Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priya - The Gem 💎 Back @ 200 Pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I'm confused, is Priya at Pyrmont at Central Massage or Burwood at Chanel at Home?
    Hey bro. She’s in Burwood working at Chanel At Home.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Private Girl
    Baby Priya she in Chanel at home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Burwood at Chanel at Home

Private Girl
    Chanel At Home

Wechat ID:Chanelathome
    Hercules St Ashfield NSW 2131 (visit car parking in the downstairs apartment )
    http://www.chanelathome.com/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I was just thinking of going back to 200 Pyrmont today as I had a fantastic session with Cary on Opening Day. Checked the roster on WeChat and I saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile. It was Priya, back from her holidays in India! She looks hot in those bunny suit she is wearing on the roster photos. Plus - who can forget those natural boobies that are a handful? Not me as I quickly messaged Penny for an appointment with this Indian beauty. Booking confirmed and got ready as soon as day shift is done.

On to Central Station then a quick ride via the Light Rail and a short walk from John St Square and I make it with some time to spare. Greeted by Penny and her assistant at the door and reception area. Smile, hug and a peck on the cheek were exchanged as well as cash transaction settled. I think I saw gorgeous Nalina in the waiting room - so sexy wearing those red bunny suits. We are indeed spoilt for choice Gents! So many girls, so little time! Penny told me to follow her upstairs to the room where Priya is in.

Re Intro

As soon as I walk into the room, Priya greeted me with a smile and I smiled back as I told her I remember a pretty face when I see one. She laughed cheekily as she started to prepare everything she needs for the session. I was going to ask if she is going to get undressed and before I know it she is taking off the stockings and the bunny suit. She now exudes confidence unlike before when she started she was a little shy. Now in her naked glory, I just said wow! Those great tits are really nice to feel and her slim body is lovely to hold. Also checked out the pussy with a little bit of fluff down there. She asked me to lay down on the table as she is ready to do...

Part 1

Priya told me to lie face down on the table and asked me what do I need and how do I want my massage to be. I said I prefer oil and a soft to medium please. She gets the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount of oil on my back, shoulders, bum and legs and I can tell she’s really into the massage as she does it enthusiastically with good use of her hands and fingers while engaging in good conversation with me. I asked her about her holidays and she was happy to spend some time home with family and friends. Time really flies as now she’s back in Oz. She agrees. I am glad that her massage was better this time around as she is more confident. Pouring more oil into my back and her chest, she then hopped onto the table and gave me a good B2B massage slide making good use of her great tits with those big nipples sensually caressing my back. By now my Lil Boi is going hard and up a notch and i think maybe now is the right time for...

Part 2

I asked Priya if I could flip over as my dick is struggling lying on my stomach. More oil is used again as she does wonders to my cock with her stroking. Her fingers gently caressing my nipple. Her pretty smile and eye contact heightens the feeling. I did not forget to get myself busy with her breasts and pussy as well. Fondling her big, juicy nipples made her eyes closed and breathing heavier. I then pulled her towards me and she knew what I was thinking as I put my fingers in her vagina and played around it. She lets out a gasp as a finger found the clit. Once I found the right spot I rubbed it a bit faster and she responded in kind with my cock. I whispered to her if I can have a kiss and she pushed her face and lips to me LFK as the mutual masturbation between us got more intense until I could no longer hold and let go for an explosive finish. She smiled as she saw my juices come out of my cock. She did not stop until the last drop was milked. Priya seem to enjoy it too.

The Aftermath

Took a hot shower after cleanup at the massage table so nice feeling after a hard day. Now relaxed and ready to chill the night out. I must admit I am impressed about Priya’s confidence this time. She isn’t shy anymore and is better at delivering Parts 1 and 2. I think she is not a HIDDEN GEM anymore but a TRUE GEM now. Well, thanks to Penny as she knows how to deliver through her girls. To whom I did as I got out of the room into the hallway and reception as I said goodbye and see you next time. Cue Smiley face...Haha!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    Does anyone have any idea where Priya is working now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkebab4u View Post
    Does anyone have any idea where Priya is working now?
    Please let me know if you find her, I am looking to book her too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Please let me know if you find her, I am looking to book her too
    They have mentioned few times she is in Chanel at Home - Burwood but never saw her in the roaster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would give almost anything to see those magnificent tits again!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I would give almost anything to see those magnificent tits again!
    I repeat I would really love to see those magnificent tits again !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I repeat I would really love to see those magnificent tits again !
    You’re torturing yourself kingwally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12