Thread: Ebony

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ebony

Have been looking now for sometime to find a young and gorgeous African girl.

Met one about 12 months ago at the motel at Sunnybank. Went for a massage and ended up with everything. Lost her number and never saw her advertise again. A true 10.

Any body crossed paths with what I am seeking at any shops in recent times?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take a seat at a Moorooka Coffee shop and smile. You never know.
    Once you go black you never go back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Haha, 6ft 6 and still in grd 8.😳

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Red . the professor is right . i went and married one they just love sex actually i have sat at moorooka just for that purpose . it works

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've found the Moorooka shops to be almost impossible. It's a good call though, thanks for that, I may perceiver when time permits.

I was seeking a more direct, less time investing option though.

Thanks for the insight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is one who advertises in the CM on and off. Saw her once, does massage with topless hj out of her garage. Probably mid-30’s and curvy. Was ok.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=migaloo69;1833159]Hey Red . the professor is right . i went and married one they just love sex actually i have sat at moorooka just for that purpose . it works[/QUOTE
    Experience brings insight - never doubt the Professor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I keep missing the one on E&B that seems to travel up and down the east coast all year. If the pics are genuine, she’s a fucking stunner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is one on Locanto at spring hill.. not too bad, very nice girl good body and chatty, doesnt allow Pussy Play on the first date ( hahah) but she warms up on the 2nd etc time you book

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is this and can you send me the info? Is there a shop there or something else? So confused!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a strip of shops at Moorooka that is frequented by our local African community, mainly due to the restaurants and other multi cultural retail outlets. The suggestion is to visit and meet with some of the more interesting people that visit the area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone ever done this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Professor, a bit more info. Can you message me? Thanks mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    Professor, a bit more info. Can you message me? Thanks mate!
    Dear Grasshoppers ..first you must snatch the pebbles from my hand budgie tits. Sorry having flash backs lol ( older generation will understand)

The Moorooka Coffee Shop ( unfortunately) does not serve tall black, short black or even a latte (if you are that way inclined) meaning there is no massage place there.What is there is opportunity and access.
    A wise middle aged man travelled to the east and realized that he had a penchant for ladies displaying Oriental loveliness. But he knew importing back to his home was fraught with danger and likely disappointment. So what did he do? Living in an area mainly comprised of Australian slappers he moved close to Sunnybank an area whereby in his general comings and goings he would cross paths with those types who he most desired. The wise middle aged man is now older but has a beautiful Asian partner of 11 years who he loves dearly and wouldn't swap for the world.
    So its easy - take Mohammed to the mountain my friends.
    Last time I ventured there ( and its been some time) I sat at a takeaway having a leisurely lunch. It was right near the bus stop. Your opening line could be "Excuse me do you know when the next bus comes?"
    I also ate at an African restaurant there once - yummy food and the girls we were with actually put the food in your mouth with their fingers ( customary African way of eating).
    Dress casual and clean, smile and be relaxed - the rest is up to you. Remember fortune favours the brave. Matthew 7:7.
    Puff Puff Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Still hard to meet them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was seeing a Congolese chick for a while. Sexy bitch. 27. Met her online. I was 40 at the time. There’s something about that melanin and the shape of the black girls that does it for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very warm bodies even in the winter.