Thread: 27 and 67 Christina, Lulu and Lubby

Senior Member(無間使者)

27 and 67 Christina, Lulu and Lubby

First up was a visit to 27 Christina in Villawood. I have been here quite a few times. Lulu was chosen from a field of about 8. Sandy coloured hair, glasses, tight fitting dress, gold anklet chain which I always find sexy and a cheeky smile. From Taiwan, probably 30 although as usual said she was 25. Into the room after negotiating the difference only if I extended. Quick shower and straight into a BBBJ, superb skills as I held her long sandy hair back with her glasses nearly falling off several times I reached down and pushed them back on for her. DATY, at Lulu's request, which she really got into and soaked my chin in the proceedings. Then various positions starting with doggy as she willed me on with some dirty talk as I grabbed hold of her enhanced Cs. I decided not to extend as I was thinking I might try the other shop, so we ended with some more skillful BBBJ action with me releasing over those lovely pointed Cs. Lulu is there Thurs, Friday and Saturday.

I was still feeling horny, so my first trip into 67. Here the girls are younger, prettier but I was expecting the service to be less consistent. There were a few young and good looking girls in the lineup, I chose a really pretty Singaporean girl called Lubby, 23. Whilst the service was good, it didn't match that of 20 minutes prior with Lulu. CBJ only and took a while to get into the sex. Did allow a cum on breasts at the finale though.

A contrast. In many ways I would rather spend fun time with a 30 year old than a 23 year old stunner if the service is so much better. I'd be interested in what others think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    First up was a visit to 27 Christina in Villawood. I have been here quite a few times. Lulu was chosen from a field of about 8. Sandy coloured hair, glasses, tight fitting dress and a cheeky smile. From Taiwan, probably 30 although as usual said she was 25. Into the room after negotiating the difference only if I extended. Quick shower and straight into a BBBJ, superb skills as I held here long sandy hair back with her glasses nearly falling off. DATY, at Lulu's request, which she really got into and soaked my chin in the proceedings. Then various positions starting with doggy as she willed me on with some dirty talk as I grabbed hold of her enhanced Cs. I decided not to extend as I was thinking I might try the other shop, so we ended with some more skillful BBBJ action with me releasing over those lovely pointed Cs. Lulu is there Thurs, Friday and Saturday.

I was still feeling horny, so my first trip into 67. Here the girls are younger, prettier but I was expecting the service to be less consistent. There were a few young and good looking girls in the lineup, I chose a really pretty Singaporean girl called Lubby, 23. Whilst the service was good, it didn't match that of 20 minutes prior with Lulu. CBJ only and took a while to get into the sex. Did allow a cum on breasts at the finale though.

A contrast. In many ways I would rather spend fun time with a 30 year old than a 23 year old stunner if the service is so much better. I'd be interested in what others think.
    Great review. Is this place less than $100 for 30 minutes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $85 for half and 130 for one hour Murphy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    you manage to see the whole.lineup in 27? wow...they normally have one by one intro. so u must reject 7 to see all 8?
    Dang, sorry, it was one at a time, I always insist to see all here before choosing, Lulu was the first up as it happens.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice AR. I also fucked Lulu at 27 a few days ago. She couldn’t take my cock though and didn’t seem comfortable with a bigger dick.

A new girl Suki has just started at 27, go see her. Only 23 years old, new and inexperienced and she has an amazing teenage body with big natural D’s. Extremely pretty and friendly. I have fucked her twice this week.

I also fucked Alice at 67 on Sunday. Really pretty tall girl with a gorgeous face and body. Licked her pussy to two orgasms,

The line up at 67 is ridiculous. Like a Victoria’s Secret catwalk. I was introduced to 15 young girls on Sunday but you forget all their names.

27 will try and show you one girl at a time so just keep saying no until they all come. That way I found young Suki as she was the 7th one out after all the MILFs

I agree with your comment that the older girls at 27 give better service than the princesses at 67
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)

☆☆☆☆☆ Encouragement award

I know nothing about punting, but I am unilaterally nominating these two brothels as the jewels of Sydney in terms of value

-Young women
    -Genuine big lineups with women you can afford
    -Central-ish location near the heart of Sydney
    -Seemingly unlimited supply of young overseas women
    -$85 for half and $130 for one hour. Are you kidding?

I have been to one of these locations before, pretty much an industrial complex, and agree that the potential is huge, if not a bit hit and miss in the past. I dont live near the place, or Id probably visit more

Feel free to disagree with my nomination, and suggest the alternative brothels, which have star potential, that have similar prices

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good intel on Alice and Suki, thanks BC
    Yes Murphy 27 is $85 and $130 and if you prenegotiate, take half an hr then extend it will be an extra $45 only. BC if you book in with Lulu can you find out how her enhancements were done, I could see no marks even under the armpits. I do like the gold anklet she wears, v sexy.