Thread: MIA - Sexy Girl, Sexy Finale !!! Really Loves to Suck Cock!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIA - Sexy Girl, Sexy Finale !!! Really Loves to Suck Cock!!

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : N5M, 5 Gerard St Marrickville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, Very shapely, giant DD's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ (CIM), 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Booked an hour diamond with Mia during the day after checking out the photos on the N5M wechat.
    Mia is so much more beautiful in the flesh that her photos.. she isn't a skinny no shaped Chinese girl but a full on woman with a great figure and a huge set of tits that she love to have squeezed hard at all times! I walked into the new room at
    N5M and immediately walked straight back out as the heat in the room was stifling. I asked the receptionist to turn it off completely as I like the room to have a slight chill as I get on with the ladies.

Mia walks into the room in her high heels and wearing a beautiful number, she speaks no English at all, well, except for the important sex talk ones but there was to be no small talk with Mia. She made the bed and gave me some nice kisses and asked me to hop in the shower, which I did. Mia promptly joined me and gave me a good clean down in quick time, there was no time wasting here. I hop out of the shower and dry off, lay on the bed.. I already have a roaring hard-on just watching her and waiting in anticipation for her to join me. Mia hops out of the shower, takes a good long look at my cock and smiles indicating that it was good.. no idea what this was about, but if she's happy, then that's a good start I always think!!

Mia begins by giving me a cat bath that is very slurpy, she doesn't seem to wear a lot of make-up as she has a natural beauty about her that I like... a lot! She works her way around my body and finally gets down to business of the BBBJ - on my - Mia has the sloppiest, slurpiest Blowjob I have ever experienced, she didn't use any tissues whatsoever and just continued to gobble my cock for the next few minutes until I told her that I was about to cum, she indicated that she wanted me to continue and do CIM. I asked her to stop and told her that I wanted to fuck her first.

Mia gladly lay on her back and I begin a session of DATY on her that soon had her whispering in Chinese and she continued to softly stroke my arms and I continued until I got the tell-tale shudder, followed by the giggle and then the covering of the pussy.. man, I think I might need to adjust my technique as I seem to do it too hard for the girls to continue after they cum.... Mia seems happy and she smiled as she rolled on the condom, she mounted me in CG and she grabbed my hands and indicated that she really wanted to have her tits squeezed... HARD! Mia seems to get off very quickly once you start squeezing the crap out of her tits, but be careful boys, she will let you know how hard to squeeze those giant melons!

Mia had enough of CG and we changed positions and started to fuck her in mish, and she still wanted me to squeezed her tits! I checked the time and we had about 10 minutes left, I was so busy squeezing those giants that I felt like I wasn't going to get over the line tonight... I leaned down and indicated to Mia that I would be very happy if she continued the BBBJ and let me come in her mouth... well, once Mia understood this, her eyes just lit up! She LOVES to BBBJ you!! Her technique remained superb throughout and she again continued to suck me off without any tissues until I reached the point where I tapped her on her thigh and told her that I was about to lose my load to give her the option of finishing me with her hand, but, she locked her eyes on mine, shook her head no and continued to suck and twirl until I lost my entire load in her mouth! While she didn't swallow (I haven't found many who do) she kept twirling her tongue around my knob as I was shooting my load until I completely finished. Mia gave me a lovely smile and continued to speak to herself in Chinese as she went and dropped my load off into the shower...

Mia was a great girl! Fuck, Suck, lick... she loved it all... go and do yourself a huge favour and book Mia, she is very popular and now I can see why!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are her breasts enhanced?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Are her breasts enhanced?
    Not one bit.... they are way too soft!!

suck sock until it goes away