Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I call it a quit and here is my memoir

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    No need to fat shame other punters... All punters come in different shapes and sizes, just like the girls... We're not all born with bodies like Adonis... No matter how well groomed or not, you're still just a transaction...
    Ive removed this reference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The whole dating thing with anonymous women from internet turned out for me, to be a massive waste of time and energy. Been there done that and I was depressed once I realised how inefficient it was in terms of time expended. But some love the chase

For every hot stud that gets a root with every date, there are 10 men wasting valuable time

YMMV

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To OP, is your wife asian as well ? Just wondering if this is also the case of grass being greener.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    first time reading this thread and tbh it's quite interesting
    I have always heard those sugar babies saying "no intimacy" but from what lostinblonde said, it seems these girls are always up for sex, it's just another form of money in exchange for sex.
    I can relate as I've been in similar situation where I wonder about what I want the most in my life and what I should look for, but I've got out of that situation.
    my advice is to "have a clear goal" and work towards it, nothing else matters, the goal being your career, or your family, or your love life, pick one and go for it, everything else along the way can't interfere.
    I find it interesting to hear about your experience with blonde/caucasian girls, wonder how it works out for asian guys with caucasian girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    first time reading this thread and tbh it's quite interesting
    I have always heard those sugar babies saying "no intimacy" but from what lostinblonde said, it seems these girls are always up for sex, it's just another form of money in exchange for sex.
    I can relate as I've been in similar situation where I wonder about what I want the most in my life and what I should look for, but I've got out of that situation.
    my advice is to "have a clear goal" and work towards it, nothing else matters, the goal being your career, or your family, or your love life, pick one and go for it, everything else along the way can't interfere.
    I find it interesting to hear about your experience with blonde/caucasian girls, wonder how it works out for asian guys with caucasian girls.

it is just a paid for service
    never forget that
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The cultural nuance is real that’s my finding: what applies to Asian girls are not usually welcomed by Caucasian- they are more rationale, mature and independent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Partner is Japanese so yeah an Asian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it a generalisation that a Japanese lady goes off sex after marrying. And if so why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    Partner is Japanese so yeah an Asian
    Tell us more about Japanese girls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123