. never to return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont you just love the big fat boilers. Have to throw on a handful of flour to find the wetspot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly gentlemen. Reclaim the tables. We are the customers you are the providers. Now I have disciplined myself into walking out or away even before any money is exchanged. Chinese shops are notoriously poor. I have worked out my chances of a good session with a PRC provider are about 5% so if I see Chinese I usually say "Are you Chinese?" and when they reply I say "Bye".
    And you don't need an excuse - any first time punt with a new provider - pay minimum for massage and let them convince you to stay. For me no major TT or strong hints then why should I stay.
    As I travel some of my favourite lines OS are " If I don't have sex tonite I will have it tomorrow night", "If you don't want to do it for this much there is a girl down the road who will" or " Do you know how many F*&#'s I have had in my life - so if I don't have one tonite big deal" or the one I use in Brisvegas sometimes " So you want x dollars to pull my dick which I can do myself?"
    Visiting a massage parlor in Brisvegas is a power struggle - DON'T be a slave to the pussy. You will hate yourself later.
    Puff Puff Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah need be careful now a lot of Chinese passing them selves off as korean !! Lol but I can tell they still chinese by accent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After visiting smile for ten years I find it hilarious when they say I'm Japanese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you get a dud I ask them if I can change girl. Only had to do it once and they complied and in came another that gave me one of the best services I've had in a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    personally never had a change of girl, I always ask the girl who is collecting the money who will be massaging me and usually it's better to negotiate when you haven't paid

but I guess if they do a swap to an old spoiler, just treat it like one of those shopping center massages and tell her just focus on the back after 30-40mins

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Yeah need be careful now a lot of Chinese passing them selves off as korean !! Lol but I can tell they still chinese by accent
    I believe the topic of Chinese MLs was being discussed prior, my take is you don't go to a shop that's owned and operated by 30+ yrs old Chinese

but if you find a Chinese girl in one of the more popular shops eg SSDS, SDS, they are just as good if not better, that's my personal take, have had a fair share of young Chinese girls (actual girls in early 20s) offered some of the best bbbjs and body slides

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Going back to Red's original post about leaving when things don't turn out like you anticipate.
    I've mostly always been very polite and just taken what's dished up. Then not returned if things are not how I'd like.
    Now I ask up front and pay for what I want.
    But even that varies ... So once again, if all good then return. If not, no repeat.
    I rarely walk out, but have twice.
    First time I left around the 45min mark. I told the mammasan why and have never been back to that shop. I paid the tip and lost it on that one.
    Second time, I tried to go with the flow with this particular ML, but at the 45min mark, I got up and said politely, "sorry, I want to go now". No TT at all to that point so I did not see any reason to go further. I kept my tip on that one.

When you get a good ML that suits what you like, that's a treasure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast