Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luna Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Luna Massage

Paid Luna a visit the other day and OMG did I have a great time, first things first:

Venue: 10 - back door enterance with bell and plenty of parking to avoid praying eyes
    Girls: 8.5 - 2x Koreans and another (I didn't ask). I hand a Korean and she was spectacular! Great body with I would say between B - C size breasts
    Massage: 9 - did a technique I've not had before and worked wonders for the lower back. Also had enough TT to start the conversation, which meant, ending was PERFECT!
    WIR: 100% for sure as she has plans for another type of massage (wink, wink)
    Cost - same same plus 2x pinapples

This was a 1 hour punt out of the blue and have not regretted it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sound really good amigo,let me guess,Southside?lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did a quick google, showed a new shop at coopers plains with this name so im assuming this is it. Its either that or a shop in victoria with 200 plus legit reviews. So id safely assume the coopers plains one haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    Did a quick google, showed a new shop at coopers plains with this name so im assuming this is it. Its either that or a shop in victoria with 200 plus legit reviews. So id safely assume the coopers plains one haha.
    Def Coopers Plains

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Paid Luna a visit the other day and OMG did I have a great time, first things first:

Venue: 10 - back door enterance with bell and plenty of parking to avoid praying eyes
    Girls: 8.5 - 2x Koreans and another (I didn't ask). I hand a Korean and she was spectacular! Great body with I would say between B - C size breasts
    Massage: 9 - did a technique I've not had before and worked wonders for the lower back. Also had enough TT to start the conversation, which meant, ending was PERFECT!

U should try the fruit here?
    Last edited by reddoor; 02-10-2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a pleasure of a fresh kimchi there a few weeks back, had a great time although just the basic option, would return for more....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    U should try the fruit here?
    My favourite is a very cute girl with a great body who I’ve seen multiple times. Only got opt 3 but for 1.0p I don’t complain at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldn't be surprised, though i have heard there's no shower here?

Sister shop of SSDS, Jackie knows her shit when she sets up shop and select girls.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post

Sister shop of SSDS, Jackie knows her shit when she sets up shop and select girls.
    I guess ur right cause I wasn't offered it, mind u, we didn't exactly use massage oil but.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post

There is a shower, but it is exterior of premises. You have to walk out in public past the back of a couple of other shops.
    I hear that fruit will no longer be on the menu here soon. Shame if true

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    There is a shower, but it is exterior of premises. You have to walk out in public past the back of a couple of other shops.
    I hear that fruit will no longer be on the menu here soon. Shame if true
    Hmmmm, great times but in hindsight risk not worth it. Suprised she lasted this long, jacki has sacked girls for less.

CDstaaa
    The fruit ran that other place for Jackie. She along with us all are sad to see her go. Leaving for other reasons and Jackie begging to keep her for as long as possible, until E returns at least.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Name

Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post

Name? Or at least hint

CDstaaa
    There are currently 5+ beautiful girls there at the moment all friendly and doing a great job. Second half of the Alphabet is usually the more fun to spell with!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried a girl whose name starts with L a couple of days ago. Absolutely fantastic service. Happy to exchange info in pm if anyone is keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by riversite15 View Post
    Tried a girl whose name starts with L a couple of days ago. Absolutely fantastic service. Happy to exchange info in pm if anyone is keen.
    Hi river. Please share

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been frequenting Luna since it opened. Lots of cute girls that rotate with the SSDS shop. Have rarely left disappointed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone here do DFK? Is the prices standard offerings?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I'm in love
    Went to Luna today. The second visit since it opened. First visit was just after opening. Was in the area so thought I would give it a 30 min trial punt.

Parked at the back. Rang the back door bell. Door opend and 2 beautiful girls standing the. Very tall Korean showed me to a room. I was hoping that once i was ready that same girl was going to be my massuse. In walked the same girl. Korean, very tall with great figure and very beautiful.. instantly asked for 1hr. Also 2p for op3 .

What a fantastic hour - perfect

Personality 10
    Looks 9.5
    Body 9.5
    Massage 9.5

WIR - definately - cant wait.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ......A few tats?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast