Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Priya - The Gem 💎 Back @ 200 Pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)

Priya - The Gem 💎 Back @ 200 Pyrmont

I was just thinking of going back to 200 Pyrmont today as I had a fantastic session with Cary on Opening Day. Checked the roster on WeChat and I saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile. It was Priya, back from her holidays in India! She looks hot in those bunny suit she is wearing on the roster photos. Plus - who can forget those natural boobies that are a handful? Not me as I quickly messaged Penny for an appointment with this Indian beauty. Booking confirmed and got ready as soon as day shift is done.

On to Central Station then a quick ride via the Light Rail and a short walk from John St Square and I make it with some time to spare. Greeted by Penny and her assistant at the door and reception area. Smile, hug and a peck on the cheek were exchanged as well as cash transaction settled. I think I saw gorgeous Nalina in the waiting room - so sexy wearing those red bunny suits. We are indeed spoilt for choice Gents! So many girls, so little time! Penny told me to follow her upstairs to the room where Priya is in.

Re Intro

As soon as I walk into the room, Priya greeted me with a smile and I smiled back as I told her I remember a pretty face when I see one. She laughed cheekily as she started to prepare everything she needs for the session. I was going to ask if she is going to get undressed and before I know it she is taking off the stockings and the bunny suit. She now exudes confidence unlike before when she started she was a little shy. Now in her naked glory, I just said wow! Those great tits are really nice to feel and her slim body is lovely to hold. Also checked out the pussy with a little bit of fluff down there. She asked me to lay down on the table as she is ready to do...

Part 1

Priya told me to lie face down on the table and asked me what do I need and how do I want my massage to be. I said I prefer oil and a soft to medium please. She gets the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount of oil on my back, shoulders, bum and legs and I can tell she’s really into the massage as she does it enthusiastically with good use of her hands and fingers while engaging in good conversation with me. I asked her about her holidays and she was happy to spend some time home with family and friends. Time really flies as now she’s back in Oz. She agrees. I am glad that her massage was better this time around as she is more confident. Pouring more oil into my back and her chest, she then hopped onto the table and gave me a good B2B massage slide making good use of her great tits with those big nipples sensually caressing my back. By now my Lil Boi is going hard and up a notch and i think maybe now is the right time for...

Part 2

I asked Priya if I could flip over as my dick is struggling lying on my stomach. More oil is used again as she does wonders to my cock with her stroking. Her fingers gently caressing my nipple. Her pretty smile and eye contact heightens the feeling. I did not forget to get myself busy with her breasts and pussy as well. Fondling her big, juicy nipples made her eyes closed and breathing heavier. I then pulled her towards me and she knew what I was thinking as I put my fingers in her vagina and played around it. She lets out a gasp as a finger found the clit. Once I found the right spot I rubbed it a bit faster and she responded in kind with my cock. I whispered to her if I can have a kiss and she pushed her face and lips to me LFK as the mutual masturbation between us got more intense until I could no longer hold and let go for an explosive finish. She smiled as she saw my juices come out of my cock. She did not stop until the last drop was milked. Priya seem to enjoy it too.

The Aftermath

Took a hot shower after cleanup at the massage table so nice feeling after a hard day. Now relaxed and ready to chill the night out. I must admit I am impressed about Priya’s confidence this time. She isn’t shy anymore and is better at delivering Parts 1 and 2. I think she is not a HIDDEN GEM anymore but a TRUE GEM now. Well, thanks to Penny as she knows how to deliver through her girls. To whom I did as I got out of the room into the hallway and reception as I said goodbye and see you next time. Cue Smiley face...Haha!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cracking review, looking at the reviews that get posted on here from this shop it’s pretty impressive. Consistently good reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I was just thinking of going back to 200 Pyrmont today as I had a fantastic session with Cary on Opening Day. Checked the roster on WeChat and I saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile. It was Priya, back from her holidays in India! She looks hot in those bunny suit she is wearing on the roster photos. Plus - who can forget those natural boobies that are a handful? Not me as I quickly messaged Penny for an appointment with this Indian beauty. Booking confirmed and got ready as soon as day shift is done.

On to Central Station then a quick ride via the Light Rail and a short walk from John St Square and I make it with some time to spare. Greeted by Penny and her assistant at the door and reception area. Smile, hug and a peck on the cheek were exchanged as well as cash transaction settled. I think I saw gorgeous Nalina in the waiting room - so sexy wearing those red bunny suits. We are indeed spoilt for choice Gents! So many girls, so little time! Penny told me to follow her upstairs to the room where Priya is in.

Re Intro

As soon as I walk into the room, Priya greeted me with a smile and I smiled back as I told her I remember a pretty face when I see one. She laughed cheekily as she started to prepare everything she needs for the session. I was going to ask if she is going to get undressed and before I know it she is taking off the stockings and the bunny suit. She now exudes confidence unlike before when she started she was a little shy. Now in her naked glory, I just said wow! Those great tits are really nice to feel and her slim body is lovely to hold. Also checked out the pussy with a little bit of fluff down there. She asked me to lay down on the table as she is ready to do...

Part 1

Priya told me to lie face down on the table and asked me what do I need and how do I want my massage to be. I said I prefer oil and a soft to medium please. She gets the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount of oil on my back, shoulders, bum and legs and I can tell she’s really into the massage as she does it enthusiastically with good use of her hands and fingers while engaging in good conversation with me. I asked her about her holidays and she was happy to spend some time home with family and friends. Time really flies as now she’s back in Oz. She agrees. I am glad that her massage was better this time around as she is more confident. Pouring more oil into my back and her chest, she then hopped onto the table and gave me a good B2B massage slide making good use of her great tits with those big nipples sensually caressing my back. By now my Lil Boi is going hard and up a notch and i think maybe now is the right time for...

Part 2

I asked Priya if I could flip over as my dick is struggling lying on my stomach. More oil is used again as she does wonders to my cock with her stroking. Her fingers gently caressing my nipple. Her pretty smile and eye contact heightens the feeling. I did not forget to get myself busy with her breasts and pussy as well. Fondling her big, juicy nipples made her eyes closed and breathing heavier. I then pulled her towards me and she knew what I was thinking as I put my fingers in her vagina and played around it. She lets out a gasp as a finger found the clit. Once I found the right spot I rubbed it a bit faster and she responded in kind with my cock. I whispered to her if I can have a kiss and she pushed her face and lips to me LFK as the mutual masturbation between us got more intense until I could no longer hold and let go for an explosive finish. She smiled as she saw my juices come out of my cock. She did not stop until the last drop was milked. Priya seem to enjoy it too.

The Aftermath

Took a hot shower after cleanup at the massage table so nice feeling after a hard day. Now relaxed and ready to chill the night out. I must admit I am impressed about Priya’s confidence this time. She isn’t shy anymore and is better at delivering Parts 1 and 2. I think she is not a HIDDEN GEM anymore but a TRUE GEM now. Well, thanks to Penny as she knows how to deliver through her girls. To whom I did as I got out of the room into the hallway and reception as I said goodbye and see you next time. Cue Smiley face...Haha!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

I agree....I had her on Wednesday on her first day back and I was first customer. We had a great time and laughed most of the session. She is really getting more and more confident.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boys need your Help ! Priya or Jessica .
    Secondly can you please DM me what's on offer in regards to Part 2 (DFK / DATY)
    After seeing Arianna am skeptical to see anyone else from India , Had a horrible experience at DOS . Please let me know . Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritham_Pri9 View Post
    Boys need your Help ! Priya or Jessica .
    Secondly can you please DM me what's on offer in regards to Part 2 (DFK / DATY)
    After seeing Arianna am skeptical to see anyone else from India , Had a horrible experience at DOS . Please let me know . Thanks
    I would recommend Priya if you haven’t seen her mate. You got to check those magnificent boobs yourself. I am sure she allows kissing on the lips, not sure about DATY but she’s confident now she might consider it! Good luck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bud . Will Probably head in Today 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review. Just wondering how long it takes to get there from central?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Awesome review. Just wondering how long it takes to get there from central?
    Hey mate. It takes about 15 mins from Central using the Light Rail Transport and 5-10 min walk from the stop. All in less than 30 minutes.
    Last edited by SexyBoi; 09-10-2019 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Additional Text

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Hey mate. It takes about 15 mins from Central using the Light Rail Transport and 5-10 min walk from the stop. All in less than 30 minutes.
    nice one. Thanks for that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Priya already few times, she is always very sweet and with good massage techniques.
    I will have to book her again very soon, your report just make me miss her again even more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Priya must have had an off day

Having seen all the reviews on here I went for a visit with Priya a few weeks back.
    She was about 20 minutes late, then came in with no apology and very little conversations.
    Like everyone mentions, here boobs are amazing, but I have to say that it was the most unenthusiastic, lacklustre HJ experience I've ever had.

Giving here the benefit of the doubt, as maybe she had some stuff going on with being late and everything, but based on my single visit with here I wouldn't be able to make a recommendation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her, it’s ok. I would try other gils

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritham_Pri9 View Post
    Hey bro, just a note, girls from certain ethnicities (my experience is Indian and Korean) dont like seeing men from their country as theyboften treat them badly (maybe make derogatory remarks or are rough etc) and this MAY be why you had a lackluatre session. Please dont assume superiority over women of your country (if you do) it will make yoyr sessions a lot better.

Like i said not saying you did anything, but this might be the cause.

In my own experience, a lot of people think i look korean, and ive definitely had a session with a korean girl a long time ago who seemed really cold at the beginning until she found out I wasnt, session literally did a 180. Was in sakura palace, way too long ago to remember who.

I may go see Priya today, quite a few good AR.

Thanks 4 review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Priya last week. I enjoyed the session,but am surprised she has such great reviews. I found her ok, rather than great. Her massage was so-so as she seemed to spend 80% of the time massage my back around the rib area and not shoulders, neck, spine, lower back, etc. Not much focus on the rest of the body.

However, she is very slim, pretty with Dcups and a very nice personality. Plus it was fabulous having an 18yo girl tugging on your cock to make you cum. As I have said in other posts, I am quite ok to dial down expectation on technique for younger less experienced WLs and MLs. In these cases, the extra thrill comes from the youthfulness of the girl, rather than her technique. Very rarely do you get both (perhaps Maika at 479 and Mio at 42G/5M were/are rare exceptions).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen her a few times, sometimes she is super energetic and sometimes cold as ice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello gents! I’ve got good news for those who are looking for Priya or craving some Indian loving...She is back! Here is your chance to share an experience with her again or meet her for the first time...Priya is starting tomorrow so book her with Penny at Chanel At Home. WeChat: ChanelAtHome or call 0414133638. Enjoy bros!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm confused, is Priya at Pyrmont at Central Massage or Burwood at Chanel at Home?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast