Thread: Proposal

Senior Member(無間使者)

Proposal

Went to well known W'gabba shop recently where TT was not exciting enough for me to stay. Left disappointed. Hightailed it to another shop in area where had nice session with strangely enough Chinese.
    On leaving she said to me that she was horny and hadn't had sex in a while ( yeah yeah I thought) She suggested a two some with another girl who I saw was friendly and doable but not top shelf.
    Thinking about going back and negotiating. My thoughts is $60 for massage BS and $150 each for full on session..and I mean full on. Will explain what action I would like between her and I and her and her.
    Because they are Chinese won't pay upfront or pay fully upfront. Maybe $200 each a bit more realistic and motivating??? Money is not a problem but definitely not going to get scammed. Quite happy to walk if they want to negotiate ridiculous amounts.
    Thoughts re prices??
    Thing that kills is that I can get this in the Philippines for $120 AD but it ain't LA Cafe baby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wouldn’t pay over $200 each but even that they want be half decent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah sounds good, just want to lay the ground rules and ensure they understand them.
    but hey your a traveler so you know how to negotiate.
    my only concern, if they Chinese you aint gonna get what you pay for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder, there must be few people who want to have group sex or into swap, keen to try .. Haha
    Why you need to pay when you can do it for free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did 3some paid $150 for main girl and $100 for other to join. No fs on the second one though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have done it twice, never paid anything. Seeing 1 ex SSDS Outside, So you can guess the standard, she is keen to try swaping and there is only 1 condition, Guy has to be Handsome and Young, No old shaggy balls, and my condition is same, No old Chiniese boiler.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Have done it twice, never paid anything. Seeing 1 ex SSDS Outside, So you can guess the standard, she is keen to try swaping and there is only 1 condition, Guy has to be Handsome and Young, No old shaggy balls, and my condition is same, No old Chiniese boiler.
    Sadly I fail in both criteria .... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Sadly I fail in both criteria .... lol
    Are you an old Chinese boiler? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure how full on you can get in a massage place though, walls are thin everywhere...or was she saying somewhere else/afterwards?
    depends on the standard of the girls on offer, 300 to 400 all up sounds about fine imo.

Though, you sure you weren't being propositioned for free
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Not sure how full on you can get in a massage place though, walls are thin everywhere...or was she saying somewhere else/afterwards?
    depends on the standard of the girls on offer, 300 to 400 all up sounds about fine imo.

Though, you sure you weren't being propositioned for free
    Not everywhere man, big front room at old SS was great, well away from others and nobody could hear u scream.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Not everywhere man, big front room at old SS was great, well away from others and nobody could hear u scream.
    U scream or her scream? If it is u, then that must be some fetish shit u into mate!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    U scream or her scream? If it is u, then that must be some fetish shit u into mate!
    Haha, thats it man. Jesus and SS always seemed to go together.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Why you need to pay when you can do it for free.

Slightly ironic comment given the topic of this forum?

Banned
    Old wrinkly balls no good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think wrinkly ok, shaggy not ok!
    Which is interesting as I have been asking in recent times what level of body/ pubic hair is desired. Majority say they prefer hair to be in a natural state.