Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wechat people nearby, does it work?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    just a reminder that if any of these people ask to meet you near a convenience shop they are most likely scammers
    So are the girls who asked to be paid using gift cards rather than cash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ok, I've finally had wechat people nearby work for me, and boy did it work. Not a wl, a Chinese hot young mum with an absolutely cracking body, perfect (fake but really well done) tits and a (sexual) appetite like a starved Rottweiler. I need to go and have a lie down..
    do you pay her with baby milk formula? or did she just milk you instead?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    do you pay her with baby milk formula? or did she just milk you instead?
    I got the feeling I wasn't her first casual fuck session. She clearly knew what she wanted and I was just a sex toy...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got the feeling I wasn't her first casual fuck session. She clearly knew what she wanted and I was just a sex toy...
    I volunteer as tribute!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I haven't been able to sort out how it works.

I'm sure I'm not seeing everybody nearby, even some of my contacts don't show up when I am near them (others show up when we are kms apart).

Likewise I may not be appearing in other viewers'/contacts' feeds.

Is there a filter on "horny old white men"? LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    did i read in this or another thread that you message and ask if they are working/available now/tonight, etc. if they are ML/WL they would respond accordingly. otherwise just pretend to have sent wrong message or wrong person.
    i guess also use common sense with their profile status/pictures.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I ask straight away if they are a prostitute. Get a lot of fuck yous or your mum is a prostitute from some of the girls lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For a white guy in Asia the nearby feature in WeChat is gold, you don’t even need to leave your hotel room, and will get multiple messages from WL or ML

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    I found WeChat to be fabulous in Indonesia for pulling pussy, and with one girl who became a friend, for free.

Many girls who have never hooked up for cash will consider it if you persist. I was a few hours out of Jakarta and westerners were not so common. So I made it clear I was Australian and it got good interest.

One little 19yr old minx who looked like the girl next door was up for everything; anal, COF and letting me photograph her snatch, I'm trying to meet up with her in Bali for a few days and enjoy that smokin' little body again.

On the other hand, back in Sydney I get contacted frequently by hot chicks that do not show as being nearby, which is suspicious. The story is always the same; on holidays in Sydney alone from China, looking for sightseeing advice, then suddenly the next day they have gone home to China but will be back in a few months, chat chat chat, "I"m making lots of money trading bitcoin, here are my transaction records". SCAM!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    On the other hand, back in Sydney I get contacted frequently by hot chicks that do not show as being nearby, which is suspicious. The story is always the same; on holidays in Sydney alone from China, looking for sightseeing advice, then suddenly the next day they have gone home to China but will be back in a few months, chat chat chat, "I"m making lots of money trading bitcoin, here are my transaction records". SCAM!
    I've had a few of those ("I'm staying in Sydney, but don't know which suburb", etc); and girls who just send a greeting message but don't respond to replies. I always reply directly to the greeting rather than accept their request straight off. If they don't reply, or are evasive, I just report them for harassment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100%. There was a little phase there where it seemed there was a plague of scammers posing as wl's. Think wechat made it much harder for them somehow. There was also a seemingly never-ending line of people posing as hot girls spruiking investing in bitcoin, gold etc.
    I got message from a weirdo who claimed she was based in Japan and tried to trick me into trading binary options. lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. Whatsapp message. Chinese female exec, mistook me for a concrete co manager in Sydney at Boral. Obvious scam. Phone no was a UK one. Lol. Spoke about taking a bath before eating at Mr Wongs...

2. Wechat. Random message from Chinese young woman. Wechat history going back 12 months, food pics, pics of her etc, really well forged. Fake again, played along for a bit, just for research. Run a mile from this next level scam. The key is, try calling lol.

I do business there, beware.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Beats tinder for the demographic that's for sure!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do I get more greetings come my way? Any tips lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by keddy View Post
    How do I get more greetings come my way? Any tips lol
    Change your name to Chinese and use handsome or cute profile photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats the key differwnces between wechat and whatsapp, ive got whatsapp, but never use it because its got my actual moby number attached.

Do randoms get to see this if you chat to them?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Whats the key differwnces between wechat and whatsapp, ive got whatsapp, but never use it because its got my actual moby number attached.

Do randoms get to see this if you chat to them?
    See what? There is no phone number attached to a WeChat account. I run it off two phones, an iPad and a desktop. They should all synchronise, so it is easy to swap from one to another.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sometimes it doesn't work too well.

I live in the eastern suburbs, so usually have plenty of "people nearby" (many commercial businesses). At the moment it thinks that 20 km is nearby.

But this morning when I turned it on, the closest was 12 km, and only about 3 or 4 accounts listed. Sometimes turning it off, then back on a few minutes later will bring up different finds.

Definitely hit and miss. Perhaps the clientele has changed, but I'm not getting as many responses as I did a couple of years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    See what? There is no phone number attached to a WeChat account. I run it off two phones, an iPad and a desktop. They should all synchronise, so it is easy to swap from one to another.
    No bueno.

Just installed WeChat and its asking me to create an account via mobile or FB.

I dont want either associated. It does give me options to RETRIEVE a login via email, so maybe the account creation via email has been taken away.

Guess it was too easy to create throwaway accounts to be used by criminals.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    No bueno.

Just installed WeChat and its asking me to create an account via mobile or FB.
    Apologies, I'd forgotten my phone number is hidden away in my account security. But it is not the number of the phone I normally use, and is not accessible to viewers of my page. I have no link to my FB page; I never use that to open an account.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast