Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chasing a ???long lost ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chasing a ???long lost ML

Hi guys,

Just recently got out of a relationship and have not been punting for a decent amount of time.
    I remember back in the day (?5 years ago) there was a ML who went by the name of Bobo, chinese, olive skin, shortish, C-D cups and had an amazing part 1.

She worked in Hope St Seven Hills and also somewhere in the city and Cherry Blossom in Bondi.

Anyone know where she might be or whether she has moved on?

Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you sound like Captain America

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Call those shops and ask if she is still there?

There are lots of girls around who can give good massage. Go out and enjoy yourself finding them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not to add oil to fire.. but you come out of a recent relationship. Why chase an old flame when there is a whole mountain to conquer. You are single.. you don’t need to be attached to just one. Go out there and explore.
    BTW you are paying for a service.. so for that hour or so.. you feel like you are on cloud nine or like a king, but when your time is up... don’t get fooled into believing this fantasy.. or Yu will get your heart broken again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dang this is definitely long lost

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the comments and advice guys.
    I know there are alot of other MLs out there, but I guess you can never just forget. It's more that I want to find out whats happened. More curiousity than anything else. I'm sure that once I find out and visit her I'll lose interest. Just human nature I guess....

But if anyone has any info or leads.... I'm all ears

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @CFM001
    5-years? i know how you feel. When I was in my late 20s, sometimes I had the same sudden itch to catch up with a long-lost girl met 3-5 years before (not in Australia). No chance I'd ever find them though.

But nowadays, while I still cherish the memory of time spent with those beautiful girls, or even girls met here in Australia only a few years ago, i never feel any rush to have a reunion with them. Those girls probably have already married & had grown-up kids, no way I'd have any interest in them.

Heck, I don't even think about my high school sweetheart anymore. Also I never go to those reunion parties with old school mates, never get it why some people are so eager to organize such events.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'd love to see K Alice at 5* whom I met years ago, J Airi & J Aki at ginza who worked there 1-2 years ago
    those girls are like angels who came to your life and gone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i want Chilli and Moon from 5 star......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Wow you still having wet dream of the 2 girls. That can be 15+ years ago. Yes I know I still dream some of my frovorite.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Wow you still having wet dream of the 2 girls. That can be 15+ years ago. Yes I know I still dream some of my frovorite.
    what? you said exactly the same as that 5star papasan when i said i come to his shop to met moon long time ago. hahaha
    well if you see how most WL girls treat us nowadays you will automatically remember Moon.

and chilli?? oh my gozz...... her smile!

what? you said exactly the same as that 5star papasan when i said i come to his shop to met moon long time ago. hahaha
    well if you see how most WL girls treat us nowadays you will automatically remember Moon.

No one can compare to 5* Moon for her playfulness and skills, she made you forget you’re punting......and her smooth skin was second to none !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No one can compare to 5* Moon for her playfulness and skills, she made you forget you’re punting......and her smooth skin was second to none !
    The girls during that time were the best in service from Malaysia and Singapore. Moon would be near 40. That why even today some china girls are advertised as malaysian/Singapore girl. That is the gold standard in the sex industry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I know moon was the best, guys who been to 5star during moon's time would agree and is the gold standard we compare to the girls now. A few of the others girls during her time like Ivy, and other was good too. We only can dream in our sleep.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do someone know how to find moon 5* AR? Just to help iPhone bro to have more dream of her.

Chilli is doing very well in her own business.

MOON.. our little sister is happily married..
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Thank you for letting us know. Lucky guy and best wishes to her business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Do someone know how to find moon 5* AR? Just to help iPhone bro to have more dream of her.
    On my brain.... Hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Happily married to one of her regular customers?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The golden days. Moon was the reason i started my my transition from seeing ML to WL. The experience you have with her.. just can’t be compared.
    Can’t believe it has been 15+ years already.. didn’t know I have been a punter for that long..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast