Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: west

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

west

will be at western suburbs for a few days, any intel around Toowong/indoorpilly area? would appreciate pm

I don't mind higher pricing as long as the girl and the services provided are matching the price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The only shop ive been to in that area is aqua and taringa. I reccommend it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One on High St Toowong very hit and miss. When hit it is a homerun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    VIVI Sherwood worth a shot . Acqua usta be good but been going to Sherwood .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time i went to toowong Both girls were chain smoking at the back. Place stunk and it is usually filthy anyway.
    Was much better when Emma and Kate worked there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    One on High St Toowong very hit and miss. When hit it is a homerun.
    It was good when Only Kate Used to Work, few months ago she told me that she will work only over weekends, Haven't seen after, 1 of the best Chiniese I ever met I would say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LMH usually has some decent girls. There's a really sexy Brazilian Jessica. Great massage too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vivi's at Sherwood had some good results there recently. Send me a PM for more info.

Someone mentioned a shop at Redbank Plains Town Square I have been to the store but didnt have time to try their services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    57 High St can be worthwhile on a weekday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Vivi's at Sherwood had some good results there recently. Send me a PM for more info.

Someone mentioned a shop at Redbank Plains Town Square I have been to the store but didnt have time to try their services.
    Save your money bro, much better around than that. (Redbank)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't even contemplate going to a shop at Redbank Plains . . . Is this for real?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Save your money bro, much better around than that. (Redbank)
    Totally agree. Been there once quite some time ago. Never been back. Much better around. Eg. Vivi, Darra Station Shop. Elegant etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the one that used to be at Toowong is still at redbank, she is worth it. If she has left then it will be pretty rough

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is that Kay used to be at Toowong?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    LMH usually has some decent girls. There's a really sexy Brazilian Jessica. Great massage too!
    //.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is this dude? 6 posts man! Asking same question everywhere. Go try her yourself and get some runs on the board.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He is for lmh what Michael hunter is for Vivi's.. both under 10 .. mentioning everywhere. Hmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Omfg. Do these people get discount or are they shareholders on these 2 shops? I popped into lmh a few times and walked every single time. As for vivis, I popped in one evening and saw one dark skin short and not very good looking girl. Then another girl who has a big face like a 38 inch tv but big boobs. I walked.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Omfg. Do these people get discount or are they shareholders on these 2 shops? I popped into lmh a few times and walked every single time. As for vivis, I popped in one evening and saw one dark skin short and not very good looking girl. Then another girl who has a big face like a 38 inch tv but big boobs. I walked.
    Believe 75% of what you read. Its like punters at the track - they always tell you about how much they win. The other thing to consider is what you can a good exp is not what another calls a good exp. It's relative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Believe 75% of what you read. Its like punters at the track - they always tell you about how much they win. The other thing to consider is what you can a good exp is not what another calls a good exp. It's relative.
    Correct except more like 25% of what you read

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast