Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your excuse?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walk. Often if you go to walk they say we have younger .. do U want to see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't mind the Chinese really. There is just as many good as bad. I personally find the south American market hard. I don't bother most times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say..
    To that end, I have found my fav Chinese ML and always have a good time... No BS and she delivers a consistently good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently had the best experience at a shop I got pissed off at because of double booking. Second girl who came out begged me to stay . Naked straight up bbbj deep throat cim etc etc. Love those pleasant surprises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Exactly gentlemen. Reclaim the tables. We are the customers you are the providers. Now I have disciplined myself into walking out or away even before any money is exchanged. Chinese shops are notoriously poor. I have worked out my chances of a good session with a PRC provider are about 5% so if I see Chinese I usually say "Are you Chinese?" and when they reply I say "Bye".
    And you don't need an excuse - any first time punt with a new provider - pay minimum for massage and let them convince you to stay. For me no major TT or strong hints then why should I stay.
    As I travel some of my favourite lines OS are " If I don't have sex tonite I will have it tomorrow night", "If you don't want to do it for this much there is a girl down the road who will" or " Do you know how many F*&#'s I have had in my life - so if I don't have one tonite big deal" or the one I use in Brisvegas sometimes " So you want x dollars to pull my dick which I can do myself?"
    Visiting a massage parlor in Brisvegas is a power struggle - DON'T be a slave to the pussy. You will hate yourself later.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Gents this is his Thesis right here. Compelling argument n awarded with his PhD n named "The Professor"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I recently had the best experience at a shop I got pissed off at because of double booking. Second girl who came out begged me to stay . Naked straight up bbbj deep throat cim etc etc. Love those pleasant surprises.
    The girl must be desperate for money. Good on ya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Exactly gentlemen. Reclaim the tables. We are the customers you are the providers. Now I have disciplined myself into walking out or away even before any money is exchanged. Chinese shops are notoriously poor. I have worked out my chances of a good session with a PRC provider are about 5% so if I see Chinese I usually say "Are you Chinese?" and when they reply I say "Bye".
    And you don't need an excuse - any first time punt with a new provider - pay minimum for massage and let them convince you to stay. For me no major TT or strong hints then why should I stay.
    As I travel some of my favourite lines OS are " If I don't have sex tonite I will have it tomorrow night", "If you don't want to do it for this much there is a girl down the road who will" or " Do you know how many F*&#'s I have had in my life - so if I don't have one tonite big deal" or the one I use in Brisvegas sometimes " So you want x dollars to pull my dick which I can do myself?"
    Visiting a massage parlor in Brisvegas is a power struggle - DON'T be a slave to the pussy. You will hate yourself later.
    Puff Puff Prof
    Word!!!!so tru,you totally nailed m amigo.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Last time I visited a shop randomly the ML was from PRC and I almost walked away. Somehow she managed to make me stay and we had a marvellous time and she was far far from greedy. My favourites from a number of Brisvegas shops were Chinese. Usually when they’re uni students they’re not greedy and always welcome fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very rarely is everything so bad that I want to walk out early, but on occasion for various reasons I am not interested in the extras. I usually just decline the offer or if I have agreed to it and she isn't giving good service I will just claim to be tired or something like that. There have been a couple of occasions where I later thought that I should explain to her what the problem really was.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A Tale of Two Clities - went for a look - driving along Bd Rd - thought I'd check out some yellow - walked in heard some older Chinese lady talking / arguing with somebody - that did it for me - didn't even see her - just the voice did it for me lol.
    Kept on driving to the Gabba along Ipswich Rd thoughts I'd C what was about - Holy smokes met by young Chinese girl - here we go again but I stayed. Had to slow her down and demand better performance but in the end everyone was happy.
    Didn't get higher options but for a couple of pineapples nice session. I think if you get the Chinese under 25 you have a chance after that forget it.

Banned
    Open the door and Abo lady waiting. Quickly turn around and run away. Out Ipswitch way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Open the door and Abo lady waiting. Quickly turn around and run away. Out Ipswitch way
    Really might have only cost you a flagon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My excuse is erectile dysfunction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have on several occasions said I was just looking.
    No massage today, and left.
    There may be some conversation about the shop if they are up to it.
    Then I leave.
    Good way to check out a shop without paying anything.
    I was talked into staying once. That turned out a good choice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    .... doubled up ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I have on several occasions said I was just looking.
    No massage today, and left.
    There may be some conversation about the shop if they are up to it.
    Then I leave.
    Good way to check out a shop without paying anything.
    I was talked into staying once. That turned out a good choice.
    All the owners I know absolutely detest customers who do this, but i can imagine the type of shithole that would be willing to risk arrest to discuss illegal activities with a random stranger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    All the owners I know absolutely detest customers who do this, but i can imagine the type of shithole that would be willing to risk arrest to discuss illegal activities with a random stranger.
    Never ever a discussion of illegal activity. Who'd answer that line of questioning anyway.
    So many new shops. Can't see any reason to go and have a look.
    Besides, every time you walk into any type of shop, is there a "rule" you must buy? No.
    I don't do this at any reputable shop, but in the many pop up shops we see with low pricing. I think it's reasonable. Is there a shower. Is it young girls or older girls. What nationalities. What's the "vibe" of the shop: clean, nice rooms, good furniture, appears well run, etc.
    I don't think that's unreasonable.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 28-09-2019 at 09:42 PM. Reason: A bunch more details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Never ever a discussion of illegal activity. Who'd answer that line of questioning anyway.
    So many new shops. Can't see any reason to go and have a look.
    Besides, every time you walk into any type of shop, is there a "rule" you must buy? No.
    I don't do this at any reputable shop, but in the many pop up shops we see with low pricing. I think it's reasonable. Is there a shower. Is it young girls or older girls. What nationalities. What's the "vibe" of the shop: clean, nice rooms, good furniture, appears well run, etc.
    I don't think that's unreasonable.
    Totally agree with you kowa.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just tell them that sorry, haven't got time for a massage right now as I'm working or on my way to meet someone, but just dropped in on my way past to grab a business card. Gives you the option to ask a couple of quick questions while you are there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always ask to see the full line up, even if the first one is a stunner as the second one may be even more to your liking. If nobody fits the bill simply say thanks and tell them to have a great day, turn and leave. Be disciplined and you will eventually be rewarded as you will cover more ground and meet more girls. Beats getting home and scrubbing yourself down with the thought of 'why did I just do that' on repeat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast