Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intel on 39 Albyn St Bexley?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Intel on 39 Albyn St Bexley?

Hi Ladies & Gents,
    Anyone here go to or have been to 39 Albyn St Bexley?
    I'm on their daily sms of girls & prices. $105/hr for FS seems to be standard rates. I haven't ventured in to try anyone yet.
    Couldn't see any recent info here, so I thought I'd ask!
    Cheers,
    Roj

Nice and out of the way but felt a little run down to me. You kind of get spoilt with some of the better presented locations around. Bit of a novelty also but felt sorry for the poor girl who did the 'fire and ice' routine on me.

Banned
    Been once to try it out. I got the fire and ice and it really wasn’t worth the extra. The girl I saw was tiny and fun but the place is really run down. I haven’t been back again just because there are so many better options around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Gents!
    They're really trying to drum up business via sms, and every day they offer something different: $100/hr before 5pm, double for $200/hr all day or 'girl X' will do CIM free today etc.
    I might try it out next week. I'm off to see Jenna in the Blue Mountains tomorrow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Thanks Gents!
    They're really trying to drum up business via sms, and every day they offer something different: $100/hr before 5pm, double for $200/hr all day or 'girl X' will do CIM free today etc.
    I might try it out next week. I'm off to see Jenna in the Blue Mountains tomorrow
    Report back. ItÂ’s always good to hear how shops are going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been approx a dozen times and had more hits than misses at 39 Albyn St. For the price of $105/130 per hour with an 18-25 year old sexy Asian vixen you can't go wrong. Will be my go to place until someone shows me better establishment with quality girls for the same price... my recommended girls are Yuky, Barbie, Yaya and Eva who all have lovely hips to hold onto during the throes of ecstasy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    Have been approx a dozen times and had more hits than misses at 39 Albyn St. For the price of $105/130 per hour with an 18-25 year old sexy Asian vixen you can't go wrong. Will be my go to place until someone shows me better establishment with quality girls for the same price... my recommended girls are Yuky, Barbie, Yaya and Eva who all have lovely hips to hold onto during the throes of ecstasy.
    This place sets the benchmark for young WL at unbelievable prices. Their recruitment agents are firing on all cylinders. Can any other shop consistently come close ?

☆☆☆☆☆ Encouragement award

-Young women or Y2030 (late 20, early 30s with young body and attitude)
    -Seemingly unlimited supply of young overseas women
    -$105 for one hour standard rate (shower, CBJ, FS)

Feel free to disagree with my nomination, and suggest the alternative brothels, which have star potential, that have similar prices

☆☆☆☆☆ Encouragement award

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been there maybe 10 times. Probably agree with more hits than misses.

Place is pretty rundown but the service is usually pretty good. They provide diamond service but keep in mind that's simply bbbj and sometimes with fire and ice. Not diamond as you might find in somewhere like M5, though as always YMMV.

They run price promotions all the time but the mamasan is never aware of them! She said it must be her boss...

Just to be picky, they're always fresh off the boat with natural pubes.. I have a pref of shaved. Anyway, they are a good option for the area.

If you're after standard service, Forever19 in Rockdale is a great option at $70 for 30mins before 6pm. Similar standard of girls.

