Thread: 🌹🌹🌹VIP MASSAGE PYRMONT

Banned

🌹🌹🌹VIP MASSAGE PYRMONT

wednesday working girls

1:😍Bunny:Chinese.New girl, size 8. C cup, naughty girl, good massage, item level service.Your good choice

2:🌹Susan:Chinese.Size 8.D cup.Mature young woman, gentle and considerate, know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!

3👍Candy:korean.Size 5.DD cup.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

Looks like this VIP shop had changed hands again ! But master Candy has returned and working many days a week, great news! Skills and services never failed, welcome back sister, of course will come and support you always , and so should many of your regulars !

Quote Originally Posted by VIP massage pyrmont View Post
    Thursday working girls

1:👍Candy:korean.Size 5.DD cup.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

2:🌹Susan:Chinese.Size 8.D cup.Mature young woman, gentle and considerate, know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!

3💕Lucy:Chinese, size 9, D cup, beautiful face, model's figure, quality massage, couples attitude service! Highly recommended!

Shop 95/3 harwood st pyrmont NSW 2009. Tel: 9660 4250 mobile: 0407353655
    Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

Candy working on Sunday !

That was never heard of. That’s good for business, really good !

Well done !

See you soon .👍

Banned
    Hi AHLUMGOR!Thanks for your support! Our massage and service are the best. Our girls gentle personality to meet your physical and psychological needs! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by VIP massage pyrmont View Post
    Hi AHLUMGOR!Thanks for your support! Our massage and service are the best. Our girls gentle personality to meet your physical and psychological needs! Welcome!
    No worries, please just tell sister Candy that I will see her in the shop very soon.

All the best

Cheers

Susan ! Ex QVB, used to be my Saturday go to girl !

Highly recommended, don’t believe me, no worries, read this review :

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Name: Susan
    Nationality: Chinese
    Rate: $55/45 mins + $50 tip

So it has literally been just over a year since I saw Susan which was when she still worked at QVB.
    I still go to QVB occasionally pretty much just to see Vicky and Nicole who are excellent masseuses in their own right and not to mention milfs in every sense of the word.

Though Susan was always on my mind when I went because I got on really well with her and she left there when I was taking a break from RnT (hello Ginza), so I thought I would never see her again.

So I was happy to find out through this forum that she is working again at VIP Pyrmont only on Thursday though!

I rang to book and guess who answers the phone Susan! She didn't recognize my voice but I did remember hers.
    Susan was the one who greeted me at the door and the look of surprise on her face was priceless.

You could consider me a regular of hers at QVB but this was like a meeting of long lost friends. She still remembered quite a bit about me which was cool.

I had to wait until a room was free but during that time I was introduced to Candy. Which is always good to put a face to the name.
    She had a very cheeky grin, I know she must have a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

When we got in the room I paid the money+tip upfront which is why I much prefer seeing the same girls because you build that familiarity and always have the seamless transition from part 1 to 2. Or if you are short on time like Brother Ahlungor seems to be most of the time... You can forgo the massage completely and skip straight to the fun.

Milfs are a different story compared to younger girls because it's a terrible shame to skip the part 1 because most of them have strong hands and can really work you over in a good way.

Your wish is their command probaly just excluding FS!

Such was the case today I was laying down on my back and got a full body massage which was firm yet very relaxing with the towel to start and not long after with a bit of oil.
    She did ask me if it was too hard at one point when she was working my shoulders but it was fine. Very satisfying but standard part 1 nothing erotic.
    Except me feeling up her legs and ass while chatting with her while she was standing at the top of the table.

Susan does do an amazing tickle tackle she always did it when I saw her at QVB and I'm sure she still does so after she hot towels you.
    But I hadn't seen her in a year so I couldn't let myself be teased on my back and had to turn over and watch her undress.

I'm a simple man I see big tits or even just a decent ass and I'm turned on.. Not to say Susan doesn't have an attractive face.
    She does by my standard and it's hard to stop kissing her and sucking on her great tits.

She sat on top of me in a what would have been a cowgirl position except she was just giving me a hand job while talking dirty.
    There was no Spanish in this session but it didn't really matter. Having her on top of me was amazing with the great access to her tits and nice view.

I do have an idea now which I didn't think to ask Susan at the time and haven't really done it with any ML except Lisa at Wynyard massage but from that cowgirl position the girl takes your cock and puts it behind her ass while she grinds hard.. just be careful not to cum on her ass or all over her back lol.

I was there for 45 mins. 30 mins worth of massage and 15 minutes for part 2 just the way I like it.

If you haven't seen a milf yet for RnT and would like to try. I highly recommend Susan for a 30/45 minute session and you can take it from there.

Banned
    Monday working gils
    1🔥susan:Chinese.Size 6、Sweet smile, sexy maturity,Magic hand.know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!
    2👍Candy:korean.Size 5.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

In need of a really good massage to fix up my neck and shoulder , reunited with Candy and it was like Yesterday Once More.

She only got better with age and the best part is, Candy has quit smoking so put on some weight and they all went to her boobs !

As I enjoyed her massage and back walking so much I asked to skip the body to body with the hot special korean lotion but they didn’t go to waste as most of them ended up between she big firm tits and my lil AH !

Part 1 massage at its absolute best, plus very rare back walking then the extra HJ requested by me and eventually the big Spanish finished with the table against the wall, Candy rested her back on the table edge , perfect height for me to violate her Blossom and one of the better titty fuck I have in recent years !

If you haven’t been you should !

9660-4250, 0407-353-655

That’s if you really want to enjoy your RnT session.

Ps. Candy is 40’s so if age is your concern , move on.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In need of a really good massage to fix up my neck and shoulder , reunited with Candy and it was like Yesterday Once More.

She only got better with age and the best part is, Candy has quit smoking so put on some weight and they all went to her boobs !

As I enjoyed her massage and back walking so much I asked to skip the body to body with the hot special korean lotion but they didn’t go to waste as most of them ended up between she big firm tits and my lil AH !

Part 1 massage at its absolute best, plus very rare back walking then the extra HJ requested by me and eventually the big Spanish finished with the table against the wall, Candy rested her back on the table edge , perfect height for me to violate her Blossom and one of the better titty fuck I have in recent years !

If you haven’t been you should !

9660-4250, 0407-353-655

That’s if you really want to enjoy your RnT session.

Ps. Candy is 40’s so if age is your concern , move on.

Cheers
    Hi Ahlungor!
    Hope the candy powerful massage will relieve the pain in your shoulders and back. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Banned
    Friday working girls

1🔥yuyu:Chinese, size 5, exquisite body, gentle personality, pitiful eyes, vigorous massage, correct service attitude. You will remember her.
    2🥰Rich:NEW .Chinese, size 9, 165 cm.Sweet smile, model body,She learned in the domestic prostate care massage, gentle techniques to enhance your male ability. Come on and must try it.
    3👍Candy:korean.Size 5.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

Banned
    wednesday working girls

1:🔥ありみAimi: New girl.Chinese Japanese mix, size 6, skin white tender, sexy naughty girl, professional prostate massage, good English, patient service, give you an unforgettable memory!

2:😍Vicky: New girl, Chinese.cute and friendly. Beautiful smile. Good command of English. She knows you need a good traditional massage.

3 🌹Susan:Chinese.Size 8.Mature young woman, gentle and considerate, know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!

Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

Banned
    Friday working girls

1🔥yuyu:Chinese, size 5, exquisite body, gentle personality, pitiful eyes, vigorous massage, correct service attitude. You will remember her.
    2🥰Rich:NEW .Chinese, size 9, 165 cm.Sweet smile, model body,She learned in the domestic prostate care massage, gentle techniques to enhance your male ability. Come on and must try it.
    3👍Candy:korean.Size 5.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

Banned
    Monday working girls

1🔥Susan:Chinese.Size 6.Sweet smile, sexy maturity,Magic hand.know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!
    2👍Candy:korean.Size 5.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

Banned
    Monday working girls

1🔥Susan:Chinese.Size 6.Sweet smile, sexy maturity,Magic hand.know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!

Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

Banned
    Tuesday working girls

1💕Cici: new girl, Chinese, age 20, size 8, tall and thin, long legs, sweet neighbor girl, good English, professional massage, first day of work, quick action!
    2👍Candy:korean.Size 5.DD cup.Professional masseur, powerful massage and back stepping, Specializes Korean massage.treat your pain point. I used to work here, hope new and old customers continue to support me!

Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

Banned
    wednesday working girls

1:🔥ありみAimi: New girl.Chinese Japanese mix, size 6, skin white tender, sexy naughty girl, professional prostate massage, good English, patient service, give you an unforgettable memory!

2:😍Vicky: New girl, Chinese.cute and friendly. Beautiful smile. Good command of English. She knows you need a good traditional massage.

3 🌹Susan:Chinese.Size 8.Mature young woman, gentle and considerate, know your heart, very good massage, quality service.Highly recommended!

Open 7 days 10am to 8pm

Banned
    Friday working girls

Banned
    Friday working girls