Thread: Amber Review HOT GFE

Shop Owner

Amber Review HOT GFE

I was lucky to snatch an hour session. A deal Just went up on line for "Special October" so i grabbed it. Amber is like a little Chinese beach bunny if there is such a thing.
    I would class her as super-hot GFE , what she lacks in english, she sure makes up for with affection, cute and naughty tricks.

She introduced me to a new style, slow gentle deep suck but fast 10 finger ball tickle. Captivating. Resistance is futile !

Such a cute face, sort of petite Thai/ Chinese look, though says she is full Chinese, yet so slim and petite. Also has nice bust with long puffy nipples that get quite erect ( 1" ) when gently sucked and licked, and she loves daty as well.

Sex started with her in full speed fwd cowgirl and she quickly built up to a strong climax (yes for real,not faked) . She collapsed on my chest, and seeing we had still another 40 minutes left, I let her relax , for about 1 min or so, then I commenced jack-hammer from underneath, and back came the squeals and grunts. Adorable! Lots of positions for 20mins, then let the load go.

She got her phone out with translator ap, and we had an nice chat, the whole time she had her legs wrapped around me, and landing some nice kisses on my back and my face. Got in the shower washed her down and she returned the favour.
    Absolute little pretty sweet heart a lot of guys are gonna fall for, one being me ; >

Oh well , at least I know there are cuties out there like little Amber, and you can get some time with them to make you forget your daily woes.
    Highly recommended , especially for longer sessions.
    Last edited by tarenpoint64; 04-10-2019 at 08:25 AM.