Sent from my RNE-L02 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Fellas! This is the sort of stuff I was wanting to know!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This place has been around for quite some years.
    As a Caucasian shop it was there surviving, but around 4 or 5 years ago it started going downhill with the talent getting older (& not necessarily wiser).
    There was one lady as a drawcard (& she's still around) who was regularly mention on this site when she was around Bondi way.
    It went asian and whilst rooms upgraded with in-room showers, the general condition of the premises has gone down.
    Whilst the services might have increased, the quality has reduced.
    Nowadays the prices are heading thru the floor, on a continual progression.
    If you haven't been there in the current incarnation and want to try it,
    you might also want to get there sooner than later as it might not be there for that much longer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here alot in August & sept when they were running the $70/30mins promotion and it was good value when you got the hits rather than the misses (about half the time)
    remember 2 real duds here ... Nana who has (surprisingly?) moved on, and Michelle who still appears on their roster... the latter didnt allow any touching or kissing ..anywhere! ... just cbj and DIP ... no conversation and no touching tits etc.. wtf?
    anyways the others I recall were ok to good..
    Yaya is the uni student who is a bit aloof unless you show interest in her uni qualifications (pharmacy) then she thaws out a bit, nice bod, excellent english once you get her talking
    Lucy is excellent, nice bod, friendly, english is so-so
    Kitty is good, nice bod, excellent english, south Korean but a lot of experience, maybe too much, been to Amsterdam, Germany, Bangkok, Singapore... yep, that's what I thought also ... she loves to talk, not shy and has a good wit.... and does good standard service with enthusiasm..
    and I guess that's where the virtues of this place end ... the price has gone up compared with other spots in the area like forever19....but the amenity of the place is the pits..
    the back room is not too bad BUT the front room is no more than a broom closet with a slippery spa shower in poor state that you have to almost abseil into over a makeshift "floating floor"...
    really, this place is probably one of the dingiest hovels I've frequented, and dodgy decor can be a mood killer for me..
    so the price was great, now still ok at $80/30mins.... the girls are hit and miss as mentioned, although generally OK... they seem to work a shop rotation for the girls if you just rock up without booking .. so you get whoever is next on the rotation...no choice...
    the rickety steep stairs at the entrance is a definite hint of what is to come... oh, and dont turn up if it's raining as you need to dodge the waterfall guarding the entrance...
    parking is usually good,
    this spot is probably still worthwhile but unless the price drops back to par with the others in the neighbourhood, it is only gonna be the girls that keep this place on an iron lung ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Strayer Mate - I owe you a beer!! *This* is fantastic, detailed info. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yesh thanks for the info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    these guy's website www.bexleymassage.com.au says they are now CLOSED due to corona virus .... sad days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should have clarified... not because they had a positive instance... but due to falling business ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thankfully, 9nly temporarily

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had many good times at this joint, hopefully it reopens soon when everything gets a bit better.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fei Fei

I saw Fei Fei a few weeks ago.

Looks: very pretty, around 5’3, porcelain skin, C/D cups, slim, long black hair
    Service: Diamond. LFK, some DFK, BBBJ, CIM (ask first), didn’t try for DATY
    Value:$250/hour
    WIR: yes

So I was in the area and wondered what this place was like. A few girls working but Fei Fei grabbed my eye. She is Chinese contrary to ad and speaks some English. Photo may not actually be her, but close-ish. I took a shower in the adjacent ensuite. Room is a little small. She puts on music. We both strip and lie on the bed.

She starts her routine. She works her way down for BBBJ. It’s very good, deep but with some tissue use. Didn’t request CIM, but I think it’s available. She moves on top for CG then missionary where we kiss. Highlight is doggy as her hip to waist ratio is exquisite. Must be gentle as she is a bit fragile. We talked a little whilst she gave me a pretty good massage. She’s been in Oz a while and also works in town. Time was up, quick hug & out the door. First trip to this place was pretty good, quiet street although there is a food shop nearby. Will return!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    I saw Fei Fei a few weeks ago.

Looks: very pretty, around 5’3, porcelain skin, C/D cups, slim, long black hair
    Service: Diamond. LFK, some DFK, BBBJ, CIM (ask first), didn’t try for DATY
    Value:$250/hour
    WIR: yes

So I was in the area and wondered what this place was like. A few girls working but Fei Fei grabbed my eye. She is Chinese contrary to ad and speaks some English. Photo may not actually be her, but close-ish. I took a shower in the adjacent ensuite. Room is a little small. She puts on music. We both strip and lie on the bed.

She starts her routine. She works her way down for BBBJ. It’s very good, deep but with some tissue use. Didn’t request CIM, but I think it’s available. She moves on top for CG then missionary where we kiss. Highlight is doggy as her hip to waist ratio is exquisite. Must be gentle as she is a bit fragile. We talked a little whilst she gave me a pretty good massage. She’s been in Oz a while and also works in town. Time was up, quick hug & out the door. First trip to this place was pretty good, quiet street although there is a food shop nearby. Will return!
    Thanks for the write up. I've been eyeing this place for the past few days, so it's good to have a positive experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ken1337x View Post
    Thanks for the write up. I've been eyeing this place for the past few days, so it's good to have a positive experience.
    She’s just returned from time off. There are new photos which look like her. She’s really a gentle soul. I haven’t seen any others there though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast