Thread: Yoko amazing with her tongue

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Yoko amazing with her tongue

So I popped into 42 at night to see a lineup and they got some really beautiful stunners. I again saw two of the western girls gabby and another one (can’t remember their name) and damn gabby is sexy. Might be tempted one day to try the western service.

So I picked Yoko as she stood out with nice makeup, nice legs and really gorgeous skin. Into the room and a short while later yoko knocks on the door. She’s around mid to late 20s, petite but not too skinny, unshaven downstairs and I think her breasts on bolt ons?? Not to sure on that one. We had a bit of a chat and into the shower. I commented on how nice her skin was and she said the same lol.

Onto the bed and she comes up for some dfk. Then it was onto the cat bath. This is where things got really good. Her tongue is amazing. She’d flick my chest and the use that wet tongue and a larger surface area draw wet circles around my chest. Felt really really good. Then she started licking me from my legs to my balls and then it was onto the bbbj.

The bbbj was really intense and you could tell she knew what to do. Does some nice sucking then licking up and down my shaft like a lollipop and then flicking the knob of my penis with her tongue. It actually felt super intense to the point where I had to stop her or I was going to blow lol. Did a bit of 69 and then on with the dom for some nice CG. She’s does a nice gyration and then comes down to lick my nipples as we bounce away.

It was then onto mish where as I pounded her hands moved around my body and more cat bathing my nipples. Onto doggy where as i put it in I realised just how soft and smooth her skin is. As my hips were slapping her butt from doggy. Her ass felt as soft and smooth as a baby’s bottom. I finally came into the dom. A clean up and then we cuddled.

She offered round 2 and I said it would take too long, so asked for a handjob. We finished with me cumming from a wank whilst she again gave me some super intense cat bath.

Afterwards we still had some time so she gave me a really nice heavy massage until the time was up. Overall a really good girl. Very service orientated and doesn’t stop making sure you’re happy until the end. Her bbbj is amazing and in fact after round 1 she asked how her bbbj is and told me a lot of clients praise her on it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    The bbbj was really intense and you could tell she knew what to do. Does some nice sucking then licking up and down my shaft like a lollipop and then flicking the knob of my penis with her tongue. It actually felt super intense to the point where I had to stop her or I was going to blow lol
    Thanks for the review Meng. A lady who knows what she is doing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Thanks for the review Meng. A lady who knows what she is doing
    Hahaha yea. In fact, after the first shot she actually asked how her BJ skills were and said a lot of customers praise her on it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha yea. In fact, after the first shot she actually asked how her BJ skills were and said a lot of customers praise her on it.
    ☆☆☆☆☆ Encouragement award

- What a dream
    - Very few ladies know that they can improve their skills
    - Even fewer ladies care to improve

42G should take a bow. I wish these star WL could train their coworkers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does the facility have discrete entrance?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, there is a back entrance with parking from what I remember. Yoko and all the other ladies there are definitely worth a visit. From my experience, collecting feedback on experience has definitely been a focus for the management team. Good stuff Jesse and co.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I popped into 42 at night to see a lineup and they got some really beautiful stunners. I again saw two of the western girls gabby and another one (can’t remember their name) and damn gabby is sexy. Might be tempted one day to try the western service.

So I picked Yoko as she stood out with nice makeup, nice legs and really gorgeous skin. Into the room and a short while later yoko knocks on the door. She’s around mid to late 20s, petite but not too skinny, unshaven downstairs and I think her breasts on bolt ons?? Not to sure on that one. We had a bit of a chat and into the shower. I commented on how nice her skin was and she said the same lol.

Onto the bed and she comes up for some dfk. Then it was onto the cat bath. This is where things got really good. Her tongue is amazing. She’d flick my chest and the use that wet tongue and a larger surface area draw wet circles around my chest. Felt really really good. Then she started licking me from my legs to my balls and then it was onto the bbbj.

The bbbj was really intense and you could tell she knew what to do. Does some nice sucking then licking up and down my shaft like a lollipop and then flicking the knob of my penis with her tongue. It actually felt super intense to the point where I had to stop her or I was going to blow lol. Did a bit of 69 and then on with the dom for some nice CG. She’s does a nice gyration and then comes down to lick my nipples as we bounce away.

It was then onto mish where as I pounded her hands moved around my body and more cat bathing my nipples. Onto doggy where as i put it in I realised just how soft and smooth her skin is. As my hips were slapping her butt from doggy. Her ass felt as soft and smooth as a baby’s bottom. I finally came into the dom. A clean up and then we cuddled.

She offered round 2 and I said it would take too long, so asked for a handjob. We finished with me cumming from a wank whilst she again gave me some super intense cat bath.

Afterwards we still had some time so she gave me a really nice heavy massage until the time was up. Overall a really good girl. Very service orientated and doesn’t stop making sure you’re happy until the end. Her bbbj is amazing and in fact after round 1 she asked how her bbbj is and told me a lot of clients praise her on it.
    Finally got to try yoko...
    Her bbbj is alright , give her credit gor trying.
    She willing go for a long time
    Even she said she hardly can't get a guy cum while doing bbbj..
    But today She meet her guy...
    Coz after 20mins sucking.
    We have 2 fuck...
    She good, but not to the level that can make me cum by bbbj

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

thanks for sharing, seems like a good punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't seen Japanese girl Emma on the 42 roster for a while. Is she still around?