Thread: Southside Reviews and Feedback sought

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Southside Reviews and Feedback sought

Hi All
    Bit of a lurker and first time poster.
    I am newish to the punting scene.
    Have tried the following-
    Gabba near bike shop- tried a little while ago. A really good set up. A Korean ML. Massage was ok but not great and expensive.
    Greenslopes- not nearly as well set up. Have now got a shower but it is out in the open. Hello to old mate who was about to have a shower when I came in the back door. First tried L... who does quite a good massage and has some skills but is old. Cost was reasonable though. Then tried someone with the name of a steering wheel who is much younger. Massage was crap. I could have become an environmental disaster with the amount of oil used. Has some other skills though and once again cost is reasonable.
    Then tried upper mount Gravatt. Good set up but the units next door feel like a grandstand to watch you walk in and out. Quite a good massage and skills but once agin wanted overs.

So there are my reviews. So my question is whether there is somewhere with decent facilities, that provides a decent massage at a reasonable price or am I asking too much?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost word for word from an old post.......🙄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    A consistent service from these shops? Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Hi All
    Bit of a lurker and first time poster.
    I am newish to the punting scene.
    Have tried the following-
    Gabba near bike shop- tried a little while ago. A really good set up. A Korean ML. Massage was ok but not great and expensive.
    Greenslopes- not nearly as well set up. Have now got a shower but it is out in the open. Hello to old mate who was about to have a shower when I came in the back door. First tried L... who does quite a good massage and has some skills but is old. Cost was reasonable though. Then tried someone with the name of a steering wheel who is much younger. Massage was crap. I could have become an environmental disaster with the amount of oil used. Has some other skills though and once again cost is reasonable.
    Then tried upper mount Gravatt. Good set up but the units next door feel like a grandstand to watch you walk in and out. Quite a good massage and skills but once agin wanted overs.

So there are my reviews. So my question is whether there is somewhere with decent facilities, that provides a decent massage at a reasonable price or am I asking too much?
    Greenslopes - which one??? Mt Gravatt - which one?? Oh you old grey fox you!
    Answer to last question - 2 posts - what do you think?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Given I typed it myself MrGrumpy I would be very surprised but I am happy to be proven wrong. Can you show me a copy of the previous post or are you just making crap up?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Greenslopes - which one??? Mt Gravatt - which one?? Oh you old grey fox you!
    Answer to last question - 2 posts - what do you think?
    Fair enough 4FoW2.
    The Greenslopes shop was next to KFC.
    The Mount Gravatt shop was Norton Street.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just weighing in mr fox, in no way being a dick because as you ive been a long time lurker and only recently made an account to start posting / contributing. But as a lurker im sure youve noticed most of the active posters on this site are quite quick to shut down questions about specifics asked on a freshly made account, and rightfully so.

At the end of the day you wont get names and options given to you without thorough reports done on your experiences. Thats why youll have to do some punts and find some yourself. Because as spoken about in recent posts, theres too many dickheads out there who read these forums and assume they are entitled to what other punters have earned, as well and treat MLs like shit.

Although ive recently only started posting ive been to countless shops in the last 3 or 4 years. The easiest way is google "asian massage (insert location here)", then search that shop name in this forum and decide if you want to try it or not .

Not sure if its what youll count as south side but as of my last few months id reccommend vivis sherwood, ssds holland park or aqua taringa. Plenty has already been said on forums on this site about them so really im not doing any favours or spoiling anything.

Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    Just weighing in mr fox, in no way being a dick because as you ive been a long time lurker and only recently made an account to start posting / contributing. But as a lurker im sure youve noticed most of the active posters on this site are quite quick to shut down questions about specifics asked on a freshly made account, and rightfully so.

At the end of the day you wont get names and options given to you without thorough reports done on your experiences. Thats why youll have to do some punts and find some yourself. Because as spoken about in recent posts, theres too many dickheads out there who read these forums and assume they are entitled to what other punters have earned, as well and treat MLs like shit.

Although ive recently only started posting ive been to countless shops in the last 3 or 4 years. The easiest way is google "asian massage (insert location here)", then search that shop name in this forum and decide if you want to try it or not .

Not sure if its what youll count as south side but as of my last few months id reccommend vivis sherwood, ssds holland park or aqua taringa. Plenty has already been said on forums on this site about them so really im not doing any favours or spoiling anything.

Happy punting.
    Thanks LF. I appreciate the assistance.