Thread: Shit experience with Chatswood 60

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shit experience with Chatswood 60

It's a super busy day at work, till I see Ella on Chatswood 60's roster.
    Last time with her is half years ago,really miss her tiny body and sweet lips. I know she is work at Marrickville No5, but that is too far for me.
    So, try my best to make three hours after lunch, it's time to visit Chatswood 60 agian.
    Try to call them four times to make appointment, no body answer~
    I have no time to waist, have to keep calling them on the way.
    Finally got the answer, bad news, Ella not in today even her name still on the roster.
    Im on the way, too late to go back. I change to Yaya for one hour at 4:15.
    Be there 15mins early. I try to go there early every time, cause they gave the girl I booked to other customer because I was 5-10 mins late last year~
    Another bad news, Yaya is busy.
    The reception boy said that customer extend his time, Yaya is not available but they have many new girls that he can show me.
    ( Oh, I remember last year the reception said I can't extend for one hour as there is another booking, I can only extend for half hour and pay for half hour price even I just speng one hour with the girl. I did. Aftet half hour they said that customer not coming yet, I can extend half hour again and pay for half hour price, again, even I just spend one hour plus half hour.
    That reception is a smart boy I have to say.
    But, I was with Baby and she is such a lovely girl.
    I paid the price they asked without make any noise.)
    Any way, I got different story from the Mamason.
    She said the cutomer was late for 10 mins, Yaya will be available 10mins later.
    ( Oh, Can you remember what you did to me when I was late for 10 mins last time)
    Well, Im get used to those bullshit, I don't trust any of them.
    It was 4:05, I decide to wait till 4:30.
    Of cause, the bullshit is just bullshit, Yaya is still in the air at 4:30.
    I walk out, the Mamason try to say something but I have no time to waist on her.
    Alright, will I go there again? Maybe. They have few girls that I really like.
    But, I used to visit them nearly twice a week.
    Now, they will not get a penny from me for a while.
    Its time spend more time for Gladesvill 42 and Kyoto 206~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by KissWB View Post
    It's a super busy day at work, till I see Ella on Chatswood 60's roster.
    Last time with her is half years ago,really miss her tiny body and sweet lips. I know she is work at Marrickville No5, but that is too far for me.
    So, try my best to make three hours after lunch, it's time to visit Chatswood 60 agian.
    Try to call them four times to make appointment, no body answer~
    I have no time to waist, have to keep calling them on the way.
    Finally got the answer, bad news, Ella not in today even her name still on the roster.
    Im on the way, too late to go back. I change to Yaya for one hour at 4:15.
    Be there 15mins early. I try to go there early every time, cause they gave the girl I booked to other customer because I was 5-10 mins late last year~
    Another bad news, Yaya is busy.
    The reception boy said that customer extend his time, Yaya is not available but they have many new girls that he can show me.
    ( Oh, I remember last year the reception said I can't extend for one hour as there is another booking, I can only extend for half hour and pay for half hour price even I just speng one hour with the girl. I did. Aftet half hour they said that customer not coming yet, I can extend half hour again and pay for half hour price, again, even I just spend one hour plus half hour.
    That reception is a smart boy I have to say.
    But, I was with Baby and she is such a lovely girl.
    I paid the price they asked without make any noise.)
    Any way, I got different story from the Mamason.
    She said the cutomer was late for 10 mins, Yaya will be available 10mins later.
    ( Oh, Can you remember what you did to me when I was late for 10 mins last time)
    Well, Im get used to those bullshit, I don't trust any of them.
    It was 4:05, I decide to wait till 4:30.
    Of cause, the bullshit is just bullshit, Yaya is still in the air at 4:30.
    I walk out, the Mamason try to say something but I have no time to waist on her.
    Alright, will I go there again? Maybe. They have few girls that I really like.
    But, I used to visit them nearly twice a week.
    Now, they will not get a penny from me for a while.
    Its time spend more time for Gladesvill 42 and Kyoto 206~
    This can happen when you punt in a hurry. Find out their mobile number, and text a book a few hours ahead. Once you try to book on the phone at the last minute or cant get through, it means you are going at peak times, which makes failed bookings more likely

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    This is why I only do line ups

Much easier and you choose what you like, no booking hassles

Hit rate is still 99% I reckon. I punt 6 times a week on average and can’t remember my last bad session.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    This is why I only do line ups

Much easier and you choose what you like, no booking hassles

Hit rate is still 99% I reckon. I punt 6 times a week on average and can’t remember my last bad session.
    What are your tips for choosing a woman from a lineup to ensure you get good service and not just a good looking lady with limited service ?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    What are your tips for choosing a woman from a lineup to ensure you get good service and not just a good looking lady with limited service ?
    It is mostly the way you treat the girl in the room. Don’t choose any princesses that don’t smile, choose a friendly, smiling girl, the one that makes your cock rise at the intro.

Once inside the room introduce yourself politely, hug her, smile, have a bit of chit chat, kiss her if you can, shower with her then fuck her brains out and lick her pussy to as many orgasms as she can stand until she surrenders.

Most important tip. Never ever ever choose a girl who doesn’t smile or does a rushed intro. If she can’t be arsed to say hello nicely then she can fuck off. You are guaranteed bad service.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is mostly the way you treat the girl in the room. Don’t choose any princesses that don’t smile, choose a friendly, smiling girl, the one that makes your cock rise at the intro.

Once inside the room introduce yourself politely, hug her, smile, have a bit of chit chat, kiss her if you can, shower with her then fuck her brains out and lick her pussy to as many orgasms as she can stand until she surrenders.
    I also prefer the brothels that provide lineups.

Embarrassing hearing this from Chatswood 60. Is Jianni still the owner?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    then fuck her brains out and lick her pussy to as many orgasms as she can stand until she surrenders.
    I'm not sure girl who has sex with 10 different people everyday 5 days a week still can have orgasm from a random customer ......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

hate to hear that

it's really sad. I know there is always something than may not work but the client should come first and more professionalism is required.

Banned
    These guys are clueless....mucked me around a few times
    No more of my money to be spent there....go to Eden Garden or 42G

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like they haven’t changed. at least they’re consistent. 🙃

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went there couple month ago
    Try one of the said d service girl

Man her real life is so different from her photo
    Total let down
    Not going there anymore

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    I'm not sure girl who has sex with 10 different people everyday 5 days a week still can have orgasm from a random customer ......
    You just don’t know how to do it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by KissWB View Post
    Kyoto 206~
    You rather go 206 than 60 whiting!! Seriouly there is something wrong with your choice of venue......

Next time if this happen, try to hop across to 90. I got some recent update about this place (I use to go there). Jame's partner still running it and they still have some good girl. This one I know (and had) is certainly spectacular.... but in a different shop.

As for 60 some good word around for pink and she is as picture (I have seen her in line up). My peer had sample Angel and also spoke highly of her. Coco is a controversial. The youth and beauty is sure there but very different report on services, also I am annoyed by her and other girls different price level. If you run a 90/150 shop you should stick to that, the own Jenny (I think that's her name) should know better than that given where she came from. Consistency on price and services is the winning formula in this market segment and she should know that is her formal boss' success formula.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also had a bad experience at 60 Whiting early this year. I am not a fs person but decided to do for the first time in 10 years and went for Cici(?). She came to introduce me in the small square waiting area. It clearly stated that on their website she is 23-26(I can't remember exactly) but real person looked a least 40. Then papasan showed me two more girls and looked exactly same as they are in early 40s or very late 30s. I walked out without fuck. Never returned

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk