Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
    Thursday I don't care about you
    It's Friday I'm in love

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    ......A few tats?
    No. None at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just returned back here today n something strange happened. I booked the girl I had a couple weeks earlier expecting to continue from where we left off, only to be VERY surprised. The girl that greeted me n took me to the room was NO WHERE the same girl I had.

I was about to walk but thought I made it through the traffic to get here so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt n stayed for 30min. The girl had already walked off into the staff room n probably disappointed in me I think. Feeling sorry for my explanations n perhaps making her feel unwanted I tried to make best of a bad situation, so I thought. Never in a million years did i think I would strike the perfect girl to become my regular.

Basially, if there was ever a time I felt happier, it would be this. After a quick introduction the room was quiet so I quickly broke the ice by apologising I if I made her sad because of my actions. We started to talk more openly n found out that one of the other girl was using her stage name.

Not out of guilt, but out of pure connection/chemistry (call it what u will), only 10min into the massage I extended it to make it an hour. Best decision! N did we enjoy each others company. We chatted, massages, played, massages some more, chatted n played again. It was the perfect ending to a long stressful day, literally!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone mind PMing a recommendation?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only 1 bad visit, happy with return visits thou.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to this place for first time recently. Think i saw a chinese girl named star.

Massage was alright, she wore a nice short dress. Probably late 20s not bad looking, decent sized boobs. She really wanted you to squeeze it hard which was a first for me.

Not sure I would go back, thought it was a bit steep for me, but that's cause I paid another 20 for a bodyslide..which was a waste of money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to this place recently and saw Kiki. Not sure if they are enhanced or not actually. They felt pretty good in my hands, but were a bit unnaturally round

Does anyone know where is Barbie working now? Seemed to have suddenly quit recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    Went to this place recently and saw Kiki. Not sure if they are enhanced or not actually. They felt pretty good in my hands, but were a bit unnaturally round

Does anyone know where is Barbie working now? Seemed to have suddenly quit recently.

Bubbles Day spa & Aqua

She works with same name so won't be very hard for you to book her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone know where kiki went from luna/ssds? she hasn't been on the roster for over a week now it seems.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Bubbles Day spa & Aqua

She works with same name so won't be very hard for you to book her.
    Thanks - Aqua is a bit far, but might try Bubbles next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time I heard from her, she has a plan going back to Korea for two week at end of February. If that's the case. We will have to miss her for quite a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    Thanks - Aqua is a bit far, but might try Bubbles next time
    miss S..... from Aqua so much . Had a great time with her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    always have a great fun with mixed Thai girl there. She can pretty much do everything for you if the price is right

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterstart View Post
    always have a great fun with mixed Thai girl there. She can pretty much do everything for you if the price is right
    Is this at Luna or Aqua?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12