Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Alissa same as Elsa

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Alissa same as Elsa

Person's Name: Alissa same person as Elsa (i did review her before)

Establishment: 278 Club

Date of Visit: 8/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 278 Cleveland St Surry Hills, WECHAT: Ginzaempire2

Phone: 0416 020 278

Hours of Business: 10.20am - 3.00am

Rates: 30mins 140

Size/shape: 6, C cup enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity: chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ (only head with hand), FS, lips kissing

Value for money/recommend: not for me and wont be return forever:mad5:

Easy text and decide to booked Alissa since her photo was promising
    i wait her in the room and she came in so i stand up to hug her but got pushed back then i look her and abit shocked she is Elsa the girl i have been with before she change her name from Elsa to Alissa
    Straight away offering to shower no kiss no bbj in the shower as Ginza standard service
    unto the bed she wants me to lay my face down for cat bath but i declined since i know my cash will go to drain again
    no daty or touch her clit,bbj with hand,no dfk only lips kiss a few second,tried to kiss again but she turn away her face
    its totally turn me off ,copntinue to sex then miss to doggy

overall
    i dont want to return with her again and never again i've been Conned by different name but same girl
    they should keep the girl name same as previous they had before in Ginza when they want continue to work again
    how is that possible their website written again she is experienced but not as Ginza standard :mad5:

Oh wow. Im very sorry to hear about the disappointing punt you had mate. That is definitely not the Ginza standard we all well truly know. I'm sure Ginza will rectify and resolve this matter very soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did you complain to the front desk? Ring Wilson to sort this out not good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Did you complain to the front desk? Ring Wilson to sort this out not good
    even tho u complained at the end they just give u promise when u come back again the next girl will be good service but the fact is ur money already go to drain
    the problems she came back to work at Ginza using different name and i believe they know her but her service are same like before doesnt improve at all

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Holy shit dude. Re-read your other AR on Elsa and it’s almost exactly the same! Fuck that is pretty dodgy if she just comes back with a different name but same level of shit service. I hope the management does something about her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by simon82 View Post
    even tho u complained at the end they just give u promise when u come back again the next girl will be good service but the fact is ur money already go to drain
    the problems she came back to work at Ginza using different name and i believe they know her but her service are same like before doesnt improve at all
    Typical couldn’t give a shit brothel response. Still your $140 will fill up the McLarens tank for a few kms.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    elsa pictures was quite hot and she was on my list until I saw some AR about her that time and they weren't good. Thanks for telling us that she changed a new name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah yes, I remember reading about Elsa in the after reports. I have no idea why the shop owners keep these girls on at all. Elsa, Zita, Nicole, etc. In the short term they are VERY good-looking and get quickly snapped up at line-ups, but once the after reports go to print, it's just another slur against the shop and an insult to trusting and loyal customers. So many good experiences at Ginza but I'll be fucked if I know why Wilson and Yuki tolerate girls who show such disrespect and trash the shop's good name. None of my business I s'pose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow. Sorry to hear that bro. Alisa had great reviews before. Not sure why the experience was bad for you. I tried her before. She was warm and enthusiastic. Maybe just get in touch with the management to see why. I’m sure they will rectify for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad luck mate. Alisa did DFK with me. I saw her twice. I like her smile and her butt really turned me on. She is a very charming girl YMMV!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Regardless of the shitty reviews on here the reason some of these girls can still maintain a job is that the bulk of their customers don’t have time or care to read these reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too had a dud session with Alisa.

To be fair, it's only one of 2 dud sessions that I've had at Ginza in all the years I've been enjoying their services. But a dud session is still a dud session...

For me, Alisa wasn't really into DFK either...kept on lightly biting my tongue, and bit me on my upper arm a few times...not hard so it hurt, but hard enough that I realised it wasn't a playfulness. Put it down to one of those punts where the girl just doesn't click with you, as I'd seen a few good ARs on her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen this girl before.

I don't know about others but I found her quite pretty and hot.
    She was playful and cheerful too.
    But like some of the other guys pointed out, her DFK game is lacking.

She also did a lot of fake moans which was a little turn off.
    She was in my list to revisit because I thought she had a real potential to improve. Not so keen to visit now.

But I found her pretty hot though.

The girls that have been below par to me at 278 have been C Sammi, C Luna, and T Jasmine.
    Again, they weren't that bad but didn't have X factor like the other girls at 278.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I have seen this girl before.

I don't know about others but I found her quite pretty and hot.
    She was playful and cheerful too.
    But like some of the other guys pointed out, her DFK game is lacking.

She also did a lot of fake moans which was a little turn off.
    She was in my list to revisit because I thought she had a real potential to improve. Not so keen to visit now.

But I found her pretty hot though.

The girls that have been below par to me at 278 have been C Sammi, C Luna, and T Jasmine.
    Again, they weren't that bad but didn't have X factor like the other girls at 278.
    I really enjoyed Luna to be honest. Saw her 3 times at 479. She’s really great fun and super energetic.

Having said that DFK is super important to me so if the girl doesn’t offer it then it’s a dud punt, especially since you’re paying diamond. For me these days the foreplay is as important as the main event. Plenty of hot WLs in the sea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry I have found Alisa more than 5 time already, what she privide me the service was excellent work, DF

Quote Originally Posted by simon82 View Post
    Person's Name: Alissa same person as Elsa (i did review her before)

Establishment: 278 Club

Date of Visit: 8/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 278 Cleveland St Surry Hills, WECHAT: Ginzaempire2

Phone: 0416 020 278

Hours of Business: 10.20am - 3.00am

Rates: 30mins 140

Size/shape: 6, C cup enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity: chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ (only head with hand), FS, lips kissing

Value for money/recommend: not for me and wont be return forever:mad5:

Easy text and decide to booked Alissa since her photo was promising
    i wait her in the room and she came in so i stand up to hug her but got pushed back then i look her and abit shocked she is Elsa the girl i have been with before she change her name from Elsa to Alissa
    Straight away offering to shower no kiss no bbj in the shower as Ginza standard service
    unto the bed she wants me to lay my face down for cat bath but i declined since i know my cash will go to drain again
    no daty or touch her clit,bbj with hand,no dfk only lips kiss a few second,tried to kiss again but she turn away her face
    its totally turn me off ,copntinue to sex then miss to doggy

overall
    i dont want to return with her again and never again i've been Conned by different name but same girl
    they should keep the girl name same as previous they had before in Ginza when they want continue to work again
    how is that possible their website written again she is experienced but not as Ginza standard :mad5:

I have found Alisa more than 5 time already, what she privide me the service was excellent work, DFK, BBBJ, sexy lapdance. i all way goes with 1 hr. i don't like too rushing half hr can't do much good service. I'm hardly recommend she is the best...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ALISA IS THE BEST

I have found Alisa more than 5 time already, what she privide me the service was excellent work, DFK, BBBJ, sexy lapdance. i all way goes with 1 hr. i don't like too rushing half hr can't do much good service. I'm hardly recommend she is the best...

Wow, Chinese user name ! You must be the first ! That reminds me of a Jacky Cheung song :

太陽星辰!

Welcome to the forum !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 星辰之变 View Post
    very interesting u joined this forum after a day for my bad review about her and all 3 post u contribute in this forum its all about her
    and the difference her service that she provide between u and me its like heaven and hell or probably u are the handsome guy that she like
    i dont have any prob with other girls in this shop,as u can see not all my post about this shop always bad or i have any intentions to make it bad but just to remind other punters to be wise with their cash flow and as reminder for the shop not to change the name of the girls that already been work with them which is i will know my money will go to drain again or not,on the other hand she doesnt change her service to me too

i believe every one has different view of her and there is no need to say about how long the session since i used to have an hour session at Ginza from the first time they opened the shop but since im always get missed from their standard service i decide dont want spending much my cash that eventually will go to drain
    just trying to be wise with my cash now and i know now they can advertise the same girl with different name,just im lucky enough that i caught the shop using same girl with different name thats all

thank u for reading my review and enjoy ur punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 星辰之变 View Post
    Alisa isn't the best.
    She could be good enough but not the best. Either you don't know what best is or got a text from Alisa that someone left a bad review about her so here you are trying to earn brownie points with her by defending her. Nothing will come off it because if the girl isn't into providing good service, they will be taken care by the system. Hope your next session with her will be steamy; I guess that's all this comment is about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate, don't say she is good. Write a AR about your fastastic session with her. We like to hear from you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